The_Shipbuilder
Stay the corpse
+261|6517|Los Angeles
House Representative Virgil Goode (R-VA) wrote the following letter, and by some incredible fuck-up, sent it to the local head of the Sierra Club. the letter is being distributed online.

https://img48.imageshack.us/img48/439/goodeletterra9.jpg
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6384|Columbus, Ohio
What's wrong?
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6614|Seattle

Fuck Religion.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Zodiaccup
+42|6563

King_County_Downy wrote:

Fuck Religion.
QFT
arabeater
Do you have any idea how fooking busy I am?
+49|6698|Colorado Springs, CO
I agree. We have enough people here. Stop all immigrants illegal and legal. We have enough people seriously.
Fen321
+54|6515|Singularity

usmarine2007 wrote:

What's wrong?
Aside from the obvious racism....alot

You can't elect illegal immigrants into office so obviously this man has an issue with Muslims. He is afraid of change thus he fears his loss of power.

Illegal immigrants will always be coming into this country its pretty much gauranteeded, but having racist people such as this guy elected into office tells us alot about the voter  population and its choice in canidates...its sad but America is as racist as ever. hehe they just learned to mask the racism behind non racist terminology. Like "immigration" and the like go figure the country was founded by bigots its no surprise they are still in power.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6638|London, England
Some people are out of their fucking minds. How the fuck can they actually think the Muslims are taking over. Fucking crybabies.

"We will not be afraid" is a common slogan

Bullshit. They're fucking bricking it.

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2006-12-20 12:20:34)

Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6707|Tampa Bay Florida
What a dumbfuck.  He can't even answer the question the student asked him, instead he acted all smug, like any fascist does.

Because he knows he can't answer truthfully, the real answer is "I'm a white, fascist, pigfuck racist"

How idiot Americans vote for people like that is beyond me....

flame over
SlightlySto0pid
+7|6467|New York
Why the fuck would a Christian representitive voted in by a people on a predominantly Christian area want to have a Koran on his wall? Maybe this student should've been smart enough to know that he's asking a retarded question.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy

SlightlySto0pid wrote:

Why the fuck would a Christian representitive voted in by a people on a predominantly Christian area want to have a Koran on his wall? Maybe this student should've been smart enough to know that he's asking a retarded question.
The UNITED STATES REPRESENTATIVE is supposed to REPRESENT all CITIZENS of the UNITED STATES. 

Who gives a shit where they are in the country...... AMERICA, LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT.  He can go become a representative for the god damn Vatican if he wants to.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6546|Global Command

usmarine2007 wrote:

What's wrong?
QFE
-EcS-Blade
Mr.Speakman
+153|6657|Manchester UK

King_County_Downy wrote:

Fuck Religion.
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6739|Eastern PA
This whole issue is bogus anyway since at the formal swearing in ceremony all members of congress swear on the Constitution and not a holy text.

This seems purely designed to mobilize ignorant rubes.
The_Shipbuilder
Stay the corpse
+261|6517|Los Angeles

Masques wrote:

This whole issue is bogus anyway since at the formal swearing in ceremony all members of congress swear on the Constitution and not a holy text.

This seems purely designed to mobilize ignorant rubes.
I'm assuming by "this" you mean the entirety of the national Republican platform, talking points, and wedge issues?
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6739|Eastern PA
Horrors!
https://img45.imageshack.us/img45/214/omgmuslimsed0.jpg
SlightlySto0pid
+7|6467|New York

Spearhead wrote:

SlightlySto0pid wrote:

The UNITED STATES REPRESENTATIVE is supposed to REPRESENT all CITIZENS of the UNITED STATES. 

Who gives a shit where they are in the country...... AMERICA, LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT.  He can go become a representative for the god damn Vatican if he wants to.
I believe he represents his district in Washington but I COULD BE WRONG I DO NOT HAVE A COLLEGE DEGREE ON THE SUBJECT!
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy

SlightlySto0pid wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

SlightlySto0pid wrote:

I believe he represents his district in Washington but I COULD BE WRONG I DO NOT HAVE A COLLEGE DEGREE ON THE SUBJECT!
Who cares?  If he's going to represent ANY religion, why not at least make an EFFORT to be understanding of other religions.  His actions are blatantly racist, and people like him should be shunned by our society and the media.

Last edited by Spearhead (2006-12-20 13:28:34)

KillingUrDoodz
Banned
+2|6355
I am surprised that the Republicans have any feet left to shoot.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6422|North Carolina
Well, I can understand the guy's fears, but he seems to forget that most of the Muslims that arrive in America are reformists and are generally friendly to the West.

Essentially, the liberal Muslims are our friends, but the really conservative ones (who are often Islamist extremists) are our enemies.

I'm cool with all of the liberal reformist ones coming here, but the Islamists can stay in their native countries.  I don't want Shari'a Law here.
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6650|USA
What a fuck ass. I hope he dies.
SenatorMendoza
+7|6505

arabeater wrote:

I agree. We have enough people here. Stop all immigrants illegal and legal. We have enough people seriously.
China has more people (about 4 times as many as the USA)
arabeater
Do you have any idea how fooking busy I am?
+49|6698|Colorado Springs, CO

SenatorMendoza wrote:

arabeater wrote:

Yea ok and your point is?
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6384|Columbus, Ohio

SenatorMendoza wrote:

arabeater wrote:

Ummm..that's great?
RedTwizzler
I do it for the lulz.
+124|6554|Chicago

arabeater wrote:

SenatorMendoza wrote:

arabeater wrote:

His point is, you xenophobic fuck, that this post (Wonder who wrote it... oh yeah, you.) is totally irrelevant:

arabeater wrote:

Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6422|North Carolina

arabeater wrote:

SenatorMendoza wrote:

arabeater wrote:

I think we should be more selective in our immigration and that we should amend certain citizenship laws, but....  it is immigration that keeps our economy growing.  Immigrants make up a huge percentage of our small business owners.

Immigration also keeps our country young.  Most "natives" are aging out in America, just like in Europe.  We'll need immigrants (who are typically younger adults) to take care of the baby boomers and busters when they get older.  We'll also need them to pay into Social Security (at least until it collapses).

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard