NITE-2
+2|6712|Michigan, USA
I have unlocked the special forces weapons, but my brother said he could not unlock them. He just got a promotion to sgt.  But the game did not offer the unlocks for SF. Are they hiden, what are we missing ????
They should unlock he has the game and the new patch 1.12 on his game. Can anyone please help me.

thanx     NITE-2
DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6766|Brixham, UK
How many unlocks did he receive upon promotion?

Do not forget that the original wepaon must be unlocked before the SF upgrade will appear.
Stalkingsam
+0|6709
Also, it may be trivial, but you have to have SF installed to unlock the SF weapons.  Just having the patch does not allow you to do this. 
good luck
NITE-2
+2|6712|Michigan, USA
hE RECEIVED 2 UNLOCKS, BUT COULD NOT FIND THE SF WEAPONS
DUFFKING
+3|6766|Brixham, UK
You must have the first unlock for a class before the SF weapons are available.

You need the G3 before you can unlock the F2000
You need the MK3A1 before you can unlock the MP7
You need the L85A1 before you can unlock the G36E
You need the G36C before you can unlock the SCAR-L
You need the PKM before you can unlock the MG36
NITE-2
+2|6712|Michigan, USA
We Both Have The Game, My Brother Just Cant Unlock The Sf Weapons
sp00k70
+0|6705
He has to run thru the game in his own profile and make rank and use the unlocks to unlock the first level weapons before the 2nd level weapons (special forces) become available. Do you understand? You cannot get the SF's SCAR-L until you unlock the BF2 core G-36C. Got it?

M4 -> G-36C -> SCAR-L

you cannot skip the G-36C [bf2 core] and go directly to the SCAR-L [sf].

Last edited by sp00k70 (2005-12-31 11:58:32)

Triumphdog
+0|6702

sp00k70 wrote:

He has to run thru the game in his own profile and make rank and use the unlocks to unlock the first level weapons before the 2nd level weapons (special forces) become available. Do you understand? You cannot get the SF's SCAR-L until you unlock the BF2 core G-36C. Got it?

M4 -> G-36C -> SCAR-L

you cannot skip the G-36C [bf2 core] and go directly to the SCAR-L [sf].
Ok, does this mean that if I have normal BF2, and I have the G36C and the L85A1 (medic) unlocked, if I buy and install SF, will the G36E and ScarL become available instantly upon start up of BF2?
DUFFKING
+3|6766|Brixham, UK
If those are the only unlocks you have so far, you will gain one new unlock, and the ScarL + G36E will be among the options.

All ranks above lance corporal receive bonus unlocks.

Last edited by DUFFKING (2005-12-31 12:25:43)

Triumphdog
+0|6702

DUFFKING wrote:

If those are the only unlocks you have so far, you will gain one new unlock, and the ScarL + G36E will be among the options.

All ranks above lance corporal receive bonus unlocks.
I have 2500 global points...
SpartanXZ1
+1|6758
does tht mean tht i have 2 unlocks instead of 1 for every new rank?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard