MURPHY-D.
+0|6705
disorderly0000
Playing GameSpy 5 32 Pub.
Between 1200-1300 CST
He shoots at me and team Kills my buddy to grab the jet we had been flying.
My buddy respawns, the smacktard has the jet backed-up out of the hanger and is making a bee-line to run over me and my buddy.  My buddy shoots the jet in self-defence and BAM.  He's kicked & banned.  I asked who the machine admin/monitor is and he says he's it.  He repeatedly took shots at me and one other squad member just because we were in the vicinity of the hanger.
Letters being written to GameSpy.
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6783|The Hague, Holland
Well...Good luck I geuss.
Kriznik
+0|6773
just play on another server... dont act like baby, he TK you? so leave and play somewhere else

idiots are everywhere why you want give your time to report them? ...
xaven
+25|6734|Berlin
coz idiots have to be stopped...

good luck
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6765|mansfield
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Fucking Pricks I Hate Teamkilling For Vehicles Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
[Valhalla]iMac_Attack
+2|6761|Houston, Texas

xaven wrote:

coz idiots have to be stopped...

good luck
best way to fight that is play on another server.  Trust me we switched server providers and one heck of a time getting a new server up and running (w/ people).  Stinks paying for a server that nobody will play on.  The old server company kept out server name so people did not know we switched.  All i can say now is that the server company is no longer in business.  The second they went offline our server filled back up.  Still slow to fill during the day but the last couple of nights have been good.  We have tk punish turned off, It is a SF server day maps only.  Some maps are 300 tickets, this way the Vet players can have time to maybe squeeze of an expert, we only kick to make room for paying members and excessive tking.

http://www.game-monitor.com/server-stat … :16567.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard