MagikTrik
yes.....but your still gay
+138|6370|Pittsburgh, PA USA
I'd definitely have to say Iron Gator is my worst SF map, it's cool because there's lots of good close quarters combat but I hate it because I can never find my way through the damn ship & I can't even try to learn it like I did the other maps because it's not on single player (why is that anyway?)
Gator is probably the only map I really dont know how to navigate although that can sometimes be fun.
Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6479|Trondheim, Norway
There is NO bad maps on SF, the question is which is the best, and MagikTrik, spend an hour in a big squad on Iron Gator only, and u will learn it quickly, Iron Gator is damn good when u know it, and it easy to learn...
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6637|Wigan. Manchester. England.

Emil_the_Slayer wrote:

There is NO bad maps on SF, the question is which is the best, and MagikTrik, spend an hour in a big squad on Iron Gator only, and u will learn it quickly, Iron Gator is damn good when u know it, and it easy to learn...
Exactly right.
[BF2s]Connor
The Young One
+20|6470|Wigan---Manchester---UK---

scottomus0 wrote:

Emil_the_Slayer wrote:

Exactly right.
Now i think about it there isn't a worst SF map for me anymore, i liked to play them all just before 2142 came out, 2142 ftw
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6490|Menlo Park, CA
Devils Perch is by far the worst map! Way too hard for the SEALs to establish a good base of action, its all up hill, its just unbalanced for an attacking team.  You really have to have a bad MECSF team to not win the round everytime!! 

I actually enjoy night flight even though it seems that lots of people here dont like it!

Other than that, the special forces expansion is really well done, and I love almost all the maps! You can really do so much more as far as strategy goes than in vanilla.  The expansion opens up way more opportunities to attack the enemy than ever thought in vanilla. 

Warlord is arguably the best map in BF2 no question!!
Aceman1999
+0|6355
The worst SF maps out there are the ones that have an UNCAP for one team,but not for the other,I didn't buy the game to watch it near the end and ya can't spawn cause of all the control points have been taken over,but the other team always has one to spawn...........it isn't fair at all,I think BF2 needs to do a little more research in their map building.Don't get me wrong,the maps are great graphically,but just not even!
avman633
+116|6364
i really hate surge. Its so big and the maps  i find only have like 8 ppl on them.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6566|England

MagikTrik wrote:

I'd definitely have to say Iron Gator is my worst SF map, it's cool because there's lots of good close quarters combat but I hate it because I can never find my way through the damn ship & I can't even try to learn it like I did the other maps because it's not on single player (why is that anyway?)
Gator is probably the only map I really dont know how to navigate although that can sometimes be fun.
Thats exactly why I wrote a guide. Its stickied at the top of this section too....
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=54808

And you have to set up a MP server and run around it (no enemies, but learning where to go etc you can)

There is no "bad" SF map, although Leviathan is my least fav since its soooo big and is always 8v8 or something stupidly small. If it was more popular and on full 64man servers, im sure itll be a blast.
VicktorVauhn
+319|6392|Southern California
I dont play enough SF to have found a bad one...But so Im gonna say warlord, just because it reminds me of Kark for SF...

I used to hate iron gator, but after reading a post on here about it I gave it another try and I gotta say I kind of like it...Yeah the choppers can rape the shit out of the top deck, but that just means stay off it until you can get them outa the sky...

FOR ALL THOSE WHO SAY THEY GET LOST ON GATOR: read the damn signs...Its obvious, but I never even noticed them until I read that post on here. There are signs above most doors with the name of where the hallway leads too...Follow that and play for a few rounds and you will get it. Its actualy a much more balanced map then it seems.
ncc6206
=BIG= BAD AND UGLY
+36|6479
Ack! I am a Gator Hator!
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6480|Somewhere else

I think outside the BF2s community, night flight is FTL.  Its the only BF2 vanilla/booster/expansion map I haven't played. No server hosts it. I can't afford a server so im SOL. meh, must not be missing much.

BTW, single player night flight doesn't count IMO.
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6637|Wigan. Manchester. England.

RoosterCantrell wrote:

I think outside the BF2s community, night flight is FTL.  Its the only BF2 vanilla/booster/expansion map I haven't played. No server hosts it. I can't afford a server so im SOL. meh, must not be missing much.

BTW, single player night flight doesn't count IMO.
True, night maps are really good but everybody only hosts maps like warlord or gator, i would like to see more night maps!
Umibozu_IT
+15|6647|Italy
night flight. that map has the worst layout i've ever seen. the control points have no chance of being defended and the bmp is there only to give a target to kamikaze quads.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6809|Marathon, Florida Keys
surge/mass destruction
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6381|Oslo, Norway
I think the worst map is Iron Gator. It's hell to play if you're playnig MECSF.
smtt686
this is the best we can do?
+95|6631|USA
i hate any night map since my pc lags on it
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6350|Iowa...
i'd say surge is the worst.it's just...boring.mass destruction can be horrible at times too when there's some chopper whores on the other team.it makes staying alive at the middle CP's just about impossible.
dub_deuces
+1|6718
i hate all the night maps, cuz my computer doesnt like them
~c4~cheppi
+29|6358|Forest Green
Night Flight is a great map, It is the best one out of the night maps and i would play it more if there were more servers
purdonkurt
+4|6395|New Zealand

ShadowFoX wrote:

All the maps are great. Exept Warlord.
People will rip the s**t out of you for that.

Personally, I think Ghost Town. I'm not sure if that's because I generally don't like it, or I just get owned so much on that map.

Night Flight is awesome, probably the best night map methinks.
[BF2s]Connor
The Young One
+20|6470|Wigan---Manchester---UK---

purdonkurt wrote:

ShadowFoX wrote:

All the maps are great. Exept Warlord.
People will rip the s**t out of you for that.

Personally, I think Ghost Town. I'm not sure if that's because I generally don't like it, or I just get owned so much on that map.

Night Flight is awesome, probably the best night map methinks.
What the hell, how can warlord and ghost town be the worst SF maps, personally i think they are the greatest maps in the whole of batllefield. Especially Ghost Town, once again wtf
Mong0ose
Will it blend?
+24|6486|UK
Easily Surge

That map sux my hairy scroat evey time i play it

Edit - And Gator is great, just need a decent pc to play it

Last edited by Mong0ose (2006-12-20 13:06:17)

Des.Kmal
+917|6618|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
i hate night flight

/flame comment

but i rly do, i hate it.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Dwit
+34|6510
worst: night flight
best: devils perch
ExtremeSpy506
Code Red Pro Sniper Guy
+45|6638|Olympus Mons, Mars

[BF2s]Connor wrote:

Personally i think the worst SF map is Surge

So what is your worst SF map?
Night Flight. Too dark too see. Never played Leviathan though.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard