aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6802
This topic is inspired by the "need a grunt" thread.  It got me thinking, there's probably a couple of hundred words used to describe the breaking of wind - the emission of air from the anus.

What do you call it?

For me, it's a grunt.
adam1503
+85|6398|Manchester, UK
Some call it a fart, or maybe a trump if you're six years old.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6529|Adelaide, South Australia

The classic: Fart.

My fave: Hiroshima.
Warlord
Divine Ruler
+37|6392|Afghanistan
My girlfriend calls it a "poot" ...
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6398|New York
ripping ass
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
joker3327
=IBF2=
+305|6608|Cheshire. UK
Standing on the Mexican barking toad

Last edited by joker3327 (2006-12-15 05:42:15)

Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6633|Little Bentcock
my little cousins call it a fluff.
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6666|Brisbane, Australia

Warlord wrote:

My girlfriend calls it a "poot" ...
Rape her.
cablecopulate
+449|6748|Massachusetts.
A girl once told me "I don't fart, I fluff."

I just call mine a fart. Everyone else calls mine disgusting.
adam1503
+85|6398|Manchester, UK
Isnt it weird how people like the smell of their own farts?
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6473|Tyne & Wear, England
"Oh dear I just dropped one"

"Gary that fucking stinks!!!  Yeah I just dropped my bait"

"Stu just guffed"

"I just let off"
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
pedigreeuk
I'm English, not British!
+113|6781|Rotherham, England
https://www.fotosearch.com/thumb/IGS/IGS370/IS545-059.jpg
^^Windbreaker

Or
  • Fart
  • Ripper
  • Guff
  • Blast
  • Bottom Blast
  • Wind

Not gonna go on but you can get the general gist!

A very funny page of different fart's can be found here a small rip can be read below.

Above Link wrote:

The Alarm Fart -  This is a good fart for the beginner. It is easy to identify. It starts with a loud unnaturally high note, wavers like a siren, and ends with a quick downward note that stops before you expect it to. It sounds like something is wrong. If it happens to you, you will know right off why it is called the Alarm Fart. You will be alarmed. The alarm fart however is rare.

The Amplified Fart - This is any fart that gets its power more from being amplified than from the fart itself. A metal porch swing will amplify a fart every time. So will a plywood table,and empty fifty gallon drum, a tin roof, or some empty cardboard boxes if they are strong through being amplified in this way can be called an Amplified Fart. These are common farts under the right conditions
Krauser98
Extra Green Please!
+53|6840|USA! USA! USA!
My friend's dad who is from the UK always say he stepped on a barking spider or he was practicing calling dinosaurs if it was low pitched / whales if it was high pitched.  I still laugh when I hear about a barking spider.
autopilot
banned
+115|6358

It is called a "fjert" or "gørt" in a language I know...
RustyNails
BF2s US Server Admin
+31|6629|Margaritaville via Austin

my kids call it a whiz pop...lol (yes they are very young)

for me they are more like chemical warfare....maybe i should have that checked out...
adam1503
+85|6398|Manchester, UK
bottom burp?
Krauser98
Extra Green Please!
+53|6840|USA! USA! USA!
Have you guys ever played that game "Freeze Out"?  Basically in the middle of winter you drive down the road with the windows down until someone pusses out and rolls theirs up.  Then everyone laughs at them for being said puss.  When I was in the army I used to roll with a group of guys and we would play "Stink Out".  Same concept, but I'll let you figure it out.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6684|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Difference between a woman and a lady.....

A lady will always stand up to fart in the bath

Adams_BJ wrote:

my little cousins call it a fluff.
Have a word other wise this lil cuz will probably grow up to be a woofta

Krauser98 wrote:

Have you guys ever played that game "Freeze Out"?  Basically in the middle of winter you drive down the road with the windows down until someone pusses out and rolls theirs up.  Then everyone laughs at them for being said puss.  When I was in the army I used to roll with a group of guys and we would play "Stink Out".  Same concept, but I'll let you figure it out.
Play Dutch Ovens with your gf/mrs/ho, whatever you wanna call her.

As your both lying in bed you have to fart (sometimes a cocktail makes it better) and see who can last the longest under the covers.  You should make a cocktail actually as sometimes your own farts actually smell nice. (hands up here, I know Im not the only self fart admirer).

They been that bad recentely even the dog has moved away from where I been sitting.
pedigreeuk
I'm English, not British!
+113|6781|Rotherham, England
*sticks hand up*
jermyang
I've Seen the Saucers.
+38|6750|Norcal, usa
oh i thought this was a thread to talk about jackets.
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6398|New York

1927 wrote:

Krauser98 wrote:

Play Dutch Ovens with your gf/mrs/ho, whatever you wanna call her.

As your both lying in bed you have to fart (sometimes a cocktail makes it better) and see who can last the longest under the covers.  You should make a cocktail actually as sometimes your own farts actually smell nice. (hands up here, I know Im not the only self fart admirer).

They been that bad recentely even the dog has moved away from where I been sitting.
nah, you pull the covers over HER head and watch as she fights to get out.

on a different note, you know it's bad when you can't stand it.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard