Yes18%18% - 25
No81%81% - 110
Total: 135
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6517|Adelaide, South Australia

Simon wrote:

Please don't post that WoW turns you into a Zombie etc. Thanks

PPS: And yes I am aware of the monthly fee.
But it does...

and there is...

Stingray24 wrote:

'm looking at Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.  Really nice looking game with good variety build in.  I've heard nothing but good reviews from the gaming sites and my clan members who have it.
Get it, its awesome.

Last edited by Fenris_GreyClaw (2006-12-11 20:43:08)

msnyder
+0|6639|Minnesota
i bought WoW in July
Check out my total time played to see what happened to me
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6485|Melbourne

you play WoW and im gunna cut ur balls off!
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
power9787
+10|6580
i meant try out, not become hook with it
just play for short time and see what is it like
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6576|Florida
Yes, start playing WoW and pay the monthly fee to play online..........which I think is retarded.  The game really isnt bad, but the online fee is weak.....this is why I never purchased the game, I just played the 10 day trial....for about 3 days when I found out that it was a subscription fee to play online.

So I quit playing because I didnt want to get addicted lol.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6547|Southeastern USA
im trialing it as well, eitrigg server keeps having issues, so no i probably won't buy
Simon
basically
+838|6656|UK
Yeah, there are ways to get past the monthly fees that's why I don't really care about that, thanks for the constructive advice guys, unlike many.
N)!(NDarkDragon
Banned
+158|6520
Fuck no. I will rip your penis in half if you buy that n00b game.
Jinto-sk
Laid Back Yorkshireman
+183|6589|Scarborough Yorkshire England

power9787 wrote:

It doesn't work I stated a 2 week trial last tuesday, I'm hooked it is sooooooo adictive
Checked my playing time, in 1 week I've spent 2 days 3 hours playing WOW, very addictive game but I love it.
So only start playing wow if you wanna lose your life for 2 months till you reach a good level and start to get bored.
Simon
basically
+838|6656|UK

Jinto-sk wrote:

power9787 wrote:

It doesn't work I stated a 2 week trial last tuesday, I'm hooked it is sooooooo adictive
Checked my playing time, in 1 week I've spent 2 days 3 hours playing WOW, very addictive game but I love it.
So only start playing wow if you wanna lose your life for 2 months till you reach a good level and start to get bored.
Seriously? I thought it only got addicting if you really got into it, now I think about it I should have changed the title of this thread: 'Should I try out WoW to see whats it's like', everyone thinks that I'm gonna start playing and become a fat pimply guy .
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6736|The Hague, Netherlands

Closed on OP's request
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard