gator45666
+6|6598|St.Petersburg, Fl.
http://www.bored.com/crazycriminals/index.htm

I read the whole thing and nearly pissed myself.
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6692|Eastern PA
BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6540|United States
Good stuff. I have one that's a bit funny and especially so because it happened to my brother's ex-girlfriends dad a couple years ago. Him and his buddy were out one day buying weed and somehow got the weed wet from the rain. So being the two smartest guys around, they decided to pull into a convenience store full of people, and proceded to microwave the baggie of weed to dry it off. The cops were quick to show up and make the arrest. And the damn store smelled like burnt plastic and weed for the next couple of days.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6499|Global Command
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6548|Florida
I dont have it on video, but here in Indy a guy got out of his van to go into a gas station and left it running.  A guy come along and stole it, not realizing that there was a child in the van as well.

An Amber Alert was issued.
Executiator
+69|6391
A lawyer defending a man accused of burglary tried this creative defense: "My client merely inserted his arm into the window and removed a few trifling articles. His arm is not himself, and I fail to see how you can punish the whole individual for an offense committed by his limb." "Well put," the judge replied. "Using your logic, I sentence the defendant's arm to one year's imprisonment. He can accompany it or not, as he chooses." The defendant smiled. With his lawyer's assistance he detached his artificial limb, laid it on the bench, and walked out.

by far the best one.

@ ATG, dude that is some fucked up shit. How come the two bitches get less time in the buttfuckfactory?

They should all serve for life is what I think.

oh man, people make me sick, that poor girl...

she'll never be the same.
ViCT0RI0US
Perfection
+26|6389|Qatar: Where The Players Play
Nah man, the best one was... the uhh...

Modesto,CA. wrote:

Steven Richard King was arrested for trying to hold up a Bank of America branch without a weapon. King used a thumb and a finger to simulate a gun, but unfortunately, he failed to keep his hand in his pocket.
That guy is my HERO! .
But they're all hilarious. I lol'd for like 20 minutes after I finished reading it.

Last edited by ViCT0RI0US (2006-12-18 22:17:59)

ShotYourSix
Boldly going nowhere...
+196|6689|Las Vegas
NewsOfTheWeird.com is a great site for interesting news items like this.  You could literally spend a day reading through the archives there....one of my favorite sites.
vassili
+66|6493
Seattle: When a man attempted to siphon gasoline from a motor home parked on a Seattle street, he got much more than he bargained for. Police arrived at the scene to find an ill man curled up next to a motor home near spilled sewage. A police spokesman said that the man admitted to trying to steal gasoline and plugged his hose into the motor home's sewage tank by mistake. The owner of the vehicle declined to press charges, saying that it was the best laugh he'd ever had.

owned eheh
Nintendogamer
+72|6557|Chelmsford, UK
Virginia Beach: A bank robber in Virginia Beach got a nasty surprise when a dye pack designed to mark stolen money exploded in his Fruit-of-the-Looms. The robber apparently stuffed the loot down the front of his pants as he was running out the door. "He was seen hopping and jumping around," said police spokesman Mike Carey, "with an explosion taking place inside his pants."

Now that is owned
J4ck.P0tt
dong-ma?
+8|6344|Berlin

{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank wrote:

I dont have it on video, but here in Indy a guy got out of his van to go into a gas station and left it running.  A guy come along and stole it, not realizing that there was a child in the van as well.

An Amber Alert was issued.
Well, suddenly a simple car theft turns into child kidnapping... guess this guy will spend the rest of his life in a prison cell with a 300 pounder named Boba?

Sometimes life does sneak up on one, doesn't it?
Nintendogamer
+72|6557|Chelmsford, UK
J4ck.P0tt
dong-ma?
+8|6344|Berlin

gator45666 wrote:

http://www.bored.com/crazycriminals/index.htm

I read the whole thing and nearly pissed myself.
(from that website)

... A bank robber in Bumpus, Tenn., handed a teller the following note: "Watch out. This is a rubbery. I hav an oozy traned on your but. Dump the in a sack, this one. No die packkets or other triks or I will tare you a new naval. No kwarter with red stuff on them, too." ...

zomg, sounds just like some forum threads here - now we know how some 1337 haxorz try to fund their new hardware

Last edited by J4ck.P0tt (2006-12-19 07:15:47)

naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6531|Southampton, UK

Nintendogamer wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv2QlFi4qVY
Old.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard