Poll

Do you talk on the phone while you are in a bathroom stall?

Yes. Its the best time to get things done.20%20% - 5
No way! I like to concentrate on task at hand.52%52% - 13
Don't care. I have done worse in a stall.28%28% - 7
Total: 25
ncc6206
=BIG= BAD AND UGLY
+36|6449
I work in a fairly business like environment. We dont wear suites and ties but we are tied to cubicles for pretty much most of the day. I was taking care of business in the mens room when I heard a casual conversation taking place. Not seeing anyone off hand I saw a pair of shoes underneath the stall.  The conversation pretty much went something like "hey what are you doing? Nothing. Me neither." I was floored. especailly when I heard the TP roll being pulled.  It got me to thinking.  Is this something normal with people. I can understand checking vmail but to hold a conversation is that socially acceptable?
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6813|Reykjavík, Iceland.
I need 100% peace and concentration to take a good dump, so no for me.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6450|Somewhere else

I will talk on the can, as long as im just waitnig for a link to come out, if I need a free hand to wipe or pull a tapeworm out. I'll have to finish the call. I have a fear of losing the phone in the murky waters of yesterdinner.  I won't take a call if I know the rectal release in question is gonna be raucous and sound like a small battle from World War II.  That's just rude. 

So, I would say that poo time is my time, and deserving no interruption by the phone. UNLESS I want to talk while releasing a brown bomb. If I wanna talk, I will do so with pride and confidence.
Krauser98
Extra Green Please!
+53|6800|USA! USA! USA!
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that most old school military types on here are going to vote that they've done worse. 

I stayed in a barracks for awhile that had one latrine at the end of each hall.  The latrine had 6 sit-down type toilets, 6 sinks, and 6 showers.  The showers had dividers between them made of cinder blocks.  The toilets had marks on the floors where there might have been some sort of divider, but they were no longer there when we moved in.  Passing a roll of TP became no big deal, because people treated it like social hour (having conversations, sharing magazines, grading technique).  The worst was when you were at the bombing range and some guy is standing next to you providing covering fire from his small arms.  You just have to cover your eyes sometimes I guess.  Ever since I moved out of there I feel lonely when I'm in the watercloset.
Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6616
ncc6206
=BIG= BAD AND UGLY
+36|6449

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pid=305686#p305686
I pay homage to your writings. I think I even read that one before.  The part about the fluttering buttcheeks does sound familiar.  I just pulled the survey to see what everyone else though.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard