crimson_grunt
Shitty Disposition (apparently)
+214|6664|Teesside, UK

Turquoise wrote:

Jimmy Carr would be a good Prime Minister.  I can imagine what kind of smartass remarks he'd make... 
If were talking comedians as prime minister I'd Rather have Eddie izzard.  Would be funny a transvestite running the country.

tiptopT wrote:

Eddie Izzard! - New national dress will be high heels
Damn you beat me to it!!

Last edited by crimson_grunt (2006-12-21 05:54:48)

CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
+145|6666|The View From The Afternoon

oug wrote:

Jeremy Clarkson for President

http://ss91.shared.server-system.net/~m … arkson.jpg
I'm all in with that
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6518|Bournemouth, South England
1 more vote for the Jezza!
CameronPoe
+2,925|6565

Talon wrote:

Many people advocate losing the monarchy, and have an elected President as head of state. Just to be clear, we're simply replacing the Queen here with someone who wont spend as much public money.

I'll propose Terry Wogan as first president.
Terry Wogan is Irish. Ineligible.
--==00OIO00==--
+12|6538|Manchester, England

oug wrote:

Jeremy Clarkson for President

http://ss91.shared.server-system.net/~m … arkson.jpg
Another vote for Clarkson.

We need someone who would cut through all this PC bollocks and say what needs to be said!

+1 for the photograph oug!
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6559|Southeastern USA
why is he molesting that car?
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6718|th3 unkn0wn
Simon Cowell FTW! He's known on both sides of the Atlantic and a recognisable figure!
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6663
Saddam.

I recently found proof in a spam email that Iraq is still a part of the magnificent British Empire and never really got independence in 1932 (and so is America, which learned from rocksrhot and have no reason to doubt), and as a former president of one of the smaller outlying colonies, he should be perfectly entitled to stand.  Not to mention that some upstarts from the other colony framed him for crimes he didn't commit, since he was the law at the time and so unless he says it was a crime it wasn't.  Recently America has been acting more like a playground bully than convenient and profitable resource outpost, and they've been nicking Saddam's toy statues of himself, smashing them down and breaking the heads off, which means it's a certainty he would take a hard line on this kind of upstartery. 

Which in the long run would be good for Britain and good for the Empire, not to mention the American colonists who still haven't worked that America has and always will be another British colony. 

And it's not like the real rulers of Britain would change if Saddam was in charge, it's been run by Freemasons for centuries.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard