a fly
+105|6666|The netherlands

<^|0B1ackhawk0|^> wrote:

i pwn noobs and i even pwned you a fly haha
but i dont pwn jets and i cant fly for shit anymore
yeah, like 3 months back, and you only won by 1 kill cause you used hieght to much.

Milk and cookies for everyone that hijacked my topic

to the dude that said something of self proclaimed best players, stick your fingers up your ass please, i made this topic to find good people to battle. not to hear people whine (same goes for stats-carers, piss off, you dont belong in this topic)

Anyway, won from "farmerfez" 10-4.   not a great match cause of hieght usage...

Also, i found a guy that is pwnage, Elzom is his name.

to the guy that says 4 out of 10 tv guides against planes are a hit, i heard that before, want a duel in that?

and another one for blackhawk: if you think you can beat me, why do i always shoot you down waiting for a round to start

ps: ping does not matter much, i won with a 130+ ping, played like i had a ping of 9 (very good server farmerfez)

if you want to fight me, i have xfire. say the add reason something with that so i know...
<^|0B1ackhawk0|^>
Banned
+79|6552|UK

a fly wrote:

<^|0B1ackhawk0|^> wrote:

i pwn noobs and i even pwned you a fly haha
but i dont pwn jets and i cant fly for shit anymore
and another one for blackhawk: if you think you can beat me, why do i always shoot you down waiting for a round to start
Because like i said i cant fly for shit anymore
PS, i let you kill me a lot

Last edited by <^|0B1ackhawk0|^> (2006-12-17 12:26:05)

Snipa Fox
+21|6420|Brisbane, Australia

<^|0B1ackhawk0|^> wrote:

Snipa Fox wrote:

I find it funny how so many people who post here think they are 'good' or excell in so many parts of the game.

Lol GG guys.
Coming from the guy who made a "Worlds Best - Infantry" topic just because he though people would vote for him, well guess what, you were wrong.
Lol... that wasn't the response i was intending for when i made the thread.

I wanted a worldwide opinion.

I've played with and seen players from these forums. It's just plain funny what they say about themselves. (Note- i asked them to vote in good players.. half of them just voted for themselves./ Get my point now? )

Not to be a hypocrite or anything but i'm no pilot or vehicle whore, i play inf.

Last edited by Snipa Fox (2006-12-18 02:48:10)

Snipa Fox
Oh and if you seriously want to find some good chopper pilots/gunners (Hey note- i'm not voting myself!)

Srsly find these players.

Wheelybin
Jack.Nader
=BOG= Snorkler
OTBS_Sn|PA_Ownz_U
randompants
+3|6593
im the best chopper pilot/gunner on here no doubt....just look at my stats....9:1 chopper ratio
Simon
basically
+838|6680|UK

wharghasm wrote:

pffft..rookies
lmao
Ottomania
Troll has returned.
+62|6543|Istanbul-Turkey

HansMeiser wrote:

you can find me on a public, if you own me ill give you a cookie
hasnt happened in the last 1 and a half year of bf2, so you would really surprise me then
but fagtalk isnt my thing, laters
Only thing you know is to pass to winning team. even so I owned you 2 times  1v1 even I was in mi-28.
<^|0B1ackhawk0|^>
Banned
+79|6552|UK

Snipa Fox wrote:

Oh and if you seriously want to find some good chopper pilots/gunners (Hey note- i'm not voting myself!)

Wheelybin
Jack.Nader
=BOG= Snorkler
OTBS_Sn|PA_Ownz_U
You are voting yourself...
OTBS_Sn|PA_Ownz_U
HansMeiser
+7|6666

Ottomania wrote:

HansMeiser wrote:

you can find me on a public, if you own me ill give you a cookie
hasnt happened in the last 1 and a half year of bf2, so you would really surprise me then
but fagtalk isnt my thing, laters
Only thing you know is to pass to winning team. even so I owned you 2 times  1v1 even I was in mi-28.
you owned me 2 times ? well, congratz then .. didnt even notice it.
guess it was revenge for the 100 times i killed you
Ottomania
Troll has returned.
+62|6543|Istanbul-Turkey
as I said before, you always pass to high ranked's side. and its not possible to be a hero in bf2. even its not 100, most of them are when you raping carrier. and I said 1v1 chopper, not others.

1 more thing, my system sucks. I never get fps over 30.

Last edited by Ottomania (2006-12-18 07:26:15)

HansMeiser
+7|6666
yeah of course, now im the carrier rapin j10 noob

edit: one more thing, my system ownz, i always have 99fps

Last edited by HansMeiser (2006-12-18 07:28:06)

roshambo14
+7|6475

HansMeiser wrote:

i would be interested, but the inferior skills on this forum disgust me
Ill rape your face in anything short of jets mr gigantic e-penis.  Your inferior personality disgusts me.
HansMeiser
+7|6666
k, but its not my fault that you dont have any sense of humor
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6652|Washington, DC

Nothing like two guys who have spent tons of time accruing e-points arguing over whose rank image is prettier.
roshambo14
+7|6475
I never said anything about rank.  My rank means I had/have a lot of free time, no more no less.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6672
OMG, shut up all of you. This is not a thread in which to try an increase the size of your e-penor.
Simon
basically
+838|6680|UK

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

OMG, shut up all of you. This is not a thread in which to try an increase the size of your e-penor.
YES IT IS !!!!!!! BOW DOWN TO THE LEET RANKS
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6672

Simon wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

YES IT IS !!!!!!! BOW DOWN TO THE LEET RANKS
/kicks Simon in the groin
a fly
+105|6666|The netherlands
I'm not a mod but i do have the power to delete this topic (first post power ftw...). make your own topic to spam in.

@snipa fox, ill search for those players when I'm bored. But there are a few guys that i have on xfire now that are better, so i can train again

Thx everyone that responded seriously
Snipa Fox

<^|0B1ackhawk0|^> wrote:

Snipa Fox wrote:

Wheelybin
Jack.Nader
=BOG= Snorkler
OTBS_Sn|PA_Ownz_U
You are voting yourself...
OTBS_Sn|PA_Ownz_U
You are an idiot.

That is not me. That is my brother.

Like i said, i'm no chopper whore.

Last edited by Snipa Fox (2006-12-18 12:46:35)

Runitsyourmama
+13|6388|USA
if u any of u guys are looking for a 1v1 hit me up, ill be happy to 1v1 any of yous in chopper.
I have my own server that we can play on.

xfire-runitsyourmama

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard