Yes!23%23% - 43
No!48%48% - 88
Limit them to 1 (No resupply)28%28% - 51
Total: 182
KillerYaNk
Hard Case
+11|6699|S.E. United States

ShowMeTheMonkey wrote:

KillerYank I think you're reading into this a bit too much.
Since when was I talking about removing grenades from modern warfare!! lol
thats what your poll was asking,wasnt it?
IO is still warfare,and you were asking who would be in favor of "removing grenades"

I was just stating my opinion on the topic,not trying to offend anyone...
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6545|Belgium

I voted no. Remove the nades and there will be even more snipers with claywhores.
MajorHoulahan_MASH
+31|6740
Why not add things instead of removing things.  Too many things have been removed (nerfed) already.

Grenades are the-new-artillery, so let's add artillery. And on huge 64-player maps, let's add jeeps and buggies ( oh wait, while we are at it, lets add a few tanks, say 1 or 2 on each side....)
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6640|Little Bentcock

SpawnKiller wrote:

yah and why not nade launchers and at rockets  and ground defense and claymore.  Howa bout no c4 or flash grenades.  Definitely no uav.  How about no scopes on sniper rifles or no sights on the rest for the guns.  god that would make the game better.  Oh and i got pwned by i knife lets get rid of those 2.   Maybe then more people would be happy.   

People whined about  tanks and shit now all people complain about is infantry only nade spammers.  For all the complainers heres a game for you  http://www.kidzworld.com/site/p3994.htm

STOP WHINEING AND DEAL WITH IT
OMG OMG OMG I LOVE THAT GAME *faints*
BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6588|United States
I'm tired of getting bullet-spammed. Let's vote to remove ammo from IO.
KillerYaNk
Hard Case
+11|6699|S.E. United States
Lmfao...:0
CoronadoSEAL
pics or it didn't happen
+207|6536|USA
n00b you get PWN3D by em
waaaaaaaaaaaaa
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
somebody call the
waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance

n00b
ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6720
Ok, I think people are mistaking this for a whine thread.
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6576|Hungary
Remove Nades and clayMORON's too !!
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6761|Reality
I will agree with the OP in that jalalabad might be more fun if grenades were limited to 1. However resupply should be enabled.

Personally I go assault(smoke) and flank groups of enemies. I create a squad and have them spawn in while I keep moving. Eventually we get past and then it is an urban battle. If people in my squad don't follow me around they get booted from the squad.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
James-M-II
+13|6386|ENGLAND

ST19AG_WGreymon wrote:

It seems like only you and me think that this is a good idea. The mass grenade spammage just ruins the game.
next youll be saying, dont use rifles or machine guns. its a game dude, its not real life. theyre part of the game, it wont happen.
AFFROPANDA
+2|6536|Perth, Western Australia
Nade spamming sucks ass, the getting rid of the nades all together idea is appealing but there are no doubt many situations in IO where they can be used sensibly... I think reducing the amount of grenades and other bulky ammo to some physically possible amount and then raising the resupply time would work. I'm fairly sure that 2 grenades is the standard amount in most regular armed forces, and it's just not possible to carry more than one missile tube. The moaners complaining about how anyone who expresses an interest in changing the game slightly want all the weapons to be the same and have anything vaguley explosive castrated need to grow up. 7 year olds can win arguments with methods better than blatant exaggeration of other peoples wishes.
Reveren(t)d
+0|6482
Maybe next time, we ask the creators of battlefield to make an all loving game with no violence!

I often see: no claymores, no C4, no sniper kit... This is all bullsh****t!!!!!!! If you play in squads (like in our clan) and you go ranked, the first takes the claymore and the second revives the first... So learn to play in teams and don't start bullsh***t like exceptional rules, cause they suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6720

AFFROPANDA wrote:

Nade spamming sucks ass, the getting rid of the nades all together idea is appealing but there are no doubt many situations in IO where they can be used sensibly... I think reducing the amount of grenades and other bulky ammo to some physically possible amount and then raising the resupply time would work. I'm fairly sure that 2 grenades is the standard amount in most regular armed forces, and it's just not possible to carry more than one missile tube. The moaners complaining about how anyone who expresses an interest in changing the game slightly want all the weapons to be the same and have anything vaguley explosive castrated need to grow up. 7 year olds can win arguments with methods better than blatant exaggeration of other peoples wishes.
So true, people don't exaggerate a suggestion I considered please!

Yes, teamwork is a way to get past the grenade spamming, but honestly how many people on an IO server wants teamwork?

I need a clan....
Stealth42o
She looked 18 to me officer
+175|6689

ST19AG_WGreymon wrote:

It seems like only you and me think that this is a good idea. The mass grenade spammage just ruins the game.
Cannot agree more!
[=][=]DADDYOFDEATH
+46|6470|Bradford UK

ShowMeTheMonkey wrote:

Damn them! I love the things that go boom! Though have you tried getting out of the US base on 64 IO Jalalabad? Took me ages! And even then I was blown up by a dozen grenades while capping the base!

Stop thinking this is another whine about the game!
i agree mate on IO....but i also love to nade out as well when im unleashing the beast!! i think its swings and roundabouts mate. it is annoying when i cant get out of the base for frags, but then again i make sure i return the favour next round, and so the cycle continues....i'll sit on the fence on this one.  good thread tho.+1 to you mate.
cohen1976
+14|6785
i agree on the nade spam but not let this game make a seccond CS:S
Mad Ad
+178|6529|England, UK
Id rather have gunless jeeps and dpvs than removing grenades.  Some kind of transport would break up that 'swarm of naders' effect that IO has.
A-Unit64
King Medic......
+23|6859
You guys must have not played in the server RubberDucky #2... its nade spamming alley. If you think nade spamming is serious in other server you haven't seen anything yet. I think if resupply is taken off they the support would be mad (might as well take off healing) so resupplying one nade is better...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard