lowing wrote:

You hate our president,
True.

lowing wrote:

you hate hate our govt foriegn policy
True.

lowing wrote:

you hate our right to bear arms,
I disagree with you're stance on weapons in the hands of civilians.

lowing wrote:

you think we are arrogant,
No, I think the way you're country represents itself on the world stage is arrogant.

lowing wrote:

you think we are greedy,
Where did I say that?

lowing wrote:

you think we never mind our own business,
And this is anti-American how?  The police don't mind their own business.

lowing wrote:

you think we are all stupid ( education system),
I've said that when?  I think there are serious issues with your approach to education, yes.  I don't think all Americans are idiots.

lowing wrote:

you think we are all over wieght slobs,
When did I say that?

lowing wrote:

but you claim there is no America bashing???
I claim that it is not endemic.

lowing wrote:

Time for you get real.
So show me the evidence.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6668|USA

Bubbalo wrote:

lowing wrote:

You hate our president,
True.

lowing wrote:

True.

lowing wrote:

lowing wrote:

No, I think the way you're country represents itself on the world stage is arrogant.

lowing wrote:

you think we are greedy,
Where did I say that?

lowing wrote:

lowing wrote:

I've said that when?  I think there are serious issues with your approach to education, yes.  I don't think all Americans are idiots.

lowing wrote:

When did I say that?

lowing wrote:

lowing wrote:

Time for you get real.
So show me the evidence.
When I said "you" I meant generally speaking. and my points are valid and my analogy fits the description of what you are saying.

You try and carefully maneuver your wording in your question so there can only be one outcome. I take your question for face value and the truth is, America bashing is very prevalent in this forum. Dress your question anyway you want. It is very transparent.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6668|USA
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=53136

I win.

under the premise that each vote for America is 1 bash.

Last edited by lowing (2006-12-19 15:22:16)

UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6670

lowing wrote:

I win.

Don't you mean that each vote for America is a vote for Bush?  Go warfare!  Rrrggaaahhggh!!!  It's the ones who didn't vote for America who hate the American way!!!!  /sarc

Anyway, there isn't a correlation between hatred the belief that a country is threatening to global stability.... the question is broad and many factors such as economic recklessness, rapid u-turns, unjust wars, scandals and more could threaten global stability.  Believing a country is on the verge of bankruptcy doesn't mean you hate it.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6617|132 and Bush

lowing wrote:

I win.
Lets not jump to conclusions now..lol

RicoAtPublix wrote:

And we wonder why the world freaking hates Americans...I hope these guys get what they deserve.
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=54103

Bubbalo wrote:

Crazy, crazy me though.  Everyone knows that the US Army is actually just a wartime postal service.  Bunny rabbits fight wars for the US, and they are utterly incapable of dealing with resistance.

Bubbalo wrote:

Of course they're all bad, they're American aren't they.
http://forums.bf2s.com/post.php?tid=541 … qid=990851

Bubbalo wrote:

<[onex]>Headstone wrote:

IF the newer generation would disgard that traditional thinking
Something which Americans themselves fail to do.
http://forums.bf2s.com/post.php?tid=561 … id=1039659

Mongoose wrote:

fuck me, why dont YOU piss of to america and live with all of those illeterate fags
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=53594

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Australia=land full of ex-cons
America=Land full of cons
http://forums.bf2s.com/post.php?tid=535 … qid=982439

[= wrote:

[=]DADDYOFDEATH]voted american coz they all fat wankers!! roffles!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=53814

Last edited by Kmarion (2006-12-19 18:02:15)

Xbone Stormsurgezz
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6578

lowing wrote:

When I said "you" I meant generally speaking. and my points are valid and my analogy fits the description of what you are saying.
And you always support programs to colonise Mars, you always defend the right of bunny rabbits to hunt with lasers, and you always talk about the aliens invading us, and then you expect us to believe you're sane.

Oh, I'm sorry, did I not provide any evidence whatsoever?  Kind like you, huh?

lowing wrote:

You try and carefully maneuver your wording in your question so there can only be one outcome. I take your question for face value and the truth is, America bashing is very prevalent in this forum. Dress your question anyway you want. It is very transparent.
No, I carefully phrased the question to be clear and obvious.

As a side note: you see?  Every time I post seriously I get accused of manuevering people with my words.  How does that work, exactly?
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6578

Kmarion wrote:

RicoAtPublix wrote:

And we wonder why the world freaking hates Americans...I hope these guys get what they deserve.
Which has no relavence to America bashing on the forums.  It's saying that he believes many people hate Americans, and a previous poster has shown why.

Kmarion wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

Crazy, crazy me though.  Everyone knows that the US Army is actually just a wartime postal service.  Bunny rabbits fight wars for the US, and they are utterly incapable of dealing with resistance.
So, it's America bashing if I point out that the US Army fights wars?

Kmarion wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

http://forums.bf2s.com/post.php?tid=541 … qid=990851
The complete quote is:

Bubbalo wrote:

Sorry, couldn't resist
But you clearly couldn't show that, because it shows that the comment wasn't serious.

Kmarion wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

<[onex]>Headstone wrote:

IF the newer generation would disgard that traditional thinking
Something which Americans themselves fail to do.
http://forums.bf2s.com/post.php?tid=561 … id=1039659
Where's the America bashing?  I was pointing out that America, like most nations, struggles to drop pre-concieved notions of earlier generations which may be a hindrance to progress.

Kmarion wrote:

Mongoose wrote:

fuck me, why dont YOU piss of to america and live with all of those illeterate fags
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=53594
In response to a poorly written post extolling the virtues of the US.  Still, fair's fair.  That's (1)1.

Kmarion wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Australia=land full of ex-cons
America=Land full of cons
http://forums.bf2s.com/post.php?tid=535 … qid=982439
I'm gonna need to see this one in context, it could be misrepresented like my earlier post.  (2)1, pending investigation.

Kmarion wrote:

[= wrote:

[=]DADDYOFDEATH]voted american coz they all fat wankers!! roffles!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=53814
Which, given that he's probably never posted in this section before or since, hardly speaks for the D&ST section.

Either way, I've already been proven right: if America bashing is prevalent as some of you would have us believe, you should have been able to get 10 or 20 examples from the first page.

Last edited by Bubbalo (2006-12-20 00:44:59)

Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6578

lowing wrote:

I win.

As has been said, suggesting that America is the greatest impediment to global stability is neither inherently good nor bad.  Further, if it is based upon reasoned argument, it's hardly America bashing.
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6657|Your moms bedroom
I went to Greece once and instead of gangsta graffite that had spraypainted burning of American flags
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6496|Sheffield-England
You may be proud to be American but I bet the rest of America isn't proud of you!
and we're proud to be from yorkshire
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6858|Cologne, Germany

lowing wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

lowing wrote:

You hate our president,
True.

lowing wrote:

True.

lowing wrote:

lowing wrote:

lowing wrote:

you think we are greedy,
Where did I say that?

lowing wrote:

lowing wrote:

lowing wrote:

When did I say that?

lowing wrote:

lowing wrote:

Time for you get real.
So show me the evidence.

well, of course it is. Bubbalo doesn't dispute that. He is only saying that America bashing is not more common than bashing of any other nation or group of nations.
For example, I bet my ass Iran or North Korea have been the target of much more bashing. Yet, I see no Iranians or North Koreans complain about that.

The fact of the matter is, America has been the target of some criticism lately, mainly since the start of the Iraq war. But this has happened throughout all the media worldwide, not just on these forums, and is also true for other nations whose foreign policy is somewhat questionable, like Iran or North Korea.

It also has something to do with the way Americans in general are perceived on the world stage, and the way America as a country has influenced the rest of the world with regard to Culture, Economics and politics.

I believe it is natural that such a country would produce more opposition than - for example - a country like belgium or luxemburg.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6578

Locoloki wrote:

I went to Greece once and instead of gangsta graffite that had spraypainted burning of American flags
And the relevance is?

There's grafffiti that's anti-Howard all the time over here.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6668|USA
Why are you starting a thread anyway that gives the task on us to prove you wrong, you made the statement that all bashing is equal. Why don't you fuckin' do the leg work disect and sort all the posts in this forum and SHOW us you are right? I am not going to waste any more time trying to prove or disprove YOUR bullshit. Do it yourself. I will be checking back when you have the stats all sorted.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6660
you trying to polish up your debating skills bubbalo?
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6578

lowing wrote:

Why are you starting a thread anyway that gives the task on us to prove you wrong, you made the statement that all bashing is equal. Why don't you fuckin' do the leg work disect and sort all the posts in this forum and SHOW us you are right? I am not going to waste any more time trying to prove or disprove YOUR bullshit. Do it yourself. I will be checking back when you have the stats all sorted.
Because I'm not the one saying starting threads going on about all the America bashing.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6578

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

you trying to polish up your debating skills bubbalo?
Don't need to.  In every debate I was in this year and last year I won best speaker, except for one where we lost when we shouldn't have (the other team were all at least 2 mins under time, we were arguing that smokers should not have access to medicare, and the adjudicator was lighting up as we left).  I've even won best speaker on occasions when my team has lost.
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6547|Boston, MA
Can't we all just get along and be friends?
sn00ze
+31|6565|Mjölby, Sweden

aardfrith wrote:

randompants wrote:

fuck your country, america rules all....in fact, fuck everyone thats not from america....cuz we will invade your shit without hesitation and give a semi-legitimate reason why.......woot!!!!   here's why america rules....we do what we want, when we want, and the only thing the rest of the world can do is bitch about it afterwards....we could go to war with any country except china(maybe) and woop their ass......that's why we rule......fuck england with it's bullshit parliamentary monarchy and fuck france with their pussy ass army and gay accent......fuck india cuz of their fucked up child-killing ways.......i could go on but im reallllly drunk right now.....bottom line is fuck all of you america haters......in two more years we wont have a dipshit leader......and even now were still better than all of you mo'fo's who try to hate on us.....i dont care if this is on topic or not.....the original poster is a douche from australia......everyone here hates on america but they don't even realize that its the best country in the world and always will be.....I'm proud to be from america and people who hate on us are jealous cuz we have las vegas, free market capitalism, football,  and their women are all fat bitches who smoke ciggarettes and constantly complain about shit.....go america!!!!!!!!!!!!
And that's why we hate Americans.
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6384|Columbus, Ohio

sn00ze wrote:

aardfrith wrote:

randompants wrote:

fuck your country, america rules all....in fact, fuck everyone thats not from america....cuz we will invade your shit without hesitation and give a semi-legitimate reason why.......woot!!!!   here's why america rules....we do what we want, when we want, and the only thing the rest of the world can do is bitch about it afterwards....we could go to war with any country except china(maybe) and woop their ass......that's why we rule......fuck england with it's bullshit parliamentary monarchy and fuck france with their pussy ass army and gay accent......fuck india cuz of their fucked up child-killing ways.......i could go on but im reallllly drunk right now.....bottom line is fuck all of you america haters......in two more years we wont have a dipshit leader......and even now were still better than all of you mo'fo's who try to hate on us.....i dont care if this is on topic or not.....the original poster is a douche from australia......everyone here hates on america but they don't even realize that its the best country in the world and always will be.....I'm proud to be from america and people who hate on us are jealous cuz we have las vegas, free market capitalism, football,  and their women are all fat bitches who smoke ciggarettes and constantly complain about shit.....go america!!!!!!!!!!!!
And that's why we hate Americans.
If you hate it, why do you idiots continue to talk about it?  Oh ya, media sheep...my bad.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6668|USA

Bubbalo wrote:

lowing wrote:

Because I'm not the one saying starting threads going on about all the America bashing.
Actually YOU are one of the WORST on here for your anti-American rhetoric. THIS is your thread, you made a statement, now back it up with some stats. Or do you honestly think ANYONE is going to take the time to do it for you to prove you wrong or right.DO it your damn self.
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6384|Columbus, Ohio

lowing wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

lowing wrote:

Actually YOU are one of the WORST on here for your anti-American rhetoric. THIS is your thread, you made a statement, now back it up with some stats. Or do you honestly think ANYONE is going to take the time to do it for you to prove you wrong or right.DO it your damn self.
Nice
JohnnyBlanco
+44|6587|England

randompants wrote:

hahahahaha
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6422|North Carolina
As I've shown previously, I greatly disagree with Bubbalo most of the time, but I felt the need to clarify some things....

lowing wrote:

You hate our president,
True.

lowing wrote:

True.

lowing wrote:

A lot of us are.

lowing wrote:

you think we are greedy,
A lot of us are.

lowing wrote:

We are rather interventionist these days.

lowing wrote:

A rapidly rising percentage of us are becoming that way.

So...  It's quite possible to feel some of the things you've mentioned but still be American and somewhat proud of it.  Not everyone who is pissed off at the current government is an America basher.  You can call me a Bush basher if you like, but it's not America itself that I hate -- just the government right now.
arabeater
Do you have any idea how fooking busy I am?
+49|6697|Colorado Springs, CO

pedigreeuk wrote:

randompants wrote:

You may be proud to be American but I bet the rest of America isn't proud of you!
Ya I dont claim this guy as an American, hell I dont claim him as even being classified as human
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6668|USA

Turquoise wrote:

As I've shown previously, I greatly disagree with Bubbalo most of the time, but I felt the need to clarify some things....

lowing wrote:

You hate our president,
True.

lowing wrote:

True.

lowing wrote:

A lot of us are.

lowing wrote:

you think we are greedy,
A lot of us are.

lowing wrote:

We are rather interventionist these days.

lowing wrote:

A rapidly rising percentage of us are becoming that way.

So...  It's quite possible to feel some of the things you've mentioned but still be American and somewhat proud of it.  Not everyone who is pissed off at the current government is an America basher.  You can call me a Bush basher if you like, but it's not America itself that I hate -- just the government right now.
like I said Turquise...........I hate cream ,milk  sugar and cold deserts ya eat with a spoon, but show me where I said I hated ice cream. gimme a break.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard