{XpLiCiTxX}
Ohh skeet skeet
+143|6471|New York

Chuckles wrote:

{XpLiCiTxX} wrote:

I'm saying the idea of bashing me for posting something (regardless of age of the material posted) because I find it to be a nice addition to the junk drawer is inane. It's called the "Junk Drawer" for a reason, moron.
You're right, I should have commended you for the one thing that is right about your thread.  It's not funny, it's not timely, it truly is junk.  Thanks for enriching us all.

I usually don't feel it's necessary to praise someone for managing to post in the correct thread, but in this case, I'll lower the bar, as it is clearly warranted.

Hey, you just got some of that praise you are so desperate for!  It's been a big day for you!
Thanks for giving us your opinion on this subject. Too bad no one cares. No one. The way I'll "enrich us all" is by stating that you're an idiot.

Thank you for your time. Now go away die.
AchangelTyreal
360 owns my soul
+31|6510|Behind You

Chuckles wrote:

AchangelTyreal wrote:

Hey sweetheart, I was unaware of the vote we took to elect you representative of the forum.  In your opinion it's not funny, in your opinion it's not timely, in your opinion etc.  Shut up.  We don't care.  You clearly can't handle a joke so go sit in the D&ST forum for awhile till your sense of humor appears.
Am I to understand that you think it's funny and timely?  Really?  Are you sure you want to stand on that?  And did this guy retain you to be his representative, or is this pro bono work you're doing?

Can't I criticize all I want to, since we're in the Junk Drawer and all?  I thought it was all good in here.

Seriously, these jokes are just a bunch of cliches.  I'd give the a little credit if he made them up himself, but he took someone else's unfunny work, copied and pasted.  How lame is that? 

I can handle a joke, Sweetcheeks.  I didn't say I was offended, I said it wasn't funny.  There is a significant difference.
Oh, it's pro bono.  Really, I'm charitable.  No you can't criticize in here.  It's not all good, ever.  I'm unaware who gave you that idea, but they should be shot.  I do think it's funny, did you read my post at all?  Would I defend it if I though it was shit?  Do I want to stand on that?  Riiiiiight because I'm making a big stand on this major event in my life that was this post.  Hush now...your making yourself look like a tool.
{XpLiCiTxX}
Ohh skeet skeet
+143|6471|New York

AchangelTyreal wrote:

Chuckles wrote:

AchangelTyreal wrote:

Hey sweetheart, I was unaware of the vote we took to elect you representative of the forum.  In your opinion it's not funny, in your opinion it's not timely, in your opinion etc.  Shut up.  We don't care.  You clearly can't handle a joke so go sit in the D&ST forum for awhile till your sense of humor appears.
Am I to understand that you think it's funny and timely?  Really?  Are you sure you want to stand on that?  And did this guy retain you to be his representative, or is this pro bono work you're doing?

Can't I criticize all I want to, since we're in the Junk Drawer and all?  I thought it was all good in here.

Seriously, these jokes are just a bunch of cliches.  I'd give the a little credit if he made them up himself, but he took someone else's unfunny work, copied and pasted.  How lame is that? 

I can handle a joke, Sweetcheeks.  I didn't say I was offended, I said it wasn't funny.  There is a significant difference.
Hush now...your making yourself look like a tool.
Too late.
Jussimies
Finnish commander whore
+76|6586|Finland
Luckily women don't rule teh world.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6629|IRELAND

People who try and make people look stupid for having a little fun while trying to make themselves look good and feel better about their pointless existence (see how i generalized) on an Internet forum are just as bad.
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6550|USA bitches!
Anal would be outlawed.... I'd die if it ever came to that.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6651
They would be too prude to swallow
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6757|Scotland

Probably make the world a better place.
Shadow893
lel
+75|6694|England

Jenkinsbball wrote:

i second that
Krauser98
Extra Green Please!
+53|6831|USA! USA! USA!

Chuckles wrote:

Seriously, these jokes are just a bunch of cliches.
Not to get in the middle of your ...  discussion...  but are you sure?

cliché - a phrase which has been used too often, and become meaningless (Kernerman English Multilingual Dictionary)

stereotype - an often oversimplified or biased mental picture held to characterize the typical individual of a group (Merriam-Webster's Medical Dictionary)

P.S. Just so I don't get any accidental credit, I copied and pasted those.  OK, flame away.  I like it.
{XpLiCiTxX}
Ohh skeet skeet
+143|6471|New York

Jenkinsbball wrote:

Hahahah agreed.

*added to list*
Drakef
Cheeseburger Logicist
+117|6363|Vancouver
We'd be lucky if Battlefield 2 still existed.
Chuckles
+32|6549
Clearly I was wrong about this thread.  It lasted two whole days, and almost made two full pages.  Clearly this list was comedic gold.  I feel so foolish now....

Last edited by Chuckles (2007-01-03 14:49:14)

acidkiller187
+123|6632
Ill be a PrOn Star YEa BaBy!!!!!!!!!!!
A12345
+77|6471
combat sports would be abolished as well as any "dangerous" fun, and politically correct sensitivity training now mandatory for all men...
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6579|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

{XpLiCiTxX} wrote:

Anal sex would be abolished.
Oh NOeS!!! No MOrE ButtSecks!

Last edited by Roger Lesboules (2006-12-13 12:29:03)

Nessie09
I "fix" things
+107|6671|The Netherlands

zimmer92 wrote:

Probably make the world a better place.
That's probably true... sadly
{XpLiCiTxX}
Ohh skeet skeet
+143|6471|New York
I'm pretty sure that Valentine's Day would occur at least once a month, if not more.
4_Phucsache
Property of BF2s©
+112|6584|Brisbane Australia

Chuckles wrote:

Clearly I was wrong about this thread.  It lasted two hole days, and almost made two full pages.  Clearly this list was comedic gold.  I feel so foolish now....
Dont feel foolish. Feel educated:

hole

/hoʊl/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[hohl] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation noun, verb, holed, hol·ing.     
–noun 1. an opening through something; gap; aperture: a hole in the roof; a hole in my sock. 
2. a hollow place in a solid body or mass; a cavity: a hole in the ground. 
3. the excavated habitation of an animal; burrow. 
4. a small, dingy, or shabby place: I couldn't live in a hole like that. 
5. a place of solitary confinement; dungeon. 
6. an embarrassing position or predicament: to find oneself in a hole. 
7. a cove or small harbor. 
8. a fault or flaw: They found serious holes in his reasoning. 
9. a deep, still place in a stream: a swimming hole. 

whole

/hoʊl/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[hohl] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation     
–adjective 1. comprising the full quantity, amount, extent, number, etc., without diminution or exception; entire, full, or total: He ate the whole pie. They ran the whole distance. 
2. containing all the elements properly belonging; complete: We have a whole set of antique china. 
3. undivided; in one piece: to swallow a thing whole. 
4. Mathematics. integral, or not fractional. 
5. not broken, damaged, or impaired; intact: Thankfully, the vase arrived whole. 
6. uninjured or unharmed; sound: He was surprised to find himself whole after the crash. 
7. pertaining to all aspects of human nature, esp. one's physical, intellectual, and spiritual development: education for the whole person. 

Once again, copied and pasted.
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6657|Brisbane, Australia

Mariena wrote:

If women ruled the world,

Men would be stereotyped with kitchen work and raising children, and women would drive big SUVs and drink beer all day.

Thank god a lot of us are too smart AND beautiful to let this happen. I mean, imagine men doing useful things for once? Can't have that happen..
Damn right. Now get back to the kitchen food slave.
oberst_enzian
+234|6744|melb.au

Chuckles wrote:

Clearly I was wrong about this thread.  It lasted two hole days, and almost made two full pages.  Clearly this list was comedic gold.  I feel so foolish now....
no, no... you were right the first time. the only problem, really, was thinking it would have garnered any response other than the one that was received. next time, its probably best just to skip it, hit 'back' on the browser and forgot it even existed. i started doing that a long time ago (after i got through my own 'cut'n'paste lame crap' period on this forum). in fact, beats me how the fuck i ended up in this thread anyway, given the title is a dead give-away.
adv3rsary
+28|6717
https://www.bobonit.com/html/uploaded_images/Mushroom-Cloud-701487.jpg

Last edited by adv3rsary (2006-12-13 22:30:46)

Krauser98
Extra Green Please!
+53|6831|USA! USA! USA!

Drakef wrote:

We'd be lucky if Battlefield 2 still existed.
Sure it would.  There would a whole lot of complaining and bitching and you could only play 3 days a month.  Kind of like what most of us on the forum do anyways.

oberst_enzian wrote:

Chuckles wrote:

no, no... you were right the first time. the only problem, really, was thinking it would have garnered any response other than the one that was received. next time, its probably best just to skip it, hit 'back' on the browser and forgot it even existed. i started doing that a long time ago (after i got through my own 'cut'n'paste lame crap' period on this forum). in fact, beats me how the fuck i ended up in this thread anyway, given the title is a dead give-away.
It's funny how the people who hate this thread the most are the ones keeping it alive.
MagikTrik
yes.....but your still gay
+138|6372|Pittsburgh, PA USA
Cheerleading is a sport.....pricks!
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6407|NSW, Australia

yeah it is,poledancing is now too

Last edited by <<<FTDM>>>Gen.Raven (2006-12-14 02:07:18)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard