xm20k
+11|6380
The recon silver and gold, no big deal.
The support silver harder but still not too big a deal.
The assault silver not a big deal as the Voss rules.

For the life of me I can only get around 10-12 kills as engineer IAR. The primary weapons do a decent job of vehicles if the opportunity arises to get a good shot, but the machine pistol sucks ass, I can't hit the broad side of a barn with the thing unless real close and personal but then more often then not I get mowed down buy their heavier rifle, and knifing people doesn't present it self often enough.

Oh and I've tried using vehicles but just seem to get pilumed or saawed before I can accomplish much.

Any tips or tricks would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by xm20k (2006-12-18 16:02:01)

Brasso
+1,549|6649

Titan guns.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
FALLOUTBOMB
+6|6546|northern virginia, US
i dont play 2142
Brasso
+1,549|6649

FALLOUTBOMB wrote:

I don't have a brain.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6701|The Lou
Stats Pad!
xm20k
+11|6380

haffeysucks wrote:

Titan guns.
Damn! forgot about those. I repare them all the time but for some reason just never really use them.  Thanks for the reminder.

OH! and FALLOUT thanks for all your grand advice. (insert sarcastic smiley here)
FlamingPhenix
I'm in ya base, drinking ya booze
+44|6575|Behind you, with a knife
Well personally i'd use the Proximity mines. If i pwn with these, u can too

Last edited by FlamingPhenix (2006-12-18 16:07:02)

loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6553|Valhalla
Easy  -> Titan mode -> Motion mines -> Tank/Gunship whoring -> Titan Defending = Vet Engineer
Brasso
+1,549|6649

xm20k wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

Titan guns.
Damn! forgot about those. I repare them all the time but for some reason just never really use them.  Thanks for the reminder.

OH! and FALLOUT thanks for all your grand advice. (insert sarcastic smiley here)
Yep.
xm20k
+11|6380

HURLEY wrote:

Stats Pad!
Umm... ya.. ok.. I'll get right on that one h/e you accomplish that to get 20 kills.
HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6701|The Lou

xm20k wrote:

HURLEY wrote:

Stats Pad!
Umm... ya.. ok.. I'll get right on that one h/e you accomplish that to get 20 kills.
You find a member of TOP that has 2142 that will kidnap with you....?
xm20k
+11|6380

loonitic wrote:

Easy  -> Titan mode -> Motion mines -> Tank/Gunship whoring -> Titan Defending = Vet Engineer
Don't have motion mines yet but working to remidy that one.
xm20k
+11|6380

HURLEY wrote:

xm20k wrote:

HURLEY wrote:

Stats Pad!
I think I'll pass on that one but, thanks anyway.
HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6701|The Lou

xm20k wrote:

HURLEY wrote:

xm20k wrote:

I think I'll pass on that one but, thanks anyway.
Never hurts to try to help, well.... actually it can but owell.
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6553|Valhalla

xm20k wrote:

loonitic wrote:

In that case...
(conquest) Suez Canal + hover tank  = Vet Engineer
Thats how i got my Vet Support...
xm20k
+11|6380

loonitic wrote:

xm20k wrote:

loonitic wrote:

In that case...
I don't play much conquest but I'll give that a go later tonight. Thanks.
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6553|Valhalla

xm20k wrote:

loonitic wrote:

xm20k wrote:

In that case...
I don't play much conquest but I'll give that a go later tonight. Thanks.
32 man servers they seem to take forever so u should be able to get 20 kills no problem
xm20k
+11|6380
Just thought of another one. But I need to find a good gunship pilot and I could pull in a ribbon while I'm at it anyone interested? LOL
Drax
Paddles/Plane Whore
+28|6580|Australia, NSW
i can get 60+ IAR kills easily in an apc by myself on fall of berlin, assuming no noob hops in the driver seat. get a friend to drive you, hang back from the action using the f2 seat, and just spam it into the infantry. you'll get the award easy
xm20k
+11|6380

Drax wrote:

i can get 60+ IAR kills easily in an apc by myself on fall of berlin, assuming no noob hops in the driver seat. get a friend to drive you, hang back from the action using the f2 seat, and just spam it into the infantry. you'll get the award easy
Thats a possability but I don't have anyone to team up with or i could do this or the above metioned gunship idea. Thanks
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6553|Valhalla

xm20k wrote:

Just thought of another one. But I need to find a good gunship pilot and I could pull in a ribbon while I'm at it anyone interested? LOL
I can help u with that
xm20k
+11|6380

loonitic wrote:

xm20k wrote:

I can help u with that
If you'r serious shoot me a pm.
SGT_Squirtle
+13|6735
I tank whored to get it... I believe the round I got my vet Engineer badge I was 36 - 8 in the hovertank
Dizik
It tastes like burning
+23|6834|Moore, OK
20 kills is easy as hell on Suez Canal if you're playing Titan mode. I'm pretty sure it's silos 4 (with the AA guns) and silo 5 (with the bridge overhead) that are the most contested spots on the map. Grab your engi kit, and blast away on the titan guns. Better yet, lay down some motion mines if you can (promotion or upgrade) and lay them down by silo 5, then use the APC at that silo to pod back up to your titan. You can spam the guns on the infantry while the mines take care of armor.
Darth_Rambo
+22|6726|Raleigh, NC
I got the Gold Engineer Badge playing on a 16 man Camp Gilbralter Conquest map.
A round usually last at least 45 mins to an hour. Plenty of time to get your 15 kills, or
even 30 like I did. I think I had around 50 kills. Also, remeber to always throw out all
your Motion Mines. Those are good for a few kills every round.

I'm trying for my Gold Repair Badge now.........Any hints?!?!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard