<[onex]>Headstone
+102|6712|New York
Unreal, and people of the world and here in the US think we should be sitting down and talking to this asshat?

Unfucking real!
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6656|Peoria
This summit has "Zionist Plot" written all over it....
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6415|North Carolina
They might as well have a summit for the Armenian genocide in Turkey.
<[onex]>Headstone
+102|6712|New York
TEHRAN, Iran  —  Iranian students staged a rare demonstration against President Mahmamoud Ahmadinejad on Monday, lighting a firecracker and burning his photograph in the audience as he delivered a speech at their university, the state news agency said.

Even his own people know what a monster he is. He himself will breed terrorists out of the younger people there.
jonsimon
+224|6505
Intelligent discussion about the Historical accuracies of differing depictions of the Holocaust and its extent is a good thing. If you hate on knowledge, you're hating on freedom.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6781|PNW

jonsimon wrote:

If you hate on knowledge, you're hating on freedom.
I'm not going to argue with that, but isn't it somewhat of a parallel to:

'If you're not with us, you're against us.'
weamo8
+50|6452|USA
Have you heard Ahmadinejad talk about the Holocaust.  He is crazy, but probably not as crazy as everyone thinks.

His argument is basically, There were 40 million people killed, what makes the Jews so special?

I dont agree with him, but he is not denying history happened.

Last edited by weamo8 (2006-12-11 18:04:28)

ATG
Banned
+5,233|6539|Global Command

<[onex]>Headstone wrote:

TEHRAN, Iran  —  Iranian students staged a rare demonstration against President Mahmamoud Ahmadinejad on Monday, lighting a firecracker and burning his photograph in the audience as he delivered a speech at their university, the state news agency said.

Even his own people know what a monster he is. He himself will breed terrorists out of the younger people there.
http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/12/1 … kzp5b.html
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6610|132 and Bush

Lets have a conference in the name of science and invite the head of the KKK David Duke.. what a joke.

At least Germany "gets it".
German Parliament President Norbert Lammert protested the conference in a letter to Ahmadinejad, calling it anti-Semitic propaganda "under the pretext of scientific freedom."

He is trying to get rid of sentiment for Israel so when he does attack it will be easier to unite people against the Jews. It appears Syria has already started to prepare.

MI officer: Syria preparing its army for war with Israel
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/799048.html

Last edited by Kmarion (2006-12-11 20:44:26)

Xbone Stormsurgezz
Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6656

jonsimon wrote:

Intelligent discussion about the Historical accuracies of differing depictions of the Holocaust and its extent is a good thing. If you hate on knowledge, you're hating on freedom.
jonsimon, I'm beginning to suspect that you don't think before you post. I'm not going to explain why, Kmarion already did for me:

Kmarion wrote:

Lets have a conference in the name of science and invite the head of the KKK David Duke.. what a joke.

At least Germany "gets it".
German Parliament President Norbert Lammert protested the conference in a letter to Ahmadinejad, calling it anti-Semitic propaganda "under the pretext of scientific freedom."

He is trying to get rid of sentiment for Israel so when he does attack it will be easier to unite people against the Jews. It appears Syria has already started to prepare.

MI officer: Syria preparing its army for war with Israel
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/799048.html
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6684|Canberra, AUS
In my opinion the best way to 'deal' with this is to do one of two things: ignore him or laugh at him. This guy has 'attention-seeker' written all over him.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
13rin
+977|6489
Yea. I saw that article.  And then I thought, " What and asshole."   How boringly typical of him.  I should have expected it.  One only has to reflect on his previous statements and antics.  Someone really needs to kick him in the nuts.  Hard.  Twice.  Or more.  I'll do it!

It baffles my mind how someone like that could control a country..
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6565

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Yea. I saw that article.  And then I thought, " What and asshole."   How boringly typical of him.  I should have expected it.  One only has to reflect on his previous statements and antics.  Someone really needs to kick him in the nuts.  Hard.  Twice.  Or more.  I'll do it!

It baffles my mind how someone like that could control a country..
The Ahmedinejad sponsored summit is a load of bollox yes but I have to laugh at your last sentence: exactly what everyone has been thinking about USA for the last 6 years.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6726
Even though they might claim there weren't as many deaths... They don't get it do they? It's not about the numbers, it's about what Nazi Germany did to the people.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
JahManRed
wank
+646|6638|IRELAND

The only thing ALL the people at the conference have in common is they appose the creation of Israel. There are extremists from the Christian denominations (KKK) the Islamic (Ahmadinejad & co) and the Jewish (anti Zionists). Some of the people attending have opposing views on issues like the Holocaust and hopefully a platform for debate might arise amidst all the propaganda bullshit and something good might come out of it. If it forces the Iranian people to think outside Ahmadinejad's box then all the better. Burning his picture is a start. But who's to say that if this conference didn't happen, debate within Iran about Ahmadinejad's personal views might not have happened.
This conference is obviously some kind of publicity stunt and if the reaction on this board is a fair representation on Western Public opinion, then Ahmadinejad has got what he wanted. Him and the conference should be ignored.
<[onex]>Headstone
+102|6712|New York

jonsimon wrote:

Are you f'ing kidding me? One topic was the existence of gas chambers! With ALL the evidence of them and the GD pictures of people being led in and gassed, your telling me that there having an intelligent discussion on this and if they were for real? Holy shit man, Thats the kinds of things there talking about, and even this asshats own people cant believe hes doing this. Hes and idiot period. This guy(even without starting a war) if Far worse than everyone thinks GW is. Tenfold!
autopilot
banned
+115|6358

I hardly doubt inviting 60 Nazi-Sympathizers to hold a debate about whether or not the Holocaust existed or not will come to a constructive conclusion.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6851|Cologne, Germany

QFE
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6377|Columbus, Ohio
As we all, well most of us, suspected.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20061212/wl_ … locaust_dc
jonsimon
+224|6505

autopilot wrote:

I hardly doubt inviting 60 Nazi-Sympathizers to hold a debate about whether or not the Holocaust existed or not will come to a constructive conclusion.
It doesn't have to, the mere fact that it may make people think or open the topic for discussion in less biased situations is a good thing. You're all so focused on the short-term you can't see past the end of your cynical noses.
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6732|Eastern PA
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/6171503.stm

A handful of Orthodox Jews have attended Iran's controversial conference questioning the Nazi genocide of the Jews - not because they deny the Holocaust but because they object to using it as justification for the existence of Israel.

With their distinctive hats, beards and side locks, these men may, to the untrained eye, look like any other Orthodox believers in Jerusalem or New York. But the Jews who went to Tehran are different.

Some of them belong to Neturei Karta (Guardians of the City), a group of a few thousand people which views Zionism - the movement to establish a Jewish national home or state in what was Palestine - as a "poison" threatening "true Jews".
Lawl
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6773|d
if they want to talk about it, debate about it, cry about it, let them. THe world is not the bf2s forum.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6610|132 and Bush

usmarine2007 wrote:

As we all, well most of us, suspected.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20061212/wl_ … locaust_dc
Yep.. wait we not supposed to take him seriously right?

haha Ahmadinejad you silly bitch.

Ahmadinejad, who has sparked international outcry by referring to the killing of six million Jews in World War Two as a "myth" and calling for Israel to be "wiped off the map," launched another verbal attack on the Jewish state.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
InfectiousShadow
BF2S Resident Bass Player
+45|6441|Washington State, USA
someone needs to shoot him...but then the blame would be the jews..god dammit

Last edited by InfectiousShadow (2006-12-12 19:45:21)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard