FesterTheMolester
BF2s US Server Admin, IRC>Forums
+157|6652|The Mind Of A Cereal Killer

Hurricane wrote:

FesterTheMolester wrote:

haha, i thought it funny... donkey bacon, now i've heard everything... you get a +1 from me

and to the rest of you, it's called a sense of humor, might want to go out and buy yourself one
In the humor appreciation system, the people are represented by two seperate and unequally important groups: the guys who laugh at rocks sitting still in a creek (the unimportant group) and the people who know the difference between a joke and the result of lots of drugs+Down Syndrome. The people posting in this topic are the latter group. These are their posts.

dun-dun
yes, that child in the picture film, who suffered from down Syndrome took a bunch of drugs, and then posted his escapades on teh internats... you're right, i need to take things more seriously...

anyways, i still think it is funny
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6499|Melbourne

After all the responses you got last time you posted this why are you posting it again?
Your mental retardness is hearting my eyes.

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=37715
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6675|under there hayousaidunderwear
How old are you?
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6562|CH/BR - in UK

*shoots self*
Heavy_Guns_91
I hand out purple hearts like candy
+72|6415|Alberta, Canada
First time trying this... I wanna see how it feels...

you = fail.
ViCT0RI0US
Perfection
+26|6431|Qatar: Where The Players Play
Has anyone ever told you you're REALLY ugly? Lmao. Now I have had the honor to do it. .
Oh yeah, you owe me 1:21 minutes of life...
-ViC
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6710

ViCT0RI0US wrote:

Has anyone ever told you you're REALLY ugly? Lmao. Now I have had the honor to do it. .
-ViC
On a lighter note, I just played with you in the <KoS> server.
oneshotsnipednoobfag
+9|6517
why hate on me.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6642|Washington, DC

I think we need to enact a strict policy. Post stupid shit like this topic, get permanently banned from anything and everything BF2S (Stats, UBAR, wiki, forums, IRC, etc). Authorities WILL be contacted if necessary.
Not
Great success!
+216|6589|Chandler, AZ

Hurricane wrote:

I think we need to enact a strict policy. Post stupid shit like this topic, get permanently banned from anything and everything BF2S (Stats, UBAR, wiki, forums, IRC, etc). Authorities WILL be contacted if necessary.
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6590|Florida

oneshotsnipednoobfag wrote:

Naughty_Om wrote:

not funny. not even worth an effort.
gib ip i 00nz u with my dao.
https://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i143/christurner85/Pelican_Playmate_Owned.jpg
oneshotsnipednoobfag
+9|6517
is this stating i got owned or he got owned by me, i have yet to get IP cuz yall skared
SiL3nC31133
+4|6751
fail, secondly you bastards made me go back and look a second horrid time to see that it really is a llama not a donkey... because details are important lol
Chief_(OwNaGe)
+46|6456
Gayest. Thing. Ever.
oneshotsnipednoobfag
+9|6517
jelozz of my l00ks, sigh, tippicul newbies
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6642|Washington, DC

is this stating i got owned or he got owned by me, i have yet to get IP cuz yall skared
I really hope English is not your first language. If it is, then you should be arrested for the murder of English.
oneshotsnipednoobfag
+9|6517

Chief_(OwNaGe) wrote:

Gayest. Thing. Ever.
i think this was stated many a times before move on plz
Flakturnal
+21|6454|Perth,WA

i hacked the dao to change the skins on it and also so it is able to shoot tv missiles

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DvscuMvDJQU
I bet you thought you'd be the king of the kids with this little winner.
CommieChipmunk
+488|6582|Portland, OR, USA
dude, close your post and end the gayness ffs
ViCT0RI0US
Perfection

PspRpg-7 wrote:

ViCT0RI0US wrote:

-ViC
On a lighter note, I just played with you in the <KoS> server.
Oh Yea! I knew that name seemed familiar... lol.
Dsp-CS-
Claymore magnet
+98|6718|Alaska

wow dude, just like, stop, right now, dont ever post again, you have no idea how bad you making your self look
ViCT0RI0US
Perfection

Yeah, I only wish I could repulse women like you can. But the real question is what drives them away... your beastly face or your lack of intellect?
-ViC
kalisti
+3|6382

Hurricane wrote:

I really hope English is not your first language. If it is, then you should be arrested for the murder of English.
OMG he needs a translator,   NOOB>ENGLISH

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard