NASTY_BUTLER
+41|6534|Infiltrating the Smurf Village
I haven't played 2142 that much but a number of TOP guys have.  I joined them for a night of playing...there were about six or seven of us. 

We played as normal on titan maps, no funny business.  We were teaming up on the 2142 equivalent of the blackhawk most of the time which really makes and impact and has the effect of getting lots of points.

Anyway here is the rant...

We were banned three times in a row each time after about two or three rounds of ass kicking and each time we chose to go on the opposite side as the incumbent clans no matter what their numbers.   The most evident reason for this is that the owners of servers don't like to get it handed to them by another group of tags.

The bans all carried out the same way ...each of our seven guys would be banned for a variety of reasons successively. 

I jumped on the soapbox for two of those servers.  One let me into there Vent and listened to me rant, told me that they don't like "stacking" and released the bans.  The other one. www.scum.co.uk called us statspadders, threatened to report all of us, banned my ip from my office and home, and erased the ban complaint I had on thier forums.  I would say that behavior was suspicious at best.

....has anyone else that travels to servers outside their own...those owned by other "clans".....and got the same treatment when they played and started to win alot?
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6489
With so many threads about gay admins it's a wonder I haven't found any.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6593

Signature.
CLEVERLITTLETROJAN
I killed you,you just don't know it yet
+18|6635|birmingham,uk
Welcome to battlefield 2142

THATS LIFE
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6864|Reykjavík, Iceland.
I think this could be reported to the ranked server thing as admin abuse...
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6511|Gogledd Cymru

yeah me and my mate "Sherubo" both from [EtE] got banned from a server for "being (swear word) naughty in the helicopter" this was bf2 btw.

Also if we have 3-4 players on one team on our server it normally empties so we have to play fair
Phatso
The Moisture
+49|6717|South Africa
its cos you guys are so leet.
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6570|UK

Meh, I used to think the exact same, but now I am more on the side of these admins (atleast some of them) they want as many people on there server and to have as good as game as they can, means they will return.  So if you are 'kickin ass' then you 7 are the only ones really having fun (maybe the commander and a few other guys who didnt cross you) but the majority are getting pissed, perhaps u killed the admin a few to many times so ta ta to u .  Its a bitch, but fact of the matter is, it is there server and they can enforce rules however they see fit, you can complain here or to EA but why bother when theres another 500 odd servers for u to click join .

Martyn
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6696|Canberra, AUS
Go to BFROE, make it their problem.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6731|Sweden
I guess being banned for "kicking ass" is a better reward than any medal/ribbon in the game
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6616|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
yea but three times in a row is just fucking retarded.
General Custer
Banned
+6|6374

Spark wrote:

telling us, |TOP| , to take a problem to BFROE is like telling a muslim to go to the Pope about a problem with Islam.
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6495|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND

NASTY_BUTLER wrote:

I haven't played 2142 that much but a number of TOP guys have.  I joined them for a night of playing...there were about six or seven of us. 

We played as normal on titan maps, no funny business.  We were teaming up on the 2142 equivalent of the blackhawk most of the time which really makes and impact and has the effect of getting lots of points.

We were banned three times in a row each time after about two or three rounds of ass kicking and each time we chose to go on the opposite side as the incumbent clans no matter what their numbers.   The most evident reason for this is that the owners of servers don't like to get it handed to them by another group of tags.

The bans all carried out the same way ...each of our seven guys would be banned for a variety of reasons successively. 

I jumped on the soapbox for two of those servers.  One let me into there Vent and listened to me rant, told me that they don't like "stacking" and released the bans.  The other one. www.scum.co.uk called us statspadders, threatened to report all of us, banned my ip from my office and home, and erased the ban complaint I had on thier forums.  I would say that behavior was suspicious at best.

DUDE! you got a taste of your own medicine, especially from the bf2 days on your server kicking people....get over it and quit complaining
....has anyone else that travels to servers outside their own...those owned by other "clans".....and got the same treatment when they played and started to win alot?
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6768|The United Center

ELITE-UK wrote:

NASTY_BUTLER wrote:

DUDE! you got a taste of your own medicine, especially from the bf2 days on your server kicking people....get over it and quit complaining
...wow.  That is the worst attempt at quoting someone I've ever seen.
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6616|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA

General Custer wrote:

Spark wrote:

telling us, |TOP| , to take a problem to BFROE is like telling a muslim to go to the Pope about a problem with Islam.
lol
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back

ThomasMorgan wrote:

ELITE-UK wrote:

NASTY_BUTLER wrote:

oops it didnt work....

as i tried to say...

DUDE! you got a taste of your own medicine, you kicked and banned people all the time on your wake server, and dont deny it, i asked you and you admitted! so quit moaning and take it!

ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
my posts aint working properly...

so butler boy, quit moaning you got it coming to you, you do it to people so yeah haha
Mouse315
Bash.org Junkie
+105|6541

ThomasMorgan wrote:

No it wasn't.  Go check Bennet's earlier posts.
Ninja_Monkey
I TK For Blackhawks
+60|6586|UK
awwww cry me a river

Last edited by Ninja_Monkey (2006-12-14 16:42:14)

lt603668
+6|6383|northern cali
wow, SCUMBAGS!
Magius5.0
+106|6403|UMass Amherst
There are several kinds of clans man, not all of them are bad.

1) Mr. Nice Guy clans, or Fairus coolius. These guys are fair to all players, and are in it for the fun.  My Flat-line clan are a lot like this (just a few of us playing) and we'll never ban or cause problems for players unless people are hacking, stat-padding, or being a general pain in the ass and degrading the entire gaming experience.  Stacking teams with other clans is fine, unless they're going on a power trip and start bragging about it thoroughly and humiliating others.

2) The 'meh, don't care about jack' clans, or Clannis Ladderis Climbus. These are the guys who are in it for tournament play; these guys are okay, they probably have a server somewhere, and they routinely practice on it.  They usually don't care too much about pub play, so they won't go trigger happy on the ban button unless there's a valid reason, same as the Fairus coolius species.

3) Power-hungry clans, aka n00bius pwnerorzus.  These are the worst, considering they will, in the event of finding a glitch or exploit it, widely publicize it and use it.  They ban other clans and players for getting pwned by them.  These are the n00b admins (typically, not every time) that ban for 'taking the walker' or 'being a stupid ass' or some other lame excuse...avoid them if possible, when you are on their turf, they are free to do whatever the hell they want.  If you see them doing this, report it to BFROE, they typically keep records of this abuse...and if enough reports say the same thing, said clan will be punished.  If you want to own them, challenge them to a match on neutral territory, THEN proceed to beat the stuffing out of them.  And then rub it in, if you feel it's necessary.

4.  OMG MY STATS RULZ! clans, akapointius whorius.  These are the guys like Volx or any of the top ten (laughs) that care little for anything other than winning...and getting lots of points.  Typically they are docile as long as you stay out of their way.  Pwn them at your own risk.

5.  The hacker clans, or Hackius Laughorious.  These guys have no regards for rules, they routinely ignore them, and are the scum of the online world.  If you see them, you can either run, or prove to them that skill pwns all.  Then report them.

6.  The Christian clans or Popeus Luvious.  They are much like the Coolius guys, except they don't like foul language or racism of any kind, these are bannable offenses.  Keep your mouth clean, you won't have any problems, and they're just as fun to play with.

So, don't fear all clans...just the ones that don't like to be beat at their own game, in their own turf.  More on this as I think more crazy stuff up.
HUNDaemon
Exploit/Glitch "Tester"
+49|6397|Inside the AR Rockets.

Magius5.0 wrote:

There are several kinds of clans man, not all of them are bad.

1) Mr. Nice Guy clans, or Fairus coolius. These guys are fair to all players, and are in it for the fun.  My Flat-line clan are a lot like this (just a few of us playing) and we'll never ban or cause problems for players unless people are hacking, stat-padding, or being a general pain in the ass and degrading the entire gaming experience.  Stacking teams with other clans is fine, unless they're going on a power trip and start bragging about it thoroughly and humiliating others.

2) The 'meh, don't care about jack' clans, or Clannis Ladderis Climbus. These are the guys who are in it for tournament play; these guys are okay, they probably have a server somewhere, and they routinely practice on it.  They usually don't care too much about pub play, so they won't go trigger happy on the ban button unless there's a valid reason, same as the Fairus coolius species.

3) Power-hungry clans, aka n00bius pwnerorzus.  These are the worst, considering they will, in the event of finding a glitch or exploit it, widely publicize it and use it.  They ban other clans and players for getting pwned by them.  These are the n00b admins (typically, not every time) that ban for 'taking the walker' or 'being a stupid ass' or some other lame excuse...avoid them if possible, when you are on their turf, they are free to do whatever the hell they want.  If you see them doing this, report it to BFROE, they typically keep records of this abuse...and if enough reports say the same thing, said clan will be punished.  If you want to own them, challenge them to a match on neutral territory, THEN proceed to beat the stuffing out of them.  And then rub it in, if you feel it's necessary.

4.  OMG MY STATS RULZ! clans, akapointius whorius.  These are the guys like Volx or any of the top ten (laughs) that care little for anything other than winning...and getting lots of points.  Typically they are docile as long as you stay out of their way.  Pwn them at your own risk.

5.  The hacker clans, or Hackius Laughorious.  These guys have no regards for rules, they routinely ignore them, and are the scum of the online world.  If you see them, you can either run, or prove to them that skill pwns all.  Then report them.

6.  The Christian clans or Popeus Luvious.  They are much like the Coolius guys, except they don't like foul language or racism of any kind, these are bannable offenses.  Keep your mouth clean, you won't have any problems, and they're just as fun to play with.

So, don't fear all clans...just the ones that don't like to be beat at their own game, in their own turf.  More on this as I think more crazy stuff up.
Ctrl+C
*Double click word*
Ctrl+V
*Save as*

+1 for joo!
General Custer
Banned
+6|6374

Mouse315 wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

No it wasn't.  Go check Bennet's posts in general. He's a stupid mexican
Mouse315
Bash.org Junkie
+105|6541

General Custer wrote:

Mouse315 wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Thanks for the clarification General Custer.

Last edited by Mouse315 (2006-12-14 17:20:42)

General Custer
Banned
+6|6374

Mouse315 wrote:

General Custer wrote:

Mouse315 wrote:

Thanks for the clarification General Custer.
No problem mouse

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard