Stat padding20%20% - 26
knife and pistol =)64%64% - 81
cheating/hacking1%1% - 2
exploiting12%12% - 16
Total: 125
two061vbma
Banned
+22|6392|Lenox MA
Oh yeah you wait for the admins to leave then you whip out your ak, i tihnk i had a 530 point round with like 3 deaths, just raping kids that would try to knife me, while my ak over powered there knife and pistol. Havnt reallys tat padded much, but im looking forward to it soon
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6647|Washington, DC

Statspadded on my old account

http://bf2s.com/player/58933305/
MonroStrongrod
+4|6622|Sacramento, California
I did a ghetto version of statt padding to get my vet knife badge, I just ran around as a sniper (for the run and because I didnt care if it screwed my kdr for sniper) and stabbed people untill i got the badge.
evilcartman99
The Octagon
+18|6429|da ville, va
Where is all of the above?
Executiator
+69|6438
Oh BTW it's Break, Not brake
Burpman01
+1|6624
knife/pistol FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
p3lvicthrust
Banned
+16|6418
Done it all Im so proud my e-cock is horse you cant touch me
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6536|Adelaide, South Australia

p3lvicthrust wrote:

Done it all Im so proud my e-cock is horse you cant touch me
https://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j34/Nachtefuchs/hammertimeod7.jpg
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6594|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
Nah...well...maybe killing AFK people is considered stats padding...is yes then yes..else if killing afk people is not paddin...HELL NO BITE HAFFEY!
two061vbma
Banned
+22|6392|Lenox MA
Alright guys, were are all going stat padding soon. get at me on xfire for details
LOL its a stat padding contest. 3ON3 NO CHEATING/ OR HACKING.
This will be an intesnse 3v3 to see who can get th most points at the end of the round. This contest will prove nothing except that who can click there moues faster, and whos the best stat padder. Get at me if you want in on this contest. I will make a chart, seperating the teams....
Brasso
+1,549|6647

two061vbma wrote:

Alright guys, were are all going stat padding soon. get at me on xfire for details
LOL its a stat padding contest. 3ON3 NO CHEATING/ OR HACKING.
This will be an intesnse 3v3 to see who can get th most points at the end of the round. This contest will prove nothing except that who can click there moues faster, and whos the best stat padder. Get at me if you want in on this contest. I will make a chart, seperating the teams....
Funny.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6485
no
two061vbma
Banned
+22|6392|Lenox MA
Ill get at indian scout, and see if hes intrested in making a team for the BFROE
MagikTrik
yes.....but your still gay
+138|6387|Pittsburgh, PA USA
I got my basic Engy & Basic Sniper badges from a K&P when I very first started playing BF2 & I didn't even know they weren't legit so I wouldn't exactly call it padding.
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6607|Your attic

MagikTrik wrote:

I got my basic Engy & Basic Sniper badges from a K&P when I very first started playing BF2 & I didn't even know they weren't legit so I wouldn't exactly call it padding.
I would, accept it and you can begin to call yourself a man.
MagikTrik
yes.....but your still gay
+138|6387|Pittsburgh, PA USA

Towelly wrote:

MagikTrik wrote:

I would, accept it and you can begin to call yourself a man.
Thank you, I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders, I can be free again!
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6638|Gold coast, Aus.
Gee. Of course i haven't. Why would i ever break a bunch of rules made by a 16 year old over the internats?

All of them.
two061vbma
Banned
+22|6392|Lenox MA
i just stat padded, it was simply amazing 600 point round in like 10 minutes.....
adv3rsary
+28|6732
ya i play on pistols/knives server sometimes... they r fun at times and screw anyone that tells me i cant do something fun (that doesnt negatively affect anyone else) in a game i paid for

although i dont believe that's actually breaking a rule.. i believe the server owners are in violation of the rules not the people that play there so the rules dont really ristrict players from using weapons so if all players choose to use knives and pistols thats their business and not against the rules, but if the admin kicks them for using something else other than knives and pistols that'd be against the rules.. but correct me if i am wrong

Last edited by adv3rsary (2006-12-11 23:19:58)

Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6723
None.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6510|N. Ireland
i'm too l33t for j00 all
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6583|England

Null vote.
Machinegunman73
+2|6480|Oshkosh Wi.
I dont think i could feel good about myself and my stats,
(which arent good) If i cheated or stat padded,
So I guess NO NEVER!!
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6783|UK
None of them. Ive used a pistol lots to get my badge, but I thats on a normal server, I still get the kills I don't need a level playing field to kill you.
N)!(NDarkDragon
Banned
+158|6539
Ive done everything but hacking many many many times and I dont give a shit. Its funny, my first account that I dont use anymore has never been reset even though I glitched/padded 24/7 on that. BFROE is teh sux

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard