stef
+-6|6789
today i went for my expert knife and i got 100 global kills in a round so in a new round i got 18 kills but no award i told this to my mates they said after you got 100 kills you have to log out and in so i did this and when i went in again i checked that i had 100 kills i had 106. so in a new round i got 18 kills again but no award then i got pissed. so do you guys have any idea why i did not get the award and have you tried this yourself.
Kniero
Banned
+1|6787|AZ
Log out, log in, close BF2, log in, log out. Play with it. The account servers get screwy sometimes, and mostly, all you have to do is just jump around with it.
stef
+-6|6789
this is just unacceptable by ea they only think about money and they give us some damn software and why should you log in and out you dont have to do it with the other award and the server is not broked a guy got expert medic.
Eckzack
The east-german Fuxxer
+37|6885|Germany / Saxony
If u did it by stat-padding, so killing all the same guy over again 18 times, it dosen´t count towards the badge.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/384f5f7318c23ecb5909f14b157d6d31e8b5a332.png

IRNV-Field 3... New School Shit...
Eckzack
The east-german Fuxxer
+37|6885|Germany / Saxony

stef wrote:

i got 100 global kills in a round
That has "stat-padding" written all over it... D
https://bf3s.com/sigs/384f5f7318c23ecb5909f14b157d6d31e8b5a332.png

IRNV-Field 3... New School Shit...
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6797|United States of America
Hey if you can even get 18 kills with a knife in a round your lucky, just look at my stats.  I can only get about 7 in a round.  I hate that knife!  Though i still wonder why is it when you hit someone if the head with it they dont die, yet when you shove it up their ass they do?
stef
+-6|6789
its because somethings is wrong with the hitboxes sometimes it does not register hits.
WildBlueYonder
+0|6779|New Brunswick Canada
i usually have to get 1 or 2 more kills /team points etc to get an award to register hope that helps go for like 20 kills
thinner44
+1|6850

Eckzack wrote:

stef wrote:

i got 100 global kills in a round
That has "stat-padding" written all over it... D
I think it means he's reached 100 global kills in a round, not done 100 global kills in a round . He's looking to do 18 kills in a round to get his next badge
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6805|Dallas
OR.....you could just wait a day for the servers to update and THEN go for it.  You could do things that normal people do like, take a walk, eat dinner at the table, go to a club or to a movie, have sex, watch some television or even...god forbid...go to work.
DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6799|Brixham, UK

stef wrote:

its because somethings is wrong with the hitboxes sometimes it does not register hits.
Are you sure? Wouldn't this mean that the hitboxes are only messed up for that one weapon? Stabbing someone in the foot doesn't count as a headshot, but stabbing someone in the foot does more damage than stabbing them in the head, yet the opposite is true for pretty much everything else?
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6747|Antarctica

stef wrote:

today i went for my expert knife and i got 100 global kills in a round so in a new round i got 18 kills but no award i told this to my mates they said after you got 100 kills you have to log out and in so i did this and when i went in again i checked that i had 100 kills i had 106. so in a new round i got 18 kills again but no award then i got pissed. so do you guys have any idea why i did not get the award and have you tried this yourself.
How did you manage to knife 100 guys in a round?
TSal2111
+1|6788
100 global kills means squat for your badge if you don't have the minimum required GLOBAL KNIFE KILLS which presently is 50.
Kniero
Banned
+1|6787|AZ
You're crazy dude. He's talking about his Expert Knife Combat badge =O.

Anyways, I just wanted to comment about some issues with hit detection, concerning knifing (and weapons in general). Does anyone really know why, even though you DO make contact with your enemy and the supposed method of murder, your foe still lives? There have been tons of instances where I've seen 10-20 of my pullets just issue a puff to the opposing troop, and ditto with my knife. Makes no sense to me, and is also a pain in the ass. Another bug I forgot to add to my list! @_@

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard