ghettoperson
+1,943|6656

Bubbalo wrote:

Yeah, Marlon Brando is pretty hot................
LOL!
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6771|mansfield
i love America, i love the people , the country. just everything about America i love. i went to war with the u.s army in 2003 and i can say that Ive never been with a more professional army in my career. thanks America !!
dubbs
+105|6639|Lexington, KY

Bubbalo wrote:

I wish to give members of this forum who believe that it is riddled with America hating this oppurtunity to prove it.  The challenge had been made in another thread, but that was deleted (I presuming because the topic starter realised he was wrong).  If you cannot demonstrate that there is significant America hating, to a degree greater than there is hating of any other country, I wish for you to quite harping on about it.  I believe there is not.  Prove me wrong.
I probally can not say entire threads that are anti-America, but I quote a lot of people that say that they hate America, etc.

@Poe,  I thought that everyone hates America because of their Foreign Policies.  If we remove that, then everyone would love America.  I think you even stated yourself that you do not like America because of our Foreign Policies.  I also know that you state that you like Americians as people.

Edit: Bubbalo, you are getting a +1 karma, it seems that you took some advise from the form members and thought about how to create a very debatable issue from your viewpoint with out making a lot of the members upset.  I want to say thank you.

Last edited by dubbs (2006-12-18 05:09:54)

artofsurvival
Idiot!
+33|6364|the Great British Queendom :)
Just to add a comment here, America is a very new country in the world and is made up of pretty much every other country in the world, for instance Spain, France, England so by hating America you may well say that you hate the country of your origin? If anyone should be hated, not that they should, is the people who cause wars! Oh yeah thats America, England, France, Spain etc: Basically its the superpowers. I hate everyone, therefore you all have a level basis! And yes I still hate you all:P
CameronPoe
+2,925|6562

dubbs wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

I wish to give members of this forum who believe that it is riddled with America hating this oppurtunity to prove it.  The challenge had been made in another thread, but that was deleted (I presuming because the topic starter realised he was wrong).  If you cannot demonstrate that there is significant America hating, to a degree greater than there is hating of any other country, I wish for you to quite harping on about it.  I believe there is not.  Prove me wrong.
I probally can not say entire threads that are anti-America, but I quote a lot of people that say that they hate America, etc.

@Poe,  I thought that everyone hates America because of their Foreign Policies.  If we remove that, then everyone would love America.  I think you even stated yourself that you do not like America because of our Foreign Policies.  I also know that you state that you like Americians as people.

Edit: Bubbalo, you are getting a +1 karma, it seems that you took some advise from the form members and thought about how to create a very debatable issue from your viewpoint with out making a lot of the members upset.  I want to say thank you.
Yup. It's foreign policy alone that gets me. Other than that I love America (although I prefer the European way of life). You do get imbeciles who genuinely hate America and Americans for no discernible reason. These people should be ignored - they rarely have valid points or points even remotely worth considering.

Institutes like the PNAC are a gross affront to many people. It is their movement that the rest of the world abhorrs.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-12-18 05:49:39)

B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6848|Cologne, Germany

well, I guess anti-US opinions are more regularly voiced here, but I think that is due to the fact that America takes a leading role on the world stage, and is intent upon pushing its agenda through. Also, it seems that most people consider later US foreign policy questionable at least...

Thus, america is simply more likely to "provoke" hateful comments. Such an easy target.

America is just a label. You may hate its government, its policies or its people ( individuals, if you know some ), but you cannot hate the label. Those are generalizations, and they usually don't help.

You cannot please everyone. When you are as big and influential as the US are, you'll naturally "produce" more opposition, because more people will be affected by what you do or say. If America was a small european country like belgium or luxemburg, no one would give a shit.
artofsurvival
Idiot!
+33|6364|the Great British Queendom :)
Lol, too true B.Schuss
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6707|MoVal So-Cal

Bubbalo wrote:

And 85.34% of statistics are utter bullshit.  What's your point.
thats 95% true!
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6608|132 and Bush

Bubbalo wrote:

If you cannot demonstrate that there is significant America hating, to a degree greater than there is hating of any other country, I wish for you to quite harping on about it. I believe there is not. Prove me wrong.

Bubbalo wrote:

Maybe the reason that America's the one always getting bad-mouthed is because America is the on being discussed.  I have issues with a number of countries, but nobody ever talks about them.  And America gets almost as much praise as insults.  Regardless, you charity point is demonstably false.
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=37030&p=2

https://tampastorm.smugmug.com/photos/117621160-Th.jpg
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6653

Kmarion wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

If you cannot demonstrate that there is significant America hating, to a degree greater than there is hating of any other country, I wish for you to quite harping on about it. I believe there is not. Prove me wrong.

Bubbalo wrote:

Maybe the reason that America's the one always getting bad-mouthed is because America is the on being discussed.  I have issues with a number of countries, but nobody ever talks about them.  And America gets almost as much praise as insults.  Regardless, you charity point is demonstably false.

http://tampastorm.smugmug.com/photos/117621160-Th.jpg
He's a flip flopper!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v256/deathbym0nkeyz/FlipFlopper.jpg

I must say, Kmarion, you have been on a roll lately.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6771|d
"""Yankeeeee, kill the yankeeee""".
o man, do i still remember that from a game, forgot the name.

Anyways
I hate to be the one to break it to you, but there are no countries, just mountains, trees, deserts,road, etc.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6608|132 and Bush

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

He's a flip flopper!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v256/ … lopper.jpg

I must pass the credit along to Mr. Search button.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
-Gunsmoke-
+165|6642|South Jersey

DonFck wrote:

randompants wrote:

fuck your country, america rules all....in fact, fuck everyone thats not from america....cuz we will invade your shit without hesitation and give a semi-legitimate reason why.......woot!!!!   here's why america rules....we do what we want, when we want, and the only thing the rest of the world can do is bitch about it afterwards....we could go to war with any country except china(maybe) and woop their ass......that's why we rule......fuck england with it's bullshit parliamentary monarchy and fuck france with their pussy ass army and gay accent......fuck india cuz of their fucked up child-killing ways.......i could go on but im reallllly drunk right now.....bottom line is fuck all of you america haters......in two more years we wont have a dipshit leader......and even now were still better than all of you mo'fo's who try to hate on us.....i dont care if this is on topic or not.....the original poster is a douche from australia......everyone here hates on america but they don't even realize that its the best country in the world and always will be.....I'm proud to be from america and people who hate on us are jealous cuz we have las vegas, free market capitalism, football,  and their women are all fat bitches who smoke ciggarettes and constantly complain about shit.....go america!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do my country next!

But remember, we're slowly invading you..

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/6505/finnishyg9.gif
I swear, the more I look at that image, it looks like more and more counties are being invaded...
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6682|Canberra, AUS

-Gunsmoke- wrote:

DonFck wrote:

randompants wrote:

fuck your country, america rules all....in fact, fuck everyone thats not from america....cuz we will invade your shit without hesitation and give a semi-legitimate reason why.......woot!!!!   here's why america rules....we do what we want, when we want, and the only thing the rest of the world can do is bitch about it afterwards....we could go to war with any country except china(maybe) and woop their ass......that's why we rule......fuck england with it's bullshit parliamentary monarchy and fuck france with their pussy ass army and gay accent......fuck india cuz of their fucked up child-killing ways.......i could go on but im reallllly drunk right now.....bottom line is fuck all of you america haters......in two more years we wont have a dipshit leader......and even now were still better than all of you mo'fo's who try to hate on us.....i dont care if this is on topic or not.....the original poster is a douche from australia......everyone here hates on america but they don't even realize that its the best country in the world and always will be.....I'm proud to be from america and people who hate on us are jealous cuz we have las vegas, free market capitalism, football,  and their women are all fat bitches who smoke ciggarettes and constantly complain about shit.....go america!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do my country next!

But remember, we're slowly invading you..

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/6505/finnishyg9.gif
I swear, the more I look at that image, it looks like more and more counties are being invaded...
That's a helluva lot of counties you ahve there...

Last edited by Spark (2006-12-18 19:12:16)

The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6608|132 and Bush

That was randompants first post in the D&ST forums..lol
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6682|Canberra, AUS

Kmarion wrote:

That was randompants first post in the D&ST forums..lol
Meh... who cares.

I'm still a bit confused over the counties... you have about a thousand there.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6848|Cologne, Germany

Kmarion wrote:

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

He's a flip flopper!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v256/ … lopper.jpg

I must pass the credit along to Mr. Search button.
Now that's a guy who deserves some credit. So often, he goes unnoticed...

Anyway, nice job, Kmarion.
ozghost
Mr piss EVERYONE off
+48|6717|Kangarooland
another race thread

different colour; same shit.
=MCHD= arush5268d
+46|6509|Houston, TX

pedigreeuk wrote:

randompants wrote:

You may be proud to be American but I bet the rest of America isn't proud of you!
I, for one, am quite embarassed by this moron.  I love my country...wouldn't live anywhere else.  But I do realize that there are a lot of other great countries out there too.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6568

Kmarion wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

Where is the America hating in the second post?  I commented that it often gets bad-mouthed.  Big deal.  Bad mouthing != hating.

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

He's a flip flopper!
You're just upset because I called bullshit on you, then wouldn't let the issue fade into the depths of deletion.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6568

dubbs wrote:

Thanks, but I still maintain I did nothing wrong with the thread you're talking about: except, perhaps, misjudge the blinkeredness of some members of the forum (and perhaps time it poorly, although the post was made relative to other things happening).  Whilst I do agree that in the thread in which Ty banned me I did wrong, I would also argue that others have done far worse and gotten away with it (not that I object to the ban, he had every right to do so).

In short: This wasn't something that could be sarcastically phrased and had the impact intended, whereas the other two threads had to be phrased the way that they did (though perhaps not so harshly) to have the desired effect.
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6717|Sweden
Finland is so owned! We'll get there faster!!!1

https://www.lmic.state.mn.us/datanetweb/maps/ancestry/us/swedish.gif
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6658|USA
You hate our president, you hate hate our govt foriegn policy, you hate our right to bear arms, you think we are arrogant, you think we are greedy, you think we never mind our own business, you think we are all stupid ( education system), you think we are all over wieght slobs, but you claim there is no America bashing??? Time for you get real.

Here how bout this, I hate milk, sugar, cream, vanilla, and cold deserts that you eat with a spoon. Now, show me where I said I hated vanilla ice cream....
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6717|Sweden
There is america bashing, and if people say that they love the people but hate the goverment then they are lying. We can't stand the extreme patriotism and arrogance, you eat only with a fork, you can't even find your own country on a map, you're extremely religious, you trust your goverment way too much, that you don't understand that weapons are BAD for you and so FUCKING on. Now karma me
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6799

lowing wrote:

You hate our president, you hate hate our govt foriegn policy, you hate our right to bear arms, you think we are arrogant, you think we are greedy, you think we never mind our own business, you think we are all stupid ( education system), you think we are all over wieght slobs, but you claim there is no America bashing??? Time for you get real.

Here how bout this, I hate milk, sugar, cream, vanilla, and cold deserts that you eat with a spoon. Now, show me where I said I hated vanilla ice cream....
I hate your government's foreign policy and I think your president is an asshole and an imbecile but I don't hate your rights.  Just don't expect your rights to mean shit when you're outside your country.  And don't fund terrorists and then be all upset when one of them comes back to bite you.

I do think that America doesn't mind its own business, but that's back to the foreign policy thing.  I know a lot of Americans are over-weight slobs, but that's something the whole Western world is facing at the moment, the UK especially.

No America bashing?  Learn to read.  The OP said claimed that there was only as much America-bashing as bashing other countries.  I think there's probably more Islam bashing than America-bashing.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard