DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6571|Doncaster, UK
It sounds more like a software problem than one linked to any overclocking you've done. Can you not just clear out your profiles and stuff like in BF2 and then retrieve your account from EA as if you had done a reinstall?
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6420|Evilsville
It was like this 1,5 week ago as well.
And usually if it doesn't update, you can still see all your rewards you already had earned before.
My stats no longer show anything. Points 0, awards 0, unlocks 0. Everything is on 0.

@Fruit: I dind't actually do an overclock. Don't even know ho to do that.
And I don't get what you are saying about BF2. Didn't play that game very much.

Last edited by Gillenator (2006-12-19 01:51:00)

DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6571|Doncaster, UK
Could this possibly be linked with the server maintenance on tuesdays? I know things freaked out last tuesday!
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6782|Hell, p.o box 666

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

Could this possibly be linked with the server maintenance on tuesdays? I know things freaked out last tuesday!
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6420|Evilsville
Don't know actually.
I'll just see what happens in the next couple of days.
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6571|Doncaster, UK
Yep, just give it a bit of time. Lots of people thought they had been wiped last week because points, ranks and awards disappeared but it was just a stats server screw up.

Let us know how you get on.
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6420|Evilsville
Yes, I'll do that.
Did play some good round yesterday though.
Finally broke my best round score on titan. It was 82, now it is 110.
Perhaps not much for some of you guys. But enough for me.
Had a k/d ratio of 8.0.
JonnyNuemonic
+22|6737|Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Had my first taste of the BFs 2142 EU server...and it was great craic !  Its good to see the server is alive and well and will be kicking for a long time to come...and its always good to knife some of the forum regulars also !!!
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6818

JonnyNuemonic wrote:

Had my first taste of the BFs 2142 EU server...and it was great craic !
Who's this craig fellow you're talking to?
JonnyNuemonic
+22|6737|Dublin, Republic of Ireland

aardfrith wrote:

JonnyNuemonic wrote:

Had my first taste of the BFs 2142 EU server...and it was great craic !
Who's this craig fellow you're talking to?
Craig ...... no  ....... craic yes ....... if youve every been to Ireland or talked to an Irish person you'l know what i'm talking about
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6818
I've been to Ireland.  I have relatives who are Irish.  Heck, my great-aunt (who technically was English) taught Gaelic in Irish schools.  So yes, I do know what you're talking about.  I was just pulling your leg
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6586|Southampton, UK

Title of thread: BF2s EU Community - Into the Future - 2142 Game Talk Only

Please stop the Irish Talk. I'm sure it is considered as spam.
Try the 2142 Chatter thread..
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=56269&p=13

Last edited by Knightnifer (2006-12-19 09:00:01)

Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6757|St. Andrews / Oslo

Knightnifer wrote:

Title of thread: BF2s EU Community - Into the Future - 2142 Game Talk Only

Please stop the Irish Talk. I'm sure it is considered as spam.
Try the 2142 Chatter thread..
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=56269&p=13
Slayi's gonna love you for that
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6768|Topside

Is there anyone else who get kicked by Punkbuster for 2min when it fails to update the client or some crap like that???The strange part is that it only happens late at night.
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6745|The Netherlands
Nope but you might wanna do a manual update of punkbuster. Thats like a well known fix for alot of bp problems like updating problems.
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6768|Topside

Echo wrote:

Nope but you might wanna do a manual update of punkbuster. Thats like a well known fix for alot of bp problems like updating problems.
And where do I do that??
naightknifar
Served and Out

Punkbuster site.
Doperwt.
Anouk, Slayers little bitch
+80|6419|Belgium

well now it;s bag to bf2142, I just bought an xbox to play cod3, finished the game and now it's time to knife you all:D
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6776
COD 3 is pretty shit man. Graphics are not too bad, but the game play is just the same as COD. Get yourself Gears Of War, and then Assasins Creed when it comes out.

Had some excelent rounds tonight on the server with the guys. HellHead and Dancer joined us which was nice, and we had some great squad work.

Although at one point myself and winegum were kidnapped by this idiot in a transport. We spawned on it thinking he was heading to the titan, but he then just decided to fly around the titan and then head towards our titan. Finally we decided to just bail out because we were not getting anywhere, but then when we tried to get into an APC, the driver just drove past and ignored our request for transport. FUCKING IDIOTS!
-EcS-Blade
Mr.Speakman
+153|6665|Manchester UK
Any of you guys downloaded 1.10 yet ? the ganz just owns now lol.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6776
really? they totally souped it up then?

not downloaded it just yet because the 2142 EU server has not been patched yet. I expect id3 will patch tomorrow.

what else have they done in the patch?
naightknifar
Served and Out

ReadMe wrote:

==================
    X. PATCH 1.10
    ==================
    BUG FIXES
    - Remove ability to resupply all unlimited ammo objects
    - No longer able to use Sentry Gun pushing player into Titan Crate collision
    - No longer able to use RDX DemoPaks drop through first section of the 3rd and 4th upper hallways of both Titans
    - Away Bonus is now used when calculating in-game promotions
    - Improved communication with GameSpy Database
    - EU Duty Ribbon/PAC Duty Ribbon awarded correctly when all criteria are fulfilled
    - “Commander score" statistic no longer resets to zero
    - Enabled tabbing to password field when using a dedicated server
    - News Tickers Speed time to display increased
    - When scrolling through the list in Multiplayer you no longer move both at the same time as the server info
    - EMP effect on Gunships reduced from 4 to 3 seconds allows the gunship to recover when throttled up at medium altitude
    - SL drone:  Tweaked the acceleration on the left right aiming for the bot. It now acquires targets properly
    - Adjusted pistols: Increased ROF Clamp values, slightly reduced damage fall off over range
    - Adjusted up the damage of the HMG rounds to counter its lower RPM
    - Adjusted and/or increased entry radius points for all vehicles
    - Removed unused RangeFinder setting from EU Walker, Titan Guns to fix the APC/Railgun/FAV draw out bug
    - Fix for latency and TV guided missiles (lowered the acceleration on the missile and fixed firing lag)
    - Fixed active camouflage to no longer offset image
    - Changed default server port to 17567
    - Update to most current PunkBuster client files

FEATURES
    - Reserved Slot Enhancement (Gives reserved slots the ability to be filled if not used)
    - Unranked Unlock Control (Option to give all first level unlocks and Enable/Disable control of all other unlock levels use)
    - Spectator Function
-EcS-Blade
Mr.Speakman
+153|6665|Manchester UK

theDude5B wrote:

really? they totally souped it up then?

not downloaded it just yet because the 2142 EU server has not been patched yet. I expect id3 will patch tomorrow.

what else have they done in the patch?
Made the cammo for the recon allot better, pistol rate of fire has gone up, squad leader drone has been improved and some other little things. Like i said the ganz just owns and the active cammo is great for knifing and sneaking about now.

Last edited by -EcS-Blade (2006-12-19 14:54:15)

B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6866|Cologne, Germany

Unfortunately, I didn't have the time to play last night. How was player turnout on our first Titan night ? I suppose the server was full as usual ?
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6736|Sweden
Are there any schedule for the server? like monday - Wednesday : Titan, Thursday - saturday :conquest etc. Or is it decided on your guys feelings? just wondering titan seems to turn into huge camping festivals most of the times

Edit: the server seemed to be quite full all the time btw only dropped by for one round though

Last edited by madmurre (2006-12-20 00:46:27)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard