dh124289
Anything but what it is now!
+11|6699
Hi all,

We (DVA Squad) had our first ever scrim last Saturday night against Genesis Knights in an infantry only match. A great time was had by all despite our resounding 3-0 defeat :p

I've made a video of the event and wanted to share it with the community... mainly for feedback as I enjoy making these videos and would love to hear what some of the more seasoned players think of it.

The video can be found here:

http://www.dvaclaymore.co.uk/movies/GK_vs_DVADI.wmv

Thanks,
DVA`Claymore
www.dvasquad.com

P.S. It is a big download - 324MB (vid is 15 mins long) but the quality is pretty good (IMHO)

Last edited by dh124289 (2007-01-17 09:11:17)

ChrisHXZS
+4|6655|England
Downloading now at 300kbps. Will give you some feedback.
dh124289
+11|6699
N1 thanks m8.
ChrisHXZS
+4|6655|England
Well I've finished watching the very long video.
You wanted a seasoned veteran. I've played over 100 matches in infantry and the team I'm in is 6th in clanabse.

Having seen the video I think you guys have a lot to learn but thats a good thing.
You need to practice on 16 player size maps as most clans with 8 on 8 play on 16 player maps.
Also work on your grenade throwing skills. Grenades are really useful in taking out entire teams on the battlefield.
Another point is practice with the M-16 as you guys don't seem to be too good with that gun.
All of you should play medic as a habit  as reviving your whole team saves tickets.
You need to work on some of you tactics as well. Looking at the mini map you didn't always have the greatest of plans.
Finally practice without commander as many clans like mine play without commander.

Thats it I think.

Oh yeh play shock paddles in games your really accurate with those.
dh124289
+11|6699
I was meaning feedback on the video itself rather than the skills/teamplay; was it entertaining, how did the quality compare to others you have watched etc.

But thanks a lot for the performance feedback in any case, I will pass it on to my clan and take it under advisement
ChrisHXZS
+4|6655|England
Ah ok yeh it was a good movie. Better quality than most movies out there but a little long.
Yeh it was quite funny aswell.
LOL oh well in any case I hope both of these posts helped.
dh124289
+11|6699
Yeah, they did, thanks.

I took your initial comments back to my clan, and as one of them pointed out:

If only he knew...

NO experience

NO practice

NO tactics

Still glad we are not as serious as that, sod the practice lets just get out there and play

Obviously we want to win, but having fun will always be our first priority.
ChrisHXZS
+4|6655|England
Well we could play you anytime if you want.
PM if you want.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard