DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6460
My original post has been updated with the best evidence that pickle hacks. There is no longer any doubt that he does:

here's the video for those that don't wanna click to page one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGTl4_MA-mg
68stang
+0|6357
In law, defamation is the communication of a statement that makes an express or implied factual claim that may harm the reputation of an individual, business, product, group, government or nation. Most jurisdictions provide legal actions, civil and/or criminal, to punish various kinds of defamation.

The common law origins of defamation lie in the torts of slander (harmful statement in a transitory form, especially speech) and libel (harmful statement in a fixed medium, especially writing but also a picture, sign, or electronic broadcast), each of which gives a common law right of action.

"Defamation" is the general term used internationally, and is used in this article where it is not necessary to distinguish between "slander" and "libel". Libel and slander both require publication. The fundamental distinction between libel and slander lies solely in the form in which the defamatory matter is published. If the offending material is published in some fleeting form, as by spoken words or sounds, sign language, gestures and the like, then this is slander. If it is published in more durable form, for example in written words, film, compact disc and the like, then it is considered libel.

This is not a game. We are all Adults with families and we play for fun. Again your video shows nothing. I hate nothing more than a hacker, and I do more than my part in tracking them down, and turning in the PB screen shots i got on my servers of hackers. He has always been clean and I have never found proof. Your video again shows nothing. Please govern yourself acordingly
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6460
what was unconvincing about it other than the resulotion was too low to make out the name tags through the wall well...

Last edited by DivineMomentofTruth (2006-12-20 10:06:08)

68stang
+0|6357
where you say he couldnt see somebody from the window, one of his players was standing across the street who probably spotted him, or the guy fired his gun, or there was a UAV who knows. Just drop it unless you have real proof, I would like nothing more than to make a hackers life hell but I refuse to go on a witch hunt
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6764|Mexico City
sorry but i have my doubts:
you sure there was no uav?
if you have a very good headphones, you can hear easilly the footsteps even with shooting going around. Playing time gives you that hability.
also, maybe he was spawn camping there. he could have timed the time it takes to spawn back at that point.

i have seen hackers using aimbot, but this video, for me, is not enough prove.
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6460
believe it or not but spotting isn't that common AT ALL in public games...

UAV can explain why he headed that way, but not why he snapped his gun towards the tag. There was no sound for him to hear to snap towards a freshly spawned guy through several layers of concrete.

Your spotting and UAV arguments fail under the second part where he isn't close to a window and he is suspiciously staring down THROUGH the walls. If he wasn't hacking and just plainly spawn camping he would be at the TOP of the staircase. Your arguments against the validity of this video fail miserably.

Does anyone know a site where I can upload the high rez video.

Last edited by DivineMomentofTruth (2006-12-20 11:24:58)

.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6472|The Twilight Zone
i dont need to see or hear to notice he spawned there. I know hes is gonna spawn there! Spawns dont change.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6649|Washington, DC

www.rapidshare.de

edit: nvm

Last edited by Hurricane (2006-12-20 10:15:58)

68stang
+0|6357
If i see a red dot pop up I look in its direction to get my berrings, God Forbid I get called a hacker I always try to keep the dot in guick shot direction to me. I dont want to flame eachother , thats the point. Nobody likes being called a hacker for short video clips taken out of context. I am active in the Admin and Server owner circle and we do EVERYTHING we can to catch hackers. I stream punk buster the whole 9 yards. If anybody hacks in my server long enough I catch them. Trust me I do not want them around me or my team. I do realize any clan or team can get a hacker amung them, I am not a 14 year old defending there buddy. I work on solid proof because that is the only way to operate in this messed up game world full of morons who like to hack because they get off on it. A debate is one thing, coming into my server and SPAMMING this crap is sad and uncalled for.
turkeybacon
+50|6464|Dragon Valley
That second video, I dunno dude, he could have been sitting at that window, got bored, and BAM, enemy right in his face. It happens to me a few times at that exact location, I look out over the square, nothings there, I leave through the door as an enemy is coming up the stairs.

Dont get all pissy and start flaming me, I just think some of that stuff could be fluke/skill/knowing where the enemies spawn/knowing where the enemies are going to be. I mean you showed the start of a round at one point, where he's on the hill getting kills. That proves nothing, of course you know MEC are going to be in the area, and if you whore karkand enough, you know where they're coming from. Yeah sometimes he runs randomly around the map, but sometimes I do that too. It seems like you went to alot of work with this, so I understand you're going to get upset and call me ignorant, whatever, but I dont think these videos prove as much as you think. He seemed to miss alot of shots, whatsup with that? Wouldnt an aim bot, you know, aim?
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6460
ur missing the point:  if he wasn't cheating and planned to spawn camp he would be standing at the top of the staircase looking DOWN. HE WOULDN'T BE IN THE BUILDING LOOKING THROUGH WALLS AT PEOPLE WHO JUST APPEAR!

anyways since due to low quality the tags arent as visible I will host this file for you guys to download. I will notify you when the high rez version has been uploaded. meanwhile I will make the demo files available too since they really make a better case than any video.

Last edited by DivineMomentofTruth (2006-12-20 10:20:14)

turkeybacon
+50|6464|Dragon Valley

DivineMomentofTruth wrote:

ur missing the point:  if he wasn't cheating and planned to spawn camp he would be standing at the top of the staircase looking DOWN. HE WOULDN'T BE IN THE BUILDING LOOKING THROUGH WALLS AT PEOPLE WHO JUST APPEAR!

anyways since due to low quality the tags arent as visible I will host this file for you guys to download. I will notify you when the high rez version has been uploaded.
I wasnt saying he was spawn camping in that video. He was looking over the square area, nobody was there, he decided to leave, and an enemy was running up the stairs as he was running down. Sometimes you win those, sometimes you lose, but generally as your coming DOWN, your gonna put 3 in his face, he'll put 3 in your stomach chest, and he dies instantly, you're a medic and you heal yourself.
splixx
ChupaCABRA
+53|6757|Omaha, Nebraska
This video shows nothing... If he could see through walls so well why did he spot the guy around the corner so damn late in the end of the clip? His aim is not the best I have seen even with a aim bot.
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6460
look his movements in relation to THE TAGS such as the sudden snap which PROVES that he has locked on. If what you say was true and he just saw something on UAV or heard something or whatever, his movement at the window would not look suspicious. He jerked towards the direction of the spawn despite any visible evidence or or sounds. A player that doesn't cheat simply heads STRAIGHT FOR THE STAIRS.

after watching the first video and not noticing the snaps, then I really don't know what could prove it to you. BUT ITS SO DAMNED OBVIOUS.

splix: he instantly spotted the second player at the end, just that his crappy aimbot couldnt handle lateral movement as the dude ran across into the alley.

Last edited by DivineMomentofTruth (2006-12-20 10:27:22)

turkeybacon
+50|6464|Dragon Valley

look his movements in relation to THE TAGS such as the sudden snap PROVE that he has locked on. If what you say was true and he just saw something on UAV or heard something or whatever, his movement at the window would not look suspicious. He jerked towards the direction of the spawn despite any visible evidence or or sounds. A player that doesn't cheat simply heads STRAIGHT FOR THE STAIRS.

after watching the first video and not noticing the snaps, then I really don't know what could prove it to you. BUT ITS SO DAMNED OBVIOUS.
I'll watch it one more time, I watched more then half of both videos and I wasnt fully convinced. The high res might help more like you said. I'm not trying to be an asshole, and argue just for the sake of arguing, I'm just telling it how I see it from my experience with the game. There was some suspicious behavior, but I found too much normal behavior being labelled as cheating.
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6460
UAV and spotting don't explain the sheer speed with which he reacts to targets that HAVE JUST SPAWNED. Also like I've said before a player reacting to UAV or a spotted enemy doesnt walk around in a building obviously staring at the floor.
68stang
+0|6357
Same here i watched them several times and the more I watch them the more I find it to be nothing. Like i said I won't blindly defend anybody, especially a hacker but Evidence is needed. I have access to his pb screens and MANY MANY MANY demos and I havent found anything yet.
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6764|Mexico City

believe it or not but spotting isn't that common AT ALL in public games...
But exist. Play in popular ones and you will see people doing all the time.

UAV can explain why he headed that way, but not why he snapped his gun towards the tag. There was nb sound for him to hear to snap towards a freshly spawned guy through several layers of concrete.
is a pixeled wall. get close to any wall and you can still hear the enviroment without any problem.
Maybe he snapped toward the tag cause he was hearing with close attention the enviroment.

Your spotting and UAV arguments fail under the second part where he isn't close to a window and he is suspiciously staring down THROUGH the walls. If he wasn't hacking and just plainly spawn camping he would be at the TOP of the staircase. Your arguments against the validity of this video fail miserably.
you could be at the extreme of a map and see whats at the other extreme of the map if your commander put there an uav or if somebody there spotted an enemy, M and N keys does the job for map zooming.
If you have a good sound card, you can stare up or down and hear any sound around and locate it without any problem, he had a window and a door space also to help with the sound.
He could have been spawn camping anywhere at that area, where he was was a good place to camp, cause the house covers u from being located fast by enemies and recently spawned guys.

To tell you the truth, the video is the one that fails misserably, and u have proved how nobbish u r in the game.

Last edited by Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd (2006-12-20 10:43:54)

DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6460
why can't you explain his suspicious play style?
dead_rac00n
+12|6501|DTC
The best thing you could do would be to post the battlerecorder file somewhere so everyone could dl it and make up his own mind.
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6460
Ok here's the high rez: Watch it before passing judgement and pay close attention to the tags and his movements.

http://www.yourfilelink.com/get.php?fid=242815
turkeybacon
+50|6464|Dragon Valley

dead_rac00n wrote:

The best thing you could do would be to post the battlerecorder file somewhere so everyone could dl it and make up his own mind.
he is doing that
roshambo14
+7|6471
PM me if you need a place to host the BR files
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6764|Mexico City

why can't you explain his suspicious play style?
i dont find it suspicious at all. Hes just spawn camping. He killed those guys cause he paid attention to the enviroment sounds.
His play style sucks. Hes very slow.
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6460
I will be uploading BR file soon, bennet you still can't explain why you need to stare through the ground and look down to hear a sound. I don't buy any of what you said... IT DOESNT ADD UP.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard