r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6595|Michigan, USA
Its no use even trying to debate the topic, all the fanboys will come out crying one way or another, even if you stat facts, someone will debate you on that.

I personally could care less, Im going to get my Wii and enjoy it.  I dont need the best graphics to enjoy myself, hell I play 2142 on all low and have a blast.  Arguing on the internet is like playing in the special olympics, even if you win your still retarded.  On an unrelated issue, evertime I see the PS3 demo(or even the video above the console) its always frozen or locked up, just makes me laugh.
Sgt.Gene
+215|6763

Kmarion wrote:

http://www.gamespot.com/features/6162742/index.html?tag=topslot;title;2&om_act=convert&click=topslot
I don't know if you guys have seen this but gamespot took some screens of some popular games on both consoles and overlayed them. If you mouse over the screen shots you can see the PS3 shot. Some were pretty close and hardly noticeable but surprisingly enough the Xbox 360 had better graphics in almost all the games they examined.  But like they said "The real graphics battle will likely come next year.".

The Xbox 360 had better graphics in almost all the games we examined. The 360's biggest victories were in Madden 07 and Fight Night Round 3, where the differences in texture detail and lighting stood out in our comparison shots. We couldn't capture this in the screenshots, but the Xbox 360 games generally offered better framerates too.

We're going to give the PS3 the benefit of the doubt in this initial round since developers might need more time to figure out how to maximize performance from the Cell and the RSX. If you look at the Xbox 360's first Madden game, Madden 06, you'll notice that it doesn't offer very realistic stadium shadows, either. The trouble with buying a console at launch is that you often have to wait for the second or third generation of games for the system to fulfill its potential. The PS3 didn't beat the 360 in this first comparison, but the games do look fine for first-generation titles. The real graphics battle will likely come next year.

http://www.gamespot.com/features/616274 … ck=topslot
It is stupid to comapare a game that is on both consoles. The game was not solely intended for just one console, there fore you cant expand much upon graphics when you transition from console to console. On the other hand if you look at a game specifically made for the PS3 you would see a huge graphic difference. Because the PS3 engine is stronger than the 360.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6600|132 and Bush

Sgt.Gene wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

http://www.gamespot.com/features/6162742/index.html?tag=topslot;title;2&om_act=convert&click=topslot
I don't know if you guys have seen this but gamespot took some screens of some popular games on both consoles and overlayed them. If you mouse over the screen shots you can see the PS3 shot. Some were pretty close and hardly noticeable but surprisingly enough the Xbox 360 had better graphics in almost all the games they examined.  But like they said "The real graphics battle will likely come next year.".

The Xbox 360 had better graphics in almost all the games we examined. The 360's biggest victories were in Madden 07 and Fight Night Round 3, where the differences in texture detail and lighting stood out in our comparison shots. We couldn't capture this in the screenshots, but the Xbox 360 games generally offered better framerates too.

We're going to give the PS3 the benefit of the doubt in this initial round since developers might need more time to figure out how to maximize performance from the Cell and the RSX. If you look at the Xbox 360's first Madden game, Madden 06, you'll notice that it doesn't offer very realistic stadium shadows, either. The trouble with buying a console at launch is that you often have to wait for the second or third generation of games for the system to fulfill its potential. The PS3 didn't beat the 360 in this first comparison, but the games do look fine for first-generation titles. The real graphics battle will likely come next year.

http://www.gamespot.com/features/616274 … ck=topslot
It is stupid to comapare a game that is on both consoles. The game was not solely intended for just one console, there fore you cant expand much upon graphics when you transition from console to console. On the other hand if you look at a game specifically made for the PS3 you would see a huge graphic difference. Because the PS3 engine is stronger than the 360.
Which game is that?
Xbone Stormsurgezz
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6387|New York
my heart is set on the ps3 for sure. i don't plan on bothering with the xbox360. however, in 3 or 4 years i think i'll probably pick up the wii. it does look fun, and you can't beat that price ($250), which will have dropped by then. seems dumb not to. i grew up on nintendo, and i think it still has goodies to offer.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6696

Des.Kmal wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

but the Xbox 360 games generally offered better framerates too.
fucking right, shit, ps3 had like 12 fps throughout all the games i played. made me want to go home and put my settings on all high, 16aa and 18af just to relive the ps3 failure.
How many non port games have yo played?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard