Burples
kniero's second account.
+0|6696
I advise you to check out the thread TriggerHappy so needlessly closed, specifically the one concerning the new patch.

On the off-note, I'd just like to remind you of  how pathetic, pitiful, and immature this Triggerhappy administrator really is. I can recall even now (due to his behavior towards me in the past) of an instance where he had called a member here (IBKCKNURASS, again, more specifically) a kid, and in retribution to this user's response, he immediately closed the thread. IBKCKN had also called Trigger a kid (and a fucker), but that is understandable, considering the condescending tone he had also taken towards this member of BF2S. Ironic, is it not, that he close a thread for something he has done as well? Moronic, hypocritical, power-tripping little fuck, Triggerhappy is. IMHO, his deservance of an authoritative position is SO minimal, it's sad that he's made it so long as one. But, that is also understandable. Sometimes, the "true" side of a person can take quite some time to surface.

Salutations,
BURPLES

(P.S. Kind of funny that he delete the 4 of my posts that actually zone in on his misbehavior, and then leave the ones of mine he intends to use for his defense once the "talking-to" with chuy comes about. LMAO, How pitiful can you get, y'know?)
2tuff
Positive Karma Here!
+357|6778
He has alot of power, whatch yourself Burples, whatch yourself....
idiotofwar
Jet Rammer
+4|6729|Debris From Space
HI MUM!!

I posted in a closed thread!!!

EDIT: He's a moderator not an Admin. He's the PINK MOD. Run for the hills.

Last edited by idiotofwar (2005-12-29 11:50:47)

Burples
kniero's second account.
+0|6696
LMAO - He keeps deleting my replies when I post in Erkut's thread bitching about my 1.2 patch posts. Hilarious how he had been too stupid to see this ploy of mine. LMAO, what a dumbass .

My post being made in Erkhut's thread:

I advise you to check out the thread TriggerHappy so needlessly closed, specifically the one concerning the new patch. The suggested thread has enough evidence to corroborate reasons as to why that no full reply to your comments (idiotofwar) is warranted.

On the off-note, I'd just like to remind you of  how pathetic, pitiful, and immature this Triggerhappy administrator really is. I can recall even now (due to his behavior towards me in the past) of an instance where he had called a member here (IBKCKNURASS, again, more specifically) a kid, and in retribution to this user's response, he immediately closed the thread. IBKCKN had also called Trigger a kid (and a fucker), but that is understandable, considering the condescending tone he had also taken towards this member of BF2S. Ironic, is it not, that he close a thread for something he has done as well? Moronic, hypocritical, power-tripping little fuck, Triggerhappy is. IMHO, his deservance of an authoritative position is SO minimal, it's sad that he's made it so long as one. But, that is also understandable. Sometimes, the "true" side of a person can take quite some time to surface.

Salutations,

(P.S. Kind of funny that he delete the 4 of my posts that actually zone in on his misbehavior, and then leave the ones of mine he intends to use for his defense once the "talking-to" with chuy comes about. LMAO, How pitiful can you get, y'know?)

My post being made in MURPHY-D's thread:

TriggerHappy998
Playing BF2s.com
Between 0000-24 CST
He powertrips and abuses administrative ability.
My new "hit" thread about the 1.2 patch was closed due to hypocrisy, and has displayed his lack of authoritative maturity. All-in-all, he is a worthless punk with an undeserved ego. He looks like a little bitch, sucks at the game, and, in general, couldn't develop a logical, comprehensive stream of analysis for anything: an argument, a strategical approach (say, in a video game), a superficial (reputation-based) defense, etc. Sad that such a pathetic little bastard is rewarded with any responsibility at all.
Letters being written...to the BF2S public.

Salalalahajutations,

Last edited by Burples (2005-12-29 12:28:52)

THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6772|AUS, Canberra
are you that much of a baby you just had to start a new thread to get the last word in?

i just hope that you didnt start this new account on here to have a go at him, if you have another account that you were to pussy to abuse him from they will ban that one too by your ip.
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6784|The Hague, Holland

Burples wrote:

I advise you to check out the thread TriggerHappy so needlessly closed, specifically the one concerning the new patch.

Salutations,
BURPLES

I like your style, I agree in some cases but take it down a notch. Going off like this will get you banned.
They Are Watching
ronin1942
+-1|6845
Well you sound like a jack ass i would delete you posts too. dont be such a prick and maybe youll be heard untill then.....well ....... you figure it out
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6788

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

I like your style, I agree in some cases but take it down a notch. Going off like this will get you banned.
They Are Watching
Well someone has to step up.  I've submitted complaints to the mods about trigg before.  I sent one a few days ago because he kept deleting and/or editing my posts.  I havn't gotten a reply yet.
I was getting to the point where I was starting to take screenshots of my bloody posts so I could re-type them hahaha
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp

beeng wrote:

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

They Are Watching
Well someone has to step up.  I've submitted complaints to the mods about trigg before.  I sent one a few days ago because he kept deleting and/or editing my posts.  I havn't gotten a reply yet.
I was getting to the point where I was starting to take screenshots of my bloody posts so I could re-type them hahaha
Hehe, as much as I agree with you there must have been Some reason for him to delete those post's?
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6788

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

beeng wrote:

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

They Are Watching
Hehe, as much as I agree with you there must have been Some reason for him to delete those post's?
He doesn't like us?  You can loosely justify the deletion of any post.  What's worse than deleting posts is -editing- posts, changing the meaning and purpose of the post.
RugBurn007
+1|6743
Start your own if dont like his.  Maybe someone will go there . . . probably not
Burples
kniero's second account.
+0|6696

the_heart_attack wrote:

are you that much of a baby you just had to start a new thread to get the last word in?

i just hope that you didnt start this new account on here to have a go at him, if you have another account that you were to pussy to abuse him from they will ban that one too by your ip.
Wow, you always are unflinching in your idiocy. You truly think it's about "the last word"? Damn. Stupid fucks run rampant here. The point of this thread is to make known to the public the tyrade that TriggerHappy998 runs. If you had been even a half wit, you could've figured out who I am by reading my post. Heh.

ronin1942 wrote:

Well you sound like a jack ass i would delete you posts too. dont be such a prick and maybe youll be heard untill then.....well ....... you figure it out
And the sad thing is, a dumb little fuck exactly like this bastard has moderating authority over a forum base (that of which is on the receiving end of quite a large bit of traffic).

* * * * EDIT * * * *
His reasoning behind the alteration/deletion of posts (well, mine, as I've seen) is simply bias. If he somehow finds some reason to hate you, he will do so, and then act accordingly out of a mixture of spite and immaturity. In my case, it's my attitude towards idiots like him (who, by my perspective, have trouble understanding the plain and who posess issues with holding respectable values; in this case specifically, it is the to degree in which TriggerHappy acts out of petty spite, especially considerin his position relative to mine in this certain circumstance) which causes this narrowed vision and resultant, conniving action. Why he'd have an issue with beeng, I'm not really sure.

Last edited by Burples (2005-12-29 16:32:19)

LTD_SpikE
+0|6767
As someone that hosts a website with a forum, I would say that I would remove most of your posts as well, just for the fact that you take flaming to a new level.  You express a idea on a subject and anyone that doesn't agree with you, you have a small ranting session about.  I personally hope that Triggerhappy does nothing but follow you around all day long closing every post you put up. 

Now flame away as i am sure you will.

SpikE
psychotoxic187
+11|6711
I haven't had a problem with him yet, nor do I think I will. If you act like an adult and post in such a fashion and answer peoples questions without flaming, then you will not have such problems.
Burples
kniero's second account.
+0|6696
LOL, it has nothing to do about whether or not anyone agrees or disagrees with me, but whether or not they can manage to conjure a reasonable argument against mine, if not a proper validation. If you can't do this, you will be responded to with as much aggression as you've displayed towards myself.

(P.S. Your definitions of flaming are vague. To me, flaming is classified as any incessant, harassing attack focused at another individual, that of which accomplishes nothing. This is not what my replies are. They are rational, logical, and nothing close to some of the bullshit some post as a retort to the entry of another. We've all seen that dumb, raging bastard who proves nothing by spewing complete, profane bullshit out of his mouth. It is quite dispairing that there is such a large portion of people who do in fact have no trouble acting like canniving little school girls over pathetic crap. To those of you who support TriggerHappy, chances are that you fit this description.)

Last edited by Burples (2005-12-29 16:41:13)

Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp

LTD_SpikE wrote:

As someone that hosts a website with a forum, I would say that I would remove most of your posts as well, just for the fact that you take flaming to a new level.  You express a idea on a subject and anyone that doesn't agree with you, you have a small ranting session about.  I personally hope that Triggerhappy does nothing but follow you around all day long closing every post you put up. 

SpikE
I disagree.
I dont mind this kind or ranting simply because it isnt like "OMFG J00 SUxx0rz teh big1!" and about the various sexual poses your mother can perform.
I do not know about this guys other posts but he seems old enought to not type like I mention above.
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6788

Burples wrote:

A bunch of... stuff
Don't loose your credibility now Burples outbursts like that do no good
Burples
kniero's second account.
+0|6696
Beeng>
Uh, how could anything I've posted here ruin my credibility?

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

LTD_SpikE wrote:

SpikE
I disagree.
I dont mind this kind or ranting simply because it isnt like "OMFG J00 SUxx0rz teh big1!" and about the various sexual poses your mother can perform.
I do not know about this guys other posts but he seems old enought to not type like I mention above.
Everyone Else>
Testament to what can be considered as "flaming" and what can't be. Gh0st is a relatively calm and simple visitor to these forums, one who tends to be more rational and reasonable than most who do actually take the time to post. I only say this as to add credibility to the substantiation provided by this poster.

Last edited by Burples (2005-12-29 16:48:43)

DeadboyUSMC
+65|6701|NCFSU2
I think I'm just going to use this site to check on my stats and my buddie's online status and avoid the forums. All I've encountered here is a bunch of whining and flaming from both sides (admin and members)...

All I can say is:
Meh.
Burples
kniero's second account.
+0|6696
lol. Never even seen you post. What encounter do you speak of?
WormGuts
+17|6796|Dayton, Ohio
when you incessently rip into other peoples posts and swear like a dock forman you can likely expect to see such actions taken.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6749|The United Center
i make fun of people on here as much as anyone else does but i haven't ever had a problem with Trigger or any of the other mods.

the problem arises when you use unnecessary profanity and begin calling people names, abusing them directly.  you can still voice your opinion and argue your point without doing those things.

so your posts got edited or deleted...who cares?  its an internet forum.  Trigger is a mod here for a reason.  if you disagree, bring it up with Chuy as he runs the site.  creating a thread just to flame Trigger is no way to go about it.

again, personally i don't have a problem with Trigger.  he's very active on these boards, is helpful, and is fun to play BF2 with (but only because i own him )

ok...see what i did here?  i disagreed with you whilst being mature about it and not calling you names.  if you do the same you'll find much of your problems with the mods on here will be gone.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6849|"Frisco"

Burples wrote:

Indeed, I did so. I picked out some rather juicy posts of yours too -- just to be fair. But let's get to the heart of your issue first, yes?

Burples wrote:

On the off-note, I'd just like to remind you of  how pathetic, pitiful, and immature this Triggerhappy administrator really is.

Moronic, hypocritical, power-tripping little fuck, Triggerhappy is. IMHO, his deservance of an authoritative position is SO minimal, it's sad that he's made it so long as one. But, that is also understandable. Sometimes, the "true" side of a person can take quite some time to surface.
So you've gone and made a separate account to bitch about a mod, instead of owning it with your name. You're not off to such a great start. Any time I investigate a complaint on the forums, I take some time to look at both parties...

Trigger closing threads like this really doesn't bother me. It's definately been covered -- several times. Searching would have found you not only an appropriate thread, but most likely would have revealed the the same sentiments had already been put forth here.

Let's, of course, not forget acts of idiotically filling my forums with garbage.

Finally, let's slap on to this your penchant for getting extremely aggresive and insulting at the slightest jab as you have so aptly demonstrated -- even in this very thread.

All this taken into consideation, and judging by your overzealous reactions to others, I can only consider this complaint more like a flame than a level headed statement of concern. As such, I almost feel like closing this thread too.
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6788

[goes and tells the camp counselor]
Yeaaah... I figured he would come on too strong... but the fact of the matter remains
Burples
kniero's second account.
+0|6696
LOL, you ignored the PM I sent you chuy? Of COURSE he is going to keep the threads I've made like that here in order to sway you. So you just brush aside the fact that he deletes threads actually based on the specificity of administrative abuse, and leaves the meaningless ones merely to gain your support? Heh, lol, if that's the approach you want to take, go ahead.

Gone off to bitch about a mod with a seperate account instead of owning it with my own name? Uh, did you somehow miss the fact (presented to you already) that he had been deleted threads of mine like described in the sentences above? Not only that, your first link simply showcases more of his manipulation. 10 minutes after he'd closed the thread, he decided to add that he really meant to tell me to use the search function. Do you think I'd use the fucking search function to search for people's opinions?

Your "picking on my juiciest posts" has no relevance. Contextually, the circumstance is different. TriggerHappy's incidences are shrouded in connotations of manipulative and canniving behavior. My "incidences" are simply shrewd. Ironic that you call my actions overzealous, when truly, the most apt carrier of such a tag is indeed your "pink mod". Really phenomenal that you brush off the PM I sent you.

(P.S. When I speak of him deleting my posts, the case, more specifically, had been him monitoring my replies for any substantial wording against him, under my main BF2S name. If you hadn't caught this already, I only created a new account as to avoid his monitoring.

Even still, the only comparison you make here is one between a person who is harsh and a person who abuses authoritative power Which is more preferable? Fact is, most of you would probably choose TriggerHappy998, the abuser, merely because you lack the cling of principle (that is, in all aspects of retrospect, the worse choice to make). You say to yourself, well hey, I won't ever experience his abuse, so who the hell cares? Heh, almost funny.

The fact alone that he does this to even a fairly reserved person such as beeng is reason enough to strike him from his "position".)

Last edited by Burples (2005-12-29 17:33:39)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard