Master*
Banned
+416|6495|United States
Well I was browsing bf2142fever and stumbled upon this interesting interview with the #1 player in Battlefield 2142. Just thought I would share this here.

Full Interview with WoKeN
http://bf2142fever.com/content/Interview_with_WoKeN
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6474|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
that clan trying to get his dog tags lolz! that was funny
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6656|Brisbane, Australia

\_/
SAF.Skellen
+4|6355
And there I was thinking the VOSS was the weapon of choice!

I loved the medic revived - knife - medic revived - knife just so that the clan could get his tags!!! lol  I call it abuse.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6732|St. Andrews / Oslo

Sarrk wrote:

\_/
..|..   <= Teh intervju

To bad it doesn't fit
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6656|UK
thats was cool of him to do a interveiw, seems like a level headed guy, lmfao at the clan getting his tags, and the best bit he didnt give a flying fuck
AmbassadorofPain
+34|6657|Devil's Perch
I love(d) the TCS SF server.
For being part of that group, Woken climbed up a few rungs in my respect ladder.

However, even if he tries to debate it away "I can do what I want all day long" is pretty much my definition of "having no life". If there's no duty, nothing that needs to be done, you have no life. Easy as that.

Leaving that aside, the interview was a surprisingly good read. As far as I'm concerned, that guy can sit in that #1 spot until the game disappears. He seems to be a good guy, things could definitely be worse.
Proud member of a dead community.
Entertayner
+826|6571

I like him.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6631|Washington, DC

I think it's BlaZiN.uk under a new name, and he moved to the US and A.
Chappy556
+14|6701
I wish I could be in a comfortable place to do what I wanted for 7 hours per day but then again, I have to pay bills

nonetheless, you can't argue with the man's stats
Master*
Banned
+416|6495|United States

Hurricane wrote:

It is NOT Blazin.uk, I dont know why people keep saying that.
Mouse315
Bash.org Junkie
+105|6520

WoKeN wrote:

Thing I hate is...dying from what I call "stupid deaths" IE claymores, random claymores, coordinated claymores, claymores, people running behind me while I'm crouching claymores.
I like him too now.
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6656|UK

Mouse315 wrote:

WoKeN wrote:

Thing I hate is...dying from what I call "stupid deaths" IE claymores, random claymores, coordinated claymores, claymores, people running behind me while I'm crouching claymores.
I like him too now.
take it he dont like claymores, anyways i think he is a vicker, they only have to work one day a week- and the rest is playing 2142, so are you WoKeN  huh are you a VICKER
Scardaddy
+37|6392|UK

Rubix-Cubes wrote:

Mouse315 wrote:

WoKeN wrote:

I like him too now.
take it he dont like claymores, anyways i think he is a vicker, they only have to work one day a week- and the rest is playing 2142, so are you WoKeN  huh are you a VICKER
NOW THAT'S F*CKING FUNNY
Mouse315
Bash.org Junkie
+105|6520

Rubix-Cubes wrote:

VICKER
Definition for those of us not in the UK?
Laraven
+1|6449|Somewhere near here

Mouse315 wrote:

Rubix-Cubes wrote:

VICKER
Definition for those of us not in the UK?
I believe the word Rubix-Cubes is after is "Vicar", which is effectively 'parish priest' - hence the only working on one day a week, i.e Sunday...

Last edited by Laraven (2006-12-18 09:32:31)

gene_pool
Banned
+519|6622|Gold coast, Aus.
he seems pretty normal.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6631|Washington, DC

Masterstyle wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

It is NOT Blazin.uk, I dont know why people keep saying that.
Under an assumed name+moved to the USA. That's why Blazin "disappeared" from BF2... he had to get his stuff ready for moving to the other side of the pond, then finding work and whatnot.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6650
Masterstyle have yoy been on TS yet because I havn't spoken to you.
Master*
Banned
+416|6495|United States

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Masterstyle have yoy been on TS yet because I havn't spoken to you.
Since im not looking to join your clan, they wont give me the TS details.
_The.Don_05
Im super serial
+58|6583|England
Yeah he didn't once inflate his e-penis, matter of fact he didn't even mention he was good at the game, he was just.....helpful. Looks like there are some 'normal' people left on the internet.
Avantek
Banned
+7|6348|New York
Boring why do people have to be gay about Woken and google it...? get a life!
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6711|Sweden

Avantek wrote:

That goes for you to my dear most so called "normal" people think it´s abit retarded and on the edge to a no lifer to browse forums dedicated for onlinegames.

But then all people talking about no life here and there are the worse in my eyes, if someone wants to play computergames all day why not as long as he´s happy with it. People would´nt look down on some random guy working out on the gym all days ;p
_The.Don_05
Im super serial
+58|6583|England

Avantek wrote:

When did he say that he googled it? What do you care if I am on the same forum as you, reading the same thread as you?
Quantumhigh
+1|6518
I personally had the chance to play with Woken and the fact is. He is a azzhole.

I tryed to squad up with his 3 man squad. Being I only play with good teamplayers and squads I thought Woken's squad would be good. Turns out he's not really that great of a teamplayer and straight out sux at squad leader (never posted squad orders, UAV, supplies request once). After asking for some squad orders to get bonus points several time in a professional way he booted me from the squad and locked it at 3 people. This was my first time running into him. What a was to leave a first impression.

woken is a below avarage player, the only thing he is better at is Time spent playing.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard