Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6639|Washington, DC

Ben>You wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

It's December 12. Been in a coma the past 14 days?
Lmao.  Fail.
Umm hi, it's so recent Bf2s inductees don't join the roster.

Be literate. Fail.
Your sentence was a bit ambiguous/poorly worded. It seemed like they had to be signed up on the CAL forums and site by Dec 1st, which would make no sense. My apologies for not inferring the correct meaning of your statement.
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6589|Melbourne, Australia.
This makes me wish that Australia had more comps.

For Aussies its either pub nubbing or 1 scrim a week in one of the the only BF2 comps in aus. Now 1 scrim a week with the better clans isn't exactly good practice...Aus needs some more leagues so we can atleast play with better players, more often, cuz pub nubbing is barely fun/challenging anymore. .

Last edited by -[Silver.Inc* (2006-12-12 20:08:31)

Ben>You
+90|6535

Hurricane wrote:

Ben>You wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

Lmao.  Fail.
Umm hi, it's so recent Bf2s inductees don't join the roster.

Be literate. Fail.
Your sentence was a bit ambiguous/poorly worded. It seemed like they had to be signed up on the CAL forums and site by Dec 1st, which would make no sense. My apologies for not inferring the correct meaning of your statement.
Alllrighty.
Barrakuda777
+86|6745|Somewhere near a shrub or rock
There any UK / EU stuff?

Kooda
Ben>You
+90|6535
In CAL? No.
RiceKrispie
+27|6396|Ottawa, ON
I've never bothered with mods for BF2 before. If I install BF2Pro am I still going to be able to play on normal servers without changing anything?
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6651|can
Yes, Mods work like Special Forces.

Last edited by TrashBlinD (2006-12-13 09:47:57)

Simon
basically
+838|6667|UK
Clanbase>CAL

I bet anything the best EU players that I know on this site would beat the best US players.
It would never happen though, ping

Last edited by Simon (2006-12-13 09:54:24)

Simon
basically
+838|6667|UK

Simon wrote:

Clanbase>CAL

I bet anything the best EU players that I know on this site would beat the best US players.
It would never happen though, ping
EDIT: GL to all the US teams, have fun

damnit, i quoted instead of edited..

Last edited by Simon (2006-12-13 09:57:53)

Ben>You
+90|6535
C'mon, some admin please take up this project.
Des.Kmal
+917|6627|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

killer21 wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

i frequent bf2s alot, but i dont wear the tag. im ruled out, gg bf2s. bye. /wrist.
lol.  You seem to like following me around to every thread.  Yuo vin.
yeah its kinda fun to watch you retort smartass comments thinking ur getting somewhere. gg
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
MDFSpacePhantom
It is I
+146|6392|San Jose CA.
Dam thats a lot of work, just to play a game. I wouldn't do it, I mean I like this game but I'm not in love with it to put all that time in to it.
Ben>You
+90|6535

MDFSpacePhantom wrote:

Dam thats a lot of work, just to play a game. I wouldn't do it, I mean I like this game but I'm not in love with it to put all that time in to it.
How often do you play BF2?
MDFSpacePhantom
It is I
+146|6392|San Jose CA.
2 hr. a week.
Ben>You
+90|6535
Thats about as long as you would have to scrim, per week. Then add another hour to play the match. Unless you don't enjoy competition, you will have more fun in scrims than in pubs. Oh, and if your a stat whore.. you probably won't like scrims much either. Give it a try anyway.
sharpshot19
Copenhage master
+30|6705|minnesota

Ben>You wrote:

Thats about as long as you would have to scrim, per week. Then add another hour to play the match. Unless you don't enjoy competition, you will have more fun in scrims than in pubs. Oh, and if your a stat whore.. you probably won't like scrims much either. Give it a try anyway.
lol so true
Ben>You
+90|6535
Sharpshot will vouch, ex pubber gone TWL.

DAWGS playing 8v8 Open for S5?
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6658
Im in, but I will never wear the bf2s tag. I just want so show who rules. Me and towelly on a team and you are dead.
Ben>You
+90|6535
That's the spirit, now use your BF2s influence and get an admin involved.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6658

Ben>You wrote:

That's the spirit, now use your BF2s influence and get an admin involved.
Will do, just out of curiosity which TOP member is this??lol.. Id say hi but i dont know who it is??cant work it out from your name

Last edited by ..teddy..jimmy (2006-12-13 13:31:45)

Ben>You
+90|6535
Ben435.
0akleaves
+183|6622|Newcastle UK
I would but most of the people on here suck, Im definatly interested but shame its not UK or EU based.
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6658
Have I met you on TS yet, I am a tryout for TOP
Ben>You
+90|6535

TheMackumSlayer wrote:

I would but most of the people on here suck, Im definatly interested but shame its not UK or EU based.
With that attitude I would be surprised if anyone would let you play for them ever.

And no Jimmy, I don't chill on the TS much.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6658

Ben>You wrote:

TheMackumSlayer wrote:

With that attitude I would be surprised if anyone would let you play for them ever.

And no Jimmy, I don't chill on the TS much.
Alright.. Now we have been introduced Ill talk to a bf2s admin about this.. Im thinking Slayer or mike

Last edited by ..teddy..jimmy (2006-12-13 13:38:46)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard