Skorpy-chan
+127|6354|Twyford, UK
- The lack of ANY sort of effective defense against aircraft, such as an anti-air class, or at least more Stinger sites.

- Fordable water looking a lot like unfordable.

- Suddenly looking up or down and spinning because the mouse hit some dust or a different colour on the mat (now solved by taping printer paper over the mousemat)

- Lag spikes at JUST THE WRONG MOMENT!

- Tanks and APCs when I least expect them.

- People speaking languages I don't understand in an accent that slurs everything together over VOIP when I'm trying to listen for tanks.

- Falling off stairs/walls/buildings.

- Being run over by the buggy I just bailed out of.

- Chopper pilots who don't give me any warning they've just bailed.

- Having to wait for a pilot because I can't fly the damn thing myself.

- Being instantly found and hit.

- Spawn, death. Spawn, death. Spawn, death.

- Being left in humiliating positions by artillery or tank rounds (such as dangling from a roof support by my ankle)
Ben>You
+90|6535
Noobs that pub religiously.

Last edited by Ben>You (2006-12-13 15:09:42)

Marine_fighter77
+20|6365
You know what really grinds my gears , Team killing - people that just stand there when u take the jet and there all pissed off , last night i was playing with a leutinent and he killed me with the USSX on the carrier then stole my jet , that pissed me off and other stuff like that.
Fen the Archer
+0|6343
The TK thing bothers me more than the bunny-hopping and kamikaze pilots, what is with the shoot at me and either I'll get killed by the fool or end up with a punish? Last one was on a Flat-top and as I'm runnin' for a bird I get a bunch of gunfire (spawn campers I thought) and I get in a 'hawk and the windscreen goes a lit with hits with a BLUE icon over the shooter. Okay maybe smearing him over the flight deck wasn't the best solution BUT when I run in the road to place mines and I get run over THAT'S MY FAULT or when there is a big firefight and I get hit by friendlies I don't punish.  But shoot at your teammates and then punish because they didn't want to lose more points? (or die again)
CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
+145|6665|The View From The Afternoon

DeltaForceWarrior wrote:

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

P.S. You know what else really grinds my gears? When I can't find the droids that I'm looking for.
yeah...what gives with that?

seriously,

people who have more than 75% of their global hours in vehicles

people who continuously type out congrats to themselves on the chat after they get kills

ex: SuperDouche[knife] [MCS] DeltaForceWarrior

SuperDouche: "i totally owned u biottch!!!!"

...so annoying
I get annoyed by people who have more than 20% of their global hours in vehicles.
recklr
+0|6340
1. I can't stand it when Helo pilots fly over a hot fucken LZ (15 or more bad guys) and tell me and 2 others to jump out right on top of them. Yea right  and do what, demand that they surrender the flag or else!!! dumb ass.

2. Bitch mutherfuckers that punish for T/K because they got killed when your claymore/frag went of defending a flag. Thanks to you asshole I killed 3 w/frag but only got 2 points for kills. dumb ass.

3.  That group of 4 Snipers on a rooftop that just look at that 1 lonewolf taking a flag because they don't want to "EXPOSE" themselves or who knows what fucken reason they come up with. 2 of you get your ass's down and frag his ass and the 2 others provide cover and spotting  in case he tries to run. Snipers like that give good snipers a bad name. 1 good sniper can keep a flag defended long enough until the calvery comes in to support your ass. So get off your lazy ass our worthless primodonna's. "if the shoe fits well then wear it"
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6400

Nico-DeathDealer wrote:

Idiot team members who run over AT mines you've placed even though they can clearly see the big skull and crossbones... and then they have the nerve to punish you.
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6658|Norway

some_random_panda wrote:

Nico-DeathDealer wrote:

Idiot team members who run over AT mines you've placed even though they can clearly see the big skull and crossbones... and then they have the nerve to punish you.
Yeah those mines and clays you people lay everywhere, so brilliant: No vehicles can enter our base now! or leave... Brilliant! I really like them when I`m trying to take the tank out of the last flag we have to cap another and ff is on.

You know what really grinds my gears btw? Idiots, i just hate them, because, their idiots... (nothing to do with the thing above)
JiNxXx
+0|6339
nah, whats worse then that is l35a1 noobs. they just sit there at spawn camp with that amazing acuracy that beats all...nobs
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6566|Brisbane, Aus

scope lag grinds my gears, when you right click and the screen jitters and goes out of zoom itself
golgoj4
+51|6783|North Hollywood
the asshole south and central americans who spend all their time jumping the border and no time learning how to not be a retard in my way in traffic. Think im an asshole? I DARE you to drive around L.A. and tell me different. I think its their revenge for losing California so long ago...
Executiator
+69|6430
It's you!

It's that shit stuck under my shoe..

That smell inside the van..

Someone, pcik up where I left off!
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6658|Norway
Poeple who lame join, switches team or disconnect during a match because we lose
Skorpy-chan
+127|6354|Twyford, UK
- Ladders. I just hate them. Especially when ambushed and the chute won't open.

- Supply crates. Hurt, and attract fire. Just gimme a medic instead, you morons. Also, they keep landing on me.

- My mouse. It wanders off, and now it's taken to dying at odd moments.

- The shakes. I'm on a BF2 sabbatical because of the mouse, and can't cycle because my MP3 player died, and I can't focus without it. I'm going into adrenaline withdrawl, and soon I'm going to start twitching.

- Fast food. Stabbed myself in the gum with a chip the other day, and the hole suddenly decided to re-open with a large amount of blood a couple of hours ago. I'm just sitting there, and can suddenly taste blood. Go to spit it out, and it's bright red, almost arterial. FRESH blood, that should be reaching my brain.

- Being stuck without a way of taking out tanks. You walk around a corner, some guy in a tank trundles up. Only thing you can do is spot him and scarper, hoping someone will intervene as you're cowering on top of a building or fleeing for the TOW launcher.

- Pedestrians. In BF2, as in life, people see fit to wander around on the road. IRL, I can steer around them on my bike. In BF2, FAVs are too fast and not grippy enough to go around, the view from a tank frankly sucks, and APCs have a turning circle the size of France. I keep either slamming into people or backing over them by mistake.

- The lack of grip displayed by most of the vehicles. The MEC and PLA FAVs slide around like they're on greased ice, the USMC one lurches and has steering lag, the transports refuse to ascend even small hills, and APCs slide off gradients.

- People hiding who scream for support, thus scuppering their chance of grabbing the flag back. Little mister Marine hiding under the shack should keep his mouth shut.

- Armoured columns. Can we say aircraft bait? Sure, it looks cool and movie-ish, but I grew up playing flight sims. And in those flight sims, I picked on armoured columns from the air.

- Transport parties. Either we're being RPG bait, or they're not letting me join in. Or the driver backs over me when I'm not looking, or everyone bails and leaves me on the gun, stopped, in the middle of effing nowhere.

- Reverse gear. So many teamkills and deaths from it.

- Opening up on someone a few feet away, and missing with every single shot. It's not lag, neither of us is moving, I can even see the rounds pinging off the ground, sandbags, boxes, and the walls. It's just not hitting.

- Sleep. If I didn't need it, I could pump my ratios SO much higher.
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6658|Norway
I bet that felt good to get off your chest, have a + from me^^

I hate claymores! And i hate when i sneak up on a j10 waiting for the moment to blow him up, and exactly the moment when the right opportunity is there, i have his fucking clan mate up my but because they suck so much that they have to hook up with 7 friends in a 32 man server to pawn the essex and fight fucking f35s!!!!! How fucking sad is that, jesus! And then the round is over and I'm think "payback time", i press tab and notice that we are now suddenly 24 vs 8 people on china because 8 clan fagots lame joined at the same time for the fourth time! And then when i as the fucking only one tries to switch to USMC cant do that without first spawning and then switch which includes a suicide because of this buggy crap shit fagot motherfucker stupid EA game is being buggy and i cant switch side even though we are 24 vs 8 people.

And when the moment for revenge finally comes because i got the first plane and none of the German clan fagots on the other side got their j10 before i`m camping their motherfucking airfield in a crap plane, they suddenly don't think it`s fun to be pla no more and THEN FUCKING DECIDE TO SWITCH BACK TO USMC and start pissing off my team by team killing them for no fucking reason until they all get auto kicked and then the whole server is pretty much empty and, yeah... Those =GOTT= fagots really "grinded my gears" yesterday...
BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6579|United States
- Women who don't put out. I have a penis, you have a vagina... what's the hold-up?

- Idiots who take an attack chopper as a means of transport only and bail out over a huddle of enemy troops leaving you to crash into the ground.

- Noobs who walk right in the middle of the road while you sit behind them in a car laying on the horn.

- Five people running in a pack together as Medic, but none of them ever stop to revive anyone.

- Medics who revive you in the middle of artillery when you have less than 5 seconds left before respawning.

- Having to stop in the middle of sex to take a piss because my dumbass didn't think to piss before the panties came off.

- Taking a shit in a public bathroom only to realize there is absolutely no toilet paper in either stall. Water+hand soap+electric hand dryer DO NOT work that well.

- Morons who jump into an APC in a remote part of the map and leave five guys behind yelling for a pick-up.

- Noobs who crash directly into your non-moving vehicle then punish you for a teamkill.

- People with retard-strength.
thtthht
maximum bullshit
+50|6340|teh alien spaceshit
when people force you to tk and punish you
silo1180
The Farewell Tour
+79|6431|San Antonio, TX
I searched for an empty server this weekend so I could work on my heli flying/missle skills.  I am the only person on the server (Kubra Dam was the map), and I'm messing things up in the valley, not even on the main MEC base.

Anyway, this ass connects and hops in the SU-34 and starts tracking me.  I tell him I'm not interested, I just want to work on my flying.  So he shoots me down.

I spawn back, fly over to the material base, get in the AA and shoot him out of the sky.  HE GETS MAD AT ME!  Tells me he was just practicing... hello dude didn't I tell you I wasn't looking for conlict, just wanted to do my thing.  So I tell him he's an asshole and I go find a new server.

Moral of the story... if you hop on a server with just one other person... ask them if they want to duke it out, don't assume. 

(Someone is going to come back and say you shouldn't be on a server if you don't want to play, but it was an EMPTY server when I selected it, and I'm tired of practicing on the SP bots.  And I'm trying to familiarize myself with the maps from the air, and really, who doesn't prefer the bigger maps!?)
Skorpy-chan
+127|6354|Twyford, UK
Patching. I just got Special Forces, and it reverted the patches on BF2. So I had to go back and reinstall 1.41.
Thank god I already backup-ed the installer.
PluggedValve
+17|6349

UberStarWarsFan wrote:

people that punish you for a TK when they stepped on your claymore.  Did ya miss the big red skull and cross bones or did you think it was happy fun candy?
That and people that put claymores on their own spawn points and TK ppl spawning in.  Tough to say which is worse, they are both idiots!!!!!
jnorris
+1|6489|Huntington, WV
People who think it is funny to steal a vehicle as soon as it spawns (after someone has been waiting forever on it)... I flipped out earlier and had a -26 (kicked from server).. I am going to log in again and tk them bastards as long as I can.... Perm BAN coming I can feel it.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6534|South Florida
When i come to this forum and find a nice thread to start reading and about 4 posts down the "Asshole croud" comes in and starts badgering the thread author over the stupidest shit, even though the thread author hasnt said anything offensive, anything mean, anything to be an asshole himself. Yet these people think its fun to be assholes to every possible person they can. Humor is one thing, but these assholes are dicks.
15 more years! 15 more years!
Skorpy-chan
+127|6354|Twyford, UK
- Getting the urge to quote Team America World Police, but not remembering enough of the 'dicks, assholes, and pussies' speech to quote it.
Barka84
+5|6323|Newcastle UK
nob heads who insist you bail from attack chopper so his boyfriend can gun instead, alltough i waited their just as long as them, then if you dont bail they take off, and hover so your out of bounds and die.. or in the case of some guys, do it so he can solo in chopper
crimson_grunt
Shitty Disposition (apparently)
+214|6663|Teesside, UK
Probably a common complaint but I'm not backtracking though 24 pages to look!  Thing that annoys me the most if when you headshot/knife someone, see the dust but they turn and kill you.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard