IRONCHEF
+385|6500|Northern California

arson wrote:

It seems whenever someone posts about our troops coommitting attrocities abroad, and if someone responds by saying the troops involved behaved like animals, that would open the door to personal attacks on this forum and the call for them to be banned.  There is a big difference between saying the actions of a few should be condemed and the whole military is fucked.  Some people on this forum need some basic training. Basic reading comprehension training....

back on topic:  for a second I was expecting his site to be on myspace
Thank you.  i've tried saying this too, but for some reason there are overly emo kids and grown ups here who can't read well and freak out when I respond negatively to "INDIVIDUALS WHO DO BAD THINGS TO INNOCENT PEOPLE REGARDLESS OF THEM WEARING A UNIFORM OR NOT." 

As an example, I've stood up for Amedinejad long ago because of him simply challenging Bush to a personal debate.  I criticized Condi Rice for saying he was trying to distract the world from the "negotiating" the US was trying to control with Iran..when in reality, it would have been the best possible thing..even if nothing positive came of it.  So immediately after doing that, I'm considered a "pro-Iran, anti-American" terrorist or something!  crazytown baby, crazytown!
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6559|Southeastern USA

sergeriver wrote:

King_County_Downy wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Why?  Did he endorse Iran?
He just hates America for some reason.
I don't think Ironchef hates America.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Ironchef American?  How can he hate America?  It doesn't make any sense.
read the membership roll of the democrat national party, you'll see thousands of people the same way
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6607|Seattle

IRONCHEF wrote:

arson wrote:

It seems whenever someone posts about our troops coommitting attrocities abroad, and if someone responds by saying the troops involved behaved like animals, that would open the door to personal attacks on this forum and the call for them to be banned.  There is a big difference between saying the actions of a few should be condemed and the whole military is fucked.  Some people on this forum need some basic training. Basic reading comprehension training....

back on topic:  for a second I was expecting his site to be on myspace
Thank you.  i've tried saying this too, but for some reason there are overly emo kids and grown ups here who can't read well and freak out when I respond negatively to "INDIVIDUALS WHO DO BAD THINGS TO INNOCENT PEOPLE REGARDLESS OF THEM WEARING A UNIFORM OR NOT." 

As an example, I've stood up for Amedinejad long ago because of him simply challenging Bush to a personal debate.  I criticized Condi Rice for saying he was trying to distract the world from the "negotiating" the US was trying to control with Iran..when in reality, it would have been the best possible thing..even if nothing positive came of it.  So immediately after doing that, I'm considered a "pro-Iran, anti-American" terrorist or something!  crazytown baby, crazytown!
You are on "the other side of the fence". Is my point about that unclear?
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6767|Argentina

kr@cker wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

King_County_Downy wrote:

He just hates America for some reason.
I don't think Ironchef hates America.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Ironchef American?  How can he hate America?  It doesn't make any sense.
read the membership roll of the democrat national party, you'll see thousands of people the same way
Isn't that a serious thing to say?
IRONCHEF

King_County_Downy wrote:

What's clear is you can't answer my question, and you are still not clear with this reply....  WTF is "the other side of the fence?"  Am I or am I not anti-american as I've been so accused?

I wasn't looking for a fight, just clarification on some accusations.  If they are not fair accusations, then I expect to have that false title removed.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6767|Argentina

IRONCHEF wrote:

King_County_Downy wrote:

What's clear is you can't answer my question, and you are still not clear with this reply....  WTF is "the other side of the fence?"  Am I or am I not anti-american as I've been so accused?

I wasn't looking for a fight, just clarification on some accusations.  If they are not fair accusations, then I expect to have that false title removed.
You are a communist, I know it because you fought with me and other Bush haters in the Con-Lib Match.  McCarthyism is after you pal.
IRONCHEF
shit.

cover is blown!  *runs to Cuba*
Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6655

sergeriver wrote:

IRONCHEF wrote:

King_County_Downy wrote:

You are a communist, I know it because you fought with me and other Bush haters in the Con-Lib Match.  McCarthyism is after you pal.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6607|Seattle

IRONCHEF wrote:

King_County_Downy wrote:

Do you really want me to go back through your post history like fancy does? The words I've seen come out of your mouth make me think that you are as anti-american as any other anti-American person I've listened to.

In a family, you stand by your loved ones through thick and thin. You do not wish them dead.
JG1567JG
+110|6598|United States of America
I can't believe you guys are responding to that Iron guy that wishes death on our own soldiers.

Last edited by JG1567JG (2006-12-21 15:07:27)

sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6767|Argentina

King_County_Downy wrote:

IRONCHEF wrote:

King_County_Downy wrote:

Do you really want me to go back through your post history like fancy does? The words I've seen come out of your mouth make me think that you are as anti-american as any other anti-American person I've listened to.

In a family, you stand by your loved ones through thick and thin. You do not wish them dead.
I think you are being very unfair to Ironchef.  Show me the money, sorry, I mean show me a post written by Ironchef that you may consider anti-American.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6538|Global Command

sergeriver wrote:

King_County_Downy wrote:

IRONCHEF wrote:

I think you are being very unfair to Ironchef.  Show me the money, sorry, I mean show me a post written by Ironchef that you may consider anti-American.
Oh Serge, please.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6607|Seattle

Maybe I am being unfair. I'll take some time tomorrow to look through his old posts. That's just the impression I get of him.
IRONCHEF
Yes, please.  Do show.  And if for some miracle you create your own posts (like you've already done) attributing them to me, then make sure to show the plethora of posts I've written praising the very things America stands for that I love and cherish.  And to end this debate, i state categorically that I do love this country above all others. 

What I love about my country is our ability to effect change in leadership (as is going on now), the rights we have that let us do this; voting, arguing with warmongering unpatriotic losers on this message board, having unfettered access to the information age we've created, practicing the religion of my choice which is something that could get me killed elsewhere, being able to protect my family and feeling secure in my home, and many more things.  I understand that the men who created this nation had simple ideals in mind when setting it apart from the rest of the world making it a beacon for civility in a world of general unrest.  Even though that example has been knocked back many decades because of our current and previous leaders, the idea is still intact and the good citizens of this country fight for them. 

Not that my confession of love for my country will phase you since you have no honesty in you, but here it is..in small part due to time and space constraint..and because I don't feel I have to qualify myself to you.
ATG
Banned
No, your not. I have no beef with Ironchef worth fighting over, but fancy only quoted his own words.
IRONCHEF

King_County_Downy wrote:

Maybe I am being unfair. I'll take some time tomorrow to look through his old posts. That's just the impression I get of him.
Just pay pollux some karma and he'll dig up some dirt..if there is any condemnable statements.  or you can take my word for it, I simply don't hate America.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6767|Argentina

ATG wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

King_County_Downy wrote:

Oh Serge, please.
Look, I don't share his beliefs, but I still have respect for him.  And I really don't know why you are saying he hates America.
ATG
Banned

IRONCHEF wrote:

Yes, please.  Do show.  And if for some miracle you create your own posts (like you've already done) attributing them to me, then make sure to show the plethora of posts I've written praising the very things America stands for that I love and cherish.  And to end this debate, i state categorically that I do love this country above all others. 

What I love about my country is our ability to effect change in leadership (as is going on now), the rights we have that let us do this; voting, arguing with warmongering unpatriotic losers on this message board, having unfettered access to the information age we've created, practicing the religion of my choice which is something that could get me killed elsewhere, being able to protect my family and feeling secure in my home, and many more things.  I understand that the men who created this nation had simple ideals in mind when setting it apart from the rest of the world making it a beacon for civility in a world of general unrest.  Even though that example has been knocked back many decades because of our current and previous leaders, the idea is still intact and the good citizens of this country fight for them. 

Not that my confession of love for my country will phase you since you have no honesty in you, but here it is..in small part due to time and space constraint..and because I don't feel I have to qualify myself to you.
Redemption?

It's hard to forgive somebody wishing death upon our soldiers.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6607|Seattle

IRONCHEF wrote:

No, chef, you don't have to qualify yourself to me, or anyone else for that matter. And how exaclty is it that I have "no honesty in me?"

(I'm leaving work for the day so I won't be able to read anything else posted until tomorrow so take your time to think of something good.)
IRONCHEF

ATG wrote:

IRONCHEF wrote:

Redemption?

It's hard to forgive somebody wishing death upon our soldiers.
Dammit.  How many fucking times do you retards have to post this friggen lie?  WHO????? did i wish death upon?  Was it "all" the soldiers?  NO.  Was it some soldiers?  Yes.  Everytime you and your pals say that lie, you're openly creating undue attention and drawing unwarranted hate and insults towards me.  If I'm not mistaken, it's not a privilege of this message board to do so.  I've clearly explained that "punishment" (because i've agreed with zimmer publicly that he's right and that i actually dont want death for anyone regardless of their crimes) is definately needed for those assholes in that video where i made my infamous statement.

If it was you beating those kids, i'd have said the same thing.  If it was abraham lincoln, jesus christ, bill clinton, ghandi, MLK, [put in any noble person]; i would have said the same thing.

You hypocrites on that thread laughing and enjoying what those asshole soldiers were doing are the same ones writing your deepest sympathies for kids prostituted by their mothers, kids committing suicide, and all the other grief threads on this board...but because "A U.S. SOLDIER" commits a crime, they're automatically infallible and exalted deities!  Please get over yourselves.  U.S. soldiers, as you guys put it, signed up to do a job.  They volunteered to do potential killing for whatever reason their CIC whims on the off chance that the CIC would actually use them as a last resort, to keep our nation free from harm.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6610|132 and Bush

IRONCHEF wrote:

IRONCHEF how can you defend your patriotism against those who claim you have none while attacking others patriotism at the same time? I understand what you are saying but that line sounded a bit hypocritical.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
IRONCHEF

King_County_Downy wrote:

IRONCHEF wrote:

No, chef, you don't have to qualify yourself to me, or anyone else for that matter. And how exactly is it that I have "no honesty in me?"

(I'm leaving work for the day so I won't be able to read anything else posted until tomorrow so take your time to think of something good.)
Were you honest, you'd have not made your claims on page 1 of this thread.  Yet you continue to make them/support them and your reckless accusations are bringing out other liars who think they saw me say something I didn't.  It's getting so tiring having people who can't read well.  At least I make apologies for replying poorly without reading something in an OP that contradicts what i say.  lol
IRONCHEF

Kmarion wrote:

IRONCHEF wrote:

IRONCHEF how can you defend your patriotism against those who claim you have none while attacking others patriotism at the same time? I understand what you are saying but that line sounded a bit hypocritical.
Yours is a question with many answers.  One being that if I'm called unpatriotic because i don't agree with my presidents policies..by people who agree with the president's policies which clearly contradict his office, his job description, and his sacred duty to protect this people and this country's constitution (which he said was just a goddamned piece of paper).  Attacking those people is not the same as saying they can't be like that.  If I said they can't protest me, then yes, that'd be unpatriotic.

Is that what you were asking?   Your question was a bit hard to understand for me.  I apologize if I sound evasive, it is not intentional.

**edit**  I think i know why i'm thrown off by your question.  You stated that i was defending my patriotism.  I didn't look at it that way and prefer to simply consider that a confession of my love for this country.  For me, the word "patriotism" is not easily defined..much as  this thread's idea of "hating america" is undefined.

Last edited by IRONCHEF (2006-12-21 16:19:25)

sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6767|Argentina
In Ironchef's defense, I'll say it's not unpatriotic criticizing or condemning your fellow country men when they commit a crime.  I don't know exactly, what he said, but it seems to me he was talking about some soldiers committing a crime, so he surely wished death upon "those soldiers", not all American soldiers.  I think someone who defends his country's Constitution spirit can't be called unpatriotic.
IRONCHEF
And hey...on the topic of loving this country (which i think is another thread in DS&T), I have yet to hear ANY of the haters express why they love this country (the USA).  To be honest, I'm the one being harped on for hating it the most, yet i'm the only one who's confessed love for it!  lol

**no, this thread doesn't have to go down this path because it would be coerced confession, and it's not the topic.  i just thought it was funny and ironical**

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard