DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6449
ozghost...which is why the majority of players here and on planetbattlefield agree that this video shows a cheat. The fact that you had the audacity to call me out of all people a nub shows how little you know.
Shadow_OwNz
+88|6661

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

Shadow_OwNz wrote:

meh, i still pwn the crap out of him....

Shooting thru fences tho i think he cheats
http://www.punksbusted.com/cgi-bin/memb … ery=Search
lol.. explain u cheating fuck.
lol  got any proof, you like a pb screenshot of me cheating otherwise u cant talk nub sauce..
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6641|USA
It doesnt show enough. Until you have first person view, i wont beleive you. Its known that BF2 has MAJOR glitches with shooting delay's. Seriosuly, i was NOT convinced. and stop wasting your time searching for nubs.

Last edited by Naughty_Om (2006-12-19 18:52:12)

Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6598|Your attic

DivineMomentofTruth wrote:

ozghost...which is why the majority of players here and on planetbattlefield agree that this video shows a cheat. The fact that you had the audacity to call me out of all people a nub shows how little you know.
I'm not going to start (and finish) another argument with you but you do think a lot of yourself don't you?

This is a public forum for ideas and opinions to be expressed and debated upon, you need to learn that.
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6598|Your attic

Shadow_OwNz wrote:

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

Shadow_OwNz wrote:

lol  got any proof, you like a pb screenshot of me cheating otherwise u cant talk nub sauce..
No offence but over a page of bans (even from pb) would atleast suggest something is going on that shouldn't be.

Last edited by Towelly (2006-12-19 18:56:20)

Battlefield2Player
Ak-101 Addict
+98|6540

Locoloki wrote:

if everyones following him around, how come he hasnt been reset yet? I didnt say he didnt cheat, i said why would i care if he cheated on a non-ranked server, than you guys jump my shit about how it IS  a ranked server when every server i've played on you cant "c-4 jump" and clearly in the video people were c-4 jumping...and all he had to do besides run his hacks is be support and nade spam on that stupid server to begin with and you'd all be crying about something else
It doesn't matter if you're playing on an unranked OR ranked server -- using hacks is UNACCEPTABLE. 

During the first few minutes of the video, I was like "Yea, what's the problem?," but near the end, (especially when pickle_power shot the sniper THROUGH the wall), I realized that he may really be using hacks.

Nice job on the video.
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6602|Iceland

Shadow_OwNz wrote:

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

Shadow_OwNz wrote:

if thats all u have to say. lol! those are BANS from using HACKS moron.
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6449
Yeah shadow^ownz that a list that long that shows you were booted by punkbuster for something in your system is pretty questionable.

Naughty: if you choose to be ignorant fine it's your choice... if nothing but a first person view shot convinces you then go ahead and being naive and thinking no one in this game cheats.

Last edited by DivineMomentofTruth (2006-12-19 19:10:18)

Shadow_OwNz
+88|6661

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

Shadow_OwNz wrote:

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

HAHA learn to count stupid 2nd grader 1 bann WOW amazing eh?
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6602|Iceland

Shadow_OwNz wrote:

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

Shadow_OwNz wrote:

U've been banned more that 1 time. Just look at the list. U have been in like 5 clans.
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6641|USA
We ARENT discussing SHadow^ownz hacks. We are discussin Pickle's hacks. The video DOES NOT show him hacking. Its questionable. Ive done many things he has done in that video without hacking.

and for EVERYONE info. C4 Jumping is allowed on RANKED servers if FF is off, which is a SERVER option. So anyone who says it IS NOT allowed, they are wrong. i have video of me doing it, il check to see if i still have it. otherwise, the next time i do it il SHOW YOU ALL!

Last edited by Naughty_Om (2006-12-19 19:15:20)

Shadow_OwNz
+88|6661

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

Shadow_OwNz wrote:

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

U've been banned more that 1 time. Just look at the list. U have been in like 5 clans.
How many violations? 1   How many bans? 1
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6602|Iceland

Shadow_OwNz wrote:

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

Shadow_OwNz wrote:

So u just admitted to hacking. No more repect for u on this forums

and yea atleast 1 hack ban
http://www.punksbusted.com/cgi-bin/memb … accCheck=1
chinesemaster006
+3|6687
The real pickle_power sold his account... ex-clan member...
There's nothing with that vid at all. must be a true noob to accuse. He's in TWL, constant vigilance and pinpoint accuracy is needed... I don't need UAV and I can easily kill regardless...
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6602|Iceland

chinesemaster006 wrote:

The real pickle_power sold his account... ex-clan member...
There's nothing with that vid at all. must be a true noob to accuse. He's in TWL, constant vigilance and pinpoint accuracy is needed... I don't need UAV and I can easily kill regardless...
yes in a tank u seem to be able to kill...
Shadow_OwNz
+88|6661

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

Shadow_OwNz wrote:

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

When did i admitted to hacking? i just fixing the information that YOU got wrong understand?
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6641|USA
We ARENT discussing SHadow^ownz hacks. We are discussin Pickle's hacks. The video DOES NOT show him hacking. Its questionable. Ive done many things he has done in that video without hacking.

and for EVERYONE info. C4 Jumping is allowed on RANKED servers if FF is off, which is a SERVER option. So anyone who says it IS NOT allowed, they are wrong. i have video of me doing it, il check to see if i still have it. otherwise, the next time i do it il SHOW YOU ALL!
Sgt.Gene
+215|6772

Naughty_Om wrote:

Are you fucking retarded?
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6449
General question to folks that have seen the vid...

Did anyone think this was weird: when pickle_power was standing by the hotel at karkand between the buildings staring at that one dude on the short building he switched targets and was obviously distracted by something else. Then...  the dude who was hiding up there jumped into the flag area and THE VERY SECOND the guy started to jump, pickle_power reacted fast enough to fire off like 2  bursts while he was airborne?
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6641|USA

Sgt.Gene wrote:

Naughty_Om wrote:

no. and that statement doesnt ask for a response that is worthy, so whats your beef?
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6602|Iceland

Shadow_OwNz wrote:

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

Shadow_OwNz wrote:

When did i admitted to hacking? i just fixing the information that YOU got wrong understand?
you just cant denie the PB site showing the ban. so therefore u are a hacker.

end off.
Sgt.Gene
+215|6772

Naughty_Om wrote:

Sgt.Gene wrote:

Naughty_Om wrote:

no. and that statement doesnt ask for a response that is worthy, so whats your beef?
Honestly, if you can watch that vid and not see him hacking, you are fucking retarded.
Shadow_OwNz
+88|6661

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

Shadow_OwNz wrote:

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

you just cant denie the PB site showing the ban. so therefore u are a hacker.

end off.
Flame on what ever u want to say..  Cuz you aint got shit.
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6641|USA

Sgt.Gene wrote:

Naughty_Om wrote:

Sgt.Gene wrote:

Honestly, if you can watch that vid and not see him hacking, you are fucking retarded.
Bf2 is KNOWN to be glitchy! battlerecorder is SHIT. Until have a First PERSON view i wont declare hacking. None of his behavior was irregular.
Sgt.Gene
+215|6772

Naughty_Om wrote:

Sgt.Gene wrote:

Naughty_Om wrote:

Bf2 is KNOWN to be glitchy! battlerecorder is SHIT. Until have a First PERSON view i wont declare hacking. None of his behavior was irregular.
Wow, just /wrists now pls

kthxbai

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard