kebabking
+14|6405|Brisbane, AUstralia
wen was bigmack on! oh well i guess i missed the trial! so singles it is
MagikTrik
yes.....but your still gay
+138|6371|Pittsburgh, PA USA

kebabking wrote:

wen was bigmack on! oh well i guess i missed the trial! so singles it is
He wasn't, he had a computer problem & something out of his hands caused him to be kept away from his puter.....or somethin like that?

Wanna know how I know that?

...because he posted it here ---> http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=56290&p=2
post #28

*Edit*: added post #

Last edited by MagikTrik (2006-12-10 21:55:15)

kebabking
thanx magik +1
MagikTrik
10-4
Drykill
I Like Waffles.
+47|6693|England
Stick me on singles until I decide who I want to go with.
kebabking
yay 10 karma! thanx MagikTrik
cheers kebabking
switchbladezz
+48|6618
everything will be updated soon, but the teams will be FINISHED by 9:30 pm est today.
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6685|Some where huntin in Wisconsin

sharpshot19 wrote:

rofl tushers......a little late
'

BigmacK wrote:

Final roster for MacK's Menaces:

BigmacK
sharpshot19
FesterTheMolester
yea i think so, i feel like the geeky kid in gym class that i never pick, oh well ill get over it!
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum
sorry guys, im gona have to pull out, tuesdays not good for me. ill def do any future torneys
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Cookie.VXT
Bringer Of Cookies.
+178|6436|UK
well team shit ping is open for 1 more member again..

Last edited by Zero!. (2006-12-11 08:54:46)

tahadar
Sniper!!
+183|6739|Pakistan/England
anyone for a WoOkie squad?
ssonrats
+221|6646

tahadar wrote:

anyone for a WoOkie squad?
There's already a topic about this on our forums taha
Brasso
+1,549|6631

Greenspan wrote:

Put MagikTrik and I in a team. haffeysucks wanna join us?
Uh, don't know you guys.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
kebabking
ill be in shit pingers if you want? i am from Australia
switchbladezz
+48|6618
okay i have almost all of it updated, but i need pople to start freely choosing from the singles, or i will be forced to just make random teams with the left over people.
kebabking
im up for it only if it works out iwth my time! sorry i am from australia
Jemme101
M24 Abuser
+99|6501|Valley of the Dragons
Eh ... so are Unlocks allowed or not. There are conflicting 'rules' in your last edit to the OP.

I for one dont own a server I can setup for this thing, I thought this was taken care of, as well as TS.
switchbladezz
+48|6618

Jemme101 wrote:

Eh ... so are Unlocks allowed or not. There are conflicting 'rules' in your last edit to the OP.

I for one dont own a server I can setup for this thing, I thought this was taken care of, as well as TS.
no unlocks, and as i said, if no one from your team or the oposing team has a server, you can use mine. as for ts, if noone has one the use the bf2s one.
Bananaman
+9|6639
I got a server to donate in UK.  Can teams still enter or is it too late now?
MagikTrik
Your tourny, your rules but wouldn't using unlocks level thing out more so everyone is using the same weapon?
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6753|Toronto, ON

switchbladezz wrote:

Jemme101 wrote:

no unlocks, and as i said, if no one from your team or the oposing team has a server, you can use mine. as for ts, if noone has one the use the bf2s one.
That's going to suck for the PLA/MEC team who have semi's in a long range fight with people who have M24's.

Not that it matters to me.
Alpha as fuck.
switchbladezz
+48|6618

Bananaman wrote:

I got a server to donate in UK.  Can teams still enter or is it too late now?
enter now

also teams have been created form the singles, if there is a dispute about any of the posts, now is the time, i will be psoting a new thread with brakets in 30 minutes

Last edited by switchbladezz (2006-12-11 18:30:06)

Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6628|Warlord

Towelly wrote:

2) The fact that you went all the way back to that post and found a quote like that from duffry just goes further to prove that you still hold a very immature vendetta.
5) As for being immature, yes it was, any of us will admit that and relish in the fact, however once something is over it is over.
Hold up there Towelly...

I apologise for sidetracking the thread a minute here guys. Towelly, I try to stay out of the whole 'let's slag off TOP every chance we get' since it obviously has no benefit (other than venting) and gives exactly the kind of attention some of you think is important* but you want to maybe rethink using that defence?

I know you know about the attempt on me by xWSxCriminalx, with the help of two or three other guys from TOP, and the sad thread that followed. Now you may think that was justified, I don't care and it doesn't matter, but I doubt you think lying about its success is mature behaviour by any standard.

And I'm sure you must know about C0l0ny's attempt to get me back a month later for killing him on the stairs (using a new ID {in case I killed him and took a screenshot?} and again with help from a player on my team to report my location... what, an average player isn't already easy enough pickings for a competition player as it is???!) So don't try to play the mature card for TOP as a group, it just doesn't wash.

Towelly wrote:

The fact that you take something like that seriously and continue to hold a very savage grudge against myself and the whole of TOP leads me to believe that despite the fact that you claim to be far older than me you are also far less mature
Do you honestly think some of the things you guys do doesn't deserve that kind of reaction from someone?

*You'll forgive me, but "In truth we just make the news... you are the ones who care about it." is exactly the kind of thing I'm talking about.
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6628|Warlord

switchbladezz wrote:

no unlocks...
That's potentially a big disparity right there. You can't hit reliably at range with the semis (particularly with the SVD) and at 250m and up the M24/L96A1 users would just demolish any attempt at opposition as a rule.

A competition like this should give the players the chance to use their sniper rifle of choice, as they would in normal play. Remember, some guys won't have used the SVD or Type 88 in a couple of hundred hours, maybe more!

Anyway, best of luck to everyone taking part, hope it goes off smoothly. And may the best snipers win.
Reddhedd
trolawlawl
+188|6446|EE Chat
is it still possible to add a team

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard