Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6589|Your attic
There is a difference between typos and stupidity.

Oh and where has my glorious quote gone from your sig Fenris? I feel rejected.

/wrists.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6517|Adelaide, South Australia

Towelly wrote:

There is a difference between typos and stupidity.

Oh and where has my glorious quote gone from your sig Fenris? I feel rejected.

/wrists.
It wouldn't fit once I wanted to put in my 'modliness'.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6547|Southeastern USA
SealXo
+309|6534

avman633 wrote:

Chief_(OwNaGe) wrote:

avman633 wrote:

wtf i with you an India, i liked you with ur funny stories but now ur an asshole. Get a life
Go away before he wacks you with his e-penis that is about nine hundred and twenty inches bigger than yours.
i dont give a fuck about his e-penis, you shud think about getting a real penis first
wow hes never going to recover from that one
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6547|Southeastern USA
rofls, allow me to refer you to my above link
4_Phucsache
Property of BF2s©
+112|6580|Brisbane Australia

kr@cker wrote:

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/12/18/D8M3DS680.html
LOL
san4
The Mas
+311|6686|NYC, a place to live

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

Chief_(OwNaGe) wrote:

Sgt_Sieg wrote:

You should think about getting some grammar and spelling lessons.
Calling Fenris, aka Grammar Nazi.
Stop! Grammar Time!

avman633 can't spell!
Here are MY corrections! wrote:

WTF is with you and India? I liked you with your funny stories but now your an asshole. Get a life.

I don't give a fuck about his e-penis, you should think about getting a real penis first.
ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6700
Ohhh. It's ANOTHER Fancy post.

This is more intresting:
https://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c321/alexstirk/LeatherPunch2.jpg

Last edited by ShowMeTheMonkey (2006-12-18 15:02:36)

xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6696

Chief_(OwNaGe) wrote:

avman633 wrote:

Chief_(OwNaGe) wrote:

Go away before he wacks you with his e-penis that is about nine hundred and twenty inches bigger than yours.
i dont give a fuck about his e-penis, you shud think about getting a real penis first
Why?
Lol, this guy doesn't have a dick. ROFL
HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6681|The Lou

kr@cker wrote:

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/12/18/D8M3DS680.html
HAHA!!! i bet that was av....
T1g3r217
Perpetual
+124|6420|My room
You are all fucking bastards. All of you. You read a fucking news article and believe it immediately. The stuff that this news article reports only happens in small villages where the people still think that a KING is in charge of India (they have a Prime Minister, dumbasses).

Fancy, you just don't like INdia. I don't know why, but if you don't like the country, you don't need to put highly dramatized facts on the internet. Go die slowly in a fire.

You believe one news article you read, and start dissing India. So, if you read somewhere that Osama Bin Laden (the terrorist) had turned himself in, you'd believe it? What has this pathetic, sad, sad world come to?

Last edited by T1g3r217 (2006-12-18 16:38:40)

Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6644

T1g3r217 wrote:

You are all fucking bastards. All of you. You read a fucking news article and believe it immediately. The stuff that this news article reports only happens in small villages where the people still think that a KING is in charge of India (they have a Prime Minister, dumbasses).

Fancy, you just don't like INdia. I don't know why, but if you don't like the country, you don't need to put highly dramatized facts on the internet. Go die slowly in a fire.

You believe one news article you read, and start dissing India. So, if you read somewhere that Osama Bin Laden (the terrorist) had turned himself in, you'd believe it? What has this pathetic, sad, sad world come to?
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20061214/ind … ndia280322

"What has this pathetic, sad, sad world come to" indeed.

Last edited by Fancy_Pollux (2006-12-18 16:46:43)

mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6762|d
LOL. i didn't know this forum had so many sensitive people. Well Fancy_Pollux does bring the best out of people.

Last edited by mafia996630 (2006-12-18 17:01:58)

Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6619|London, England
Now all they need to do is get some snipers up in the Himalayas and find the real cunt hiding somewhere in Pakistan. Cmon, it'll be a world record!

lol that would be so awesome, world sniper record with Bin Laden being the victim.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard