StormEye
Sniper
+50|6659|Malibu
I hope these people realize that they will be facing at least 8 players a round trying to knife them no matter what K/D ratio, SPM, or awards they get since their names are posted now...
autopilot
banned
+115|6362

Anyone up for padding?
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6794|Great Brown North
wow... they're going to get massacred
Zukabazuka
+23|6700
Well if they play alone that is, if they play in the same squad its more likely less chance of being knifed. But if all go support you guys gonna have problems.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6636|Gold coast, Aus.

kessel! wrote:

willh3lm added me to xfire last week. weird
Err, someone on Dice making an attempt to socialize?

Your joking right?
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6605|Your attic

Hurricane wrote:

Quick, get |TOP| on the line. Tell them we need their best kidnappers to kidnap every DICE employee, FRAPS it, and send the video (a compilation of each kidnapping) to DICE. Money is no object. Various girlies and luxury items such as cars and watches and sunglasses are also on the table should the aforementioned goal be accomplished.
Reporting for duty.
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6403|New York
heh, i'm curious to see how many tk them during a round. i know i would just for shits and giggles.

and [DICE] is going to get spanked, with that many people headhunting...
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
LordToon
+1|6358|Toronto, Canada
I was on a server in Norway yesterday, trying to tag them.  They're not alone, there are other Dice players helping them out too, there was about 12-15 Dice people there.  Only got 6 tags, 2 on the list, 2 who haven't accepted as buddies but still on the list and 2 not on the list.  Only thing that sucked was we were playing vehicle maps, everyone was in vehicles (Demize99 isn't that bad in a walker, powerline's pretty good in a tank) they weren't typing until my whole squad started trash talking them about the vehicles.  We all agreed on an infantry map, they were all either support or assault and would rarely pull out a knife.  First one I got was CantKnifeThis, I think I was the first too, because he started typing "HAHAHAHAHAHA" for a little while, kinda annoying.  They're all pretty good, watch out for powerline's Clark.
LordToon
+1|6358|Toronto, Canada
Just thought of something else, I don't think they're expecting or are prepared for a kidnap either, I was in their squad a few times, before I got the chance to teamswitch.  I think it was Pirelli who was leading a squad of normal players, can't remember.  Majority of them were all in Dice squads with spots left.  Alot of the players were calling it a zombie game, since our team was running around with knives only, once I saw 3 Dice get the first rounds medals and I had 4 kills 8 deaths, I just decided to play normal until I saw [DICE].  Some comments i made to them,

"are you sure we CantKnifeThis?"
"hey Dice, hows about we all go to a nice knife and pistol server? LMAO"
"You're lucky I decided to shoot you from the edge, instead of just spamming grenades, not an exploit my ass" (just died, we were on the roof of the tall buildings, they couldn't find us for a couple minutes, ran around like headless chickens lol)
"Kinda hard to kinfe you in the walker Demize"

On a weird sidenote, my boss at work is Danish and speaks like 6 languages, so I was kinda pissed about their stat hiccup the other say and decided to ask him how to say "You fail at your own game and your life" in swedish cause I was gonna do a little TKing on some Dice people.  Come home and found out about this dogtag challenge, it's weird how the universe works itself out.
Sh4d0wF0x14
+36|6478|luton. uk
i noticed when i was looking at all there stats, a few of them have about 200 points but they are warrant officers and sergeant majors and chief petty officers, whats up with that?

also i am going to get one of them tomorow hopefully, i am going to add some of them and hunt them down.
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6723
https://img467.imageshack.us/img467/7118/dicepadwd7.th.jpg

I lol'd

Last edited by TehMyke (2006-12-15 14:04:18)

ยป You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
-MP-Nuke1266
+20|6730
Wow... send that one to DICE Tehmyke... That's hilarious.
BabySpinach
Phone Spammer
+207|6605|Charlottesville, Virginia, USA
I believe that the DICE employees know how to code but are not given enough time.
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6831|Belgium
Yup.. They almost all play together.
A clan buddie and me tried to knife them on a server.
It was Suez Canal and they were EU. They were all vehicle whoring..
spent 2 rounds knifing everyone I saw. Only to find all [DICE] tags in either Tanks or Walkers.
However clanbuddy of mine got lucky and was able to knife one of them when he was trying to get into an other tank.
GeneralSnus I believe.

Lol, we should all try to spawnrape them like hell, and when they got 1 spawn left, start knifing everyone!
Zefar
+116|6664|Sweden
I'm actually gonna try to use the Dice tag in my name. XD See how many people reacts to it and when they ask I'm gonna say I'm the special one. Noobs will most likely fall for it. :3 All thou I'm gonna lie on a hill with Support gun and whore them down when they come running. If they now do that.
cableguy619
+1|6429|San Diego
Well I got Bear.pap 2 times last night. I was looking for a knifing, but that never came about. He wouldn't let me near him...

lol
xWSxCriminalx
+40|6551
https://img92.imageshack.us/img92/2328/crimsigcopyke5.jpg

pirelli is a map designer...he needed to get knifed.
Entertayner
+826|6585

xWSxCriminalx wrote:

http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/2328/c … opyke5.jpg

Wasn't that in the beta?
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6609|Iceland
are the Dice emplyoese gd BF players? or do they suck?
xWSxCriminalx
+40|6551

Entertayner wrote:

xWSxCriminalx wrote:

Wasn't that in the beta?
yep why does that not count?
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6831|Belgium

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

are the Dice emplyoese gd BF players? or do they suck?
I'd say they're avarage..
At least the ones I played against (that would be half of them)..
Unfortunatly, they always seem to be vehicle whoring. So it's quite hard to get someones tags while they're in Tank/Walker..
LoonykStephane
+34|6551|Kingston,Ontario,Canada

jamie_v1.1 wrote:

Awesome, i can see it now, these poor guys will have several ppl running at them at a time, trying to knfe them, it will be worth watching thats for sure!!
And throw a nade at them so nobody get the Fucking tags!!!hahaha
autopilot
banned
+115|6362

xWSxCriminalx wrote:

How do you know? And do you know who works with balance nerfing things?
Moonraker_x29
First man on Mars
+9|6704|England, GBR
Pirelli must love the fuckin knife today...

http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/1062 … 009fl8.jpg
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6831|Belgium

Moonraker_x29 wrote:

Pirelli must love the fuckin knife today...

http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/1062 … 009fl8.jpg
Omg, you knifed Pirrelli after he shot you with the Voss! U h@X0r !!

No, I'm just kidding.. I just had someone saying that to me today.. LOL
He was like; "OMG DUDE!! WTF??? U KNIFED ME AFTER I SHOT YOU?? OMG U FUKKING CHEAT!!!"
Come to think of it; shit I should've taken a screenshot of that.. It probably was the first time someone has ever called me a cheat in BF2142.

Anywhoo; GJ on knifing Pirrelli

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard