|60|Cobalt
Terror in the Skies
+30|6750|Leipzig/Germany
watch these stats: http://www.bf2s.com/player/47418744/

3000 hours of play - and for what?

edit: or is it a bug - i just did see he has 2850 hours in sharqi but only about 100 rounds there which seems preety odd

Last edited by |60|Cobalt (2005-12-30 00:03:59)

PinkSugarHeartAttack
Sailor Mini Moon
+0|6725
Most likely a bug with time tracking.
=FDX=VEga
Carlos Hathcock Jr
+7|6710|'Ull, Yorkshire, England
Haha thats got to be a bug, if i carried on at my current kill rate with the sniper kit i would have 50,000+ kills after spending that long playing - crazy stuff. Got to be some sort of time-tracking bug
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6714
if its not a bug... hope that guy might improve sum day :p
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Clibby
+0|6744
It has to be, look at his estimated time to advance
adv3rsary
+28|6713
for all you know its some guy letting his 4 year old kid play on his account...
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6835|Finland

adv3rsary wrote:

for all you know its some guy letting his 4 year old kid play on his account...
And you think that kid plays sharqi peninsula for 2800 hours and only uses pistol? And kills like 75 guys and dies only 150 times? Yea, sounds realistic.
[DEI]Bart
fire at will!!!
+76|6711|Leiden, Holland for the n00bs
it even cant be, coz he has to play almost 46 hours (45H:45m) per day, and since some idiot said that there are 24 hours in a day it has to be a bug (/cheat)
=RDG=[N.B]canadiannnn
Forklift Whore
+67|6765|Canader , eh?
i know this guy...he is in my school...it is a bug..he is a really good player..
Jetfighter_NL
+0|6739|Delft,Netherlands
Look at the time that that guy used a pistol!
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6759

[N.B]canadiannnn wrote:

i know this guy...he is in my school...it is a bug..he is a really good player..
"Special" school?
=RDG=[N.B]canadiannnn
Forklift Whore
+67|6765|Canader , eh?

usmarine2005 wrote:

[N.B]canadiannnn wrote:

"Special" school?
if anybody is a retard it is you...
Husker~ifh~
Beer Consumption Expert
+25|6728|Beerville, USA
I'd go with a bug or he needs to get some counseling?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6759

[N.B]canadiannnn wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

[N.B]canadiannnn wrote:

"Special" school?
Who said retard, maybe I meant "gifted"
freebirdpat
Base Rapist
+5|6751

usmarine2005 wrote:

[N.B]canadiannnn wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

"Special" school?
has to be gifted to figure out a way to play 46 hours a day.
=FDX=VEga
Carlos Hathcock Jr
+7|6710|'Ull, Yorkshire, England

[N.B]canadiannnn wrote:

Do you perhaps commute to school, because this guys profile says he is from Sweden and you are from Canada. I really find it hard to believe that you go to his school unless you have your own private jet like i do

Seriously though this guy isn't good and he certainly hasn't spent all those hours playing - ITS A BUG
mort4u
Artillery catcher
+5|6836|Munich, Germany
or maybe hes the uber haxor and created the time hack so that every minute he plays counts as 2 doesnt make sense but since when does cheating make sense.

ok seriously its a bug and the same can be found for points. some had millions of points for a few days until the account server came back to his senses (or whatever
or its a new way for EA to punish padders, they increase their playtime so their stats look really bad
pinky_81
+1|6787|Denmark
Stop joking with the "special" stuff - It almost broke my arm falling off the chair when I read the comments... :p
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6759

freebirdpat wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

[N.B]canadiannnn wrote:

Especially gifted
freebirdpat
Base Rapist
+5|6751

usmarine2005 wrote:

freebirdpat wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Especially gifted
I wonder when this Einstein will come to these forums and teach us how to do such special things like violating the laws of space and time.
=RDG=[N.B]canadiannnn
Forklift Whore
+67|6765|Canader , eh?

=FDX=VEga wrote:

[N.B]canadiannnn wrote:

Do you perhaps commute to school, because this guys profile says he is from Sweden and you are from Canada. I really find it hard to believe that you go to his school unless you have your own private jet like i do

Seriously though this guy isn't good and he certainly hasn't spent all those hours playing - ITS A BUG
ok...once and for all..I DONT LIVE IN CANADA!!!!! i only come from canada..i moved to sweden 2 years ago...hope that clears everything up....
Capt_Flapjack
+12|6753|Kansas City, MO, USA
Maybe he has some weird time-changer thing!  :p
[-CGZ-]BioRaveN
Don't make me toothpick you.
+31|6703|The beautiful hills of Sharqi
FUNNY BECAUSE he only played sf for 21 seconds....
mphumr
+0|6691
I had the same problem.  I ended up with over 2000 hrs at sharqi when I only played it for a couple of hours.  To late to fix it.  I'm over it.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6762|Dallas
In all honesty it's probably just a little kid who isn't that great and has a lot of time to play.  If you notice he's a sniper most of the time.  Not a big point scoring class.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard