lastr0
+7|6355

SuperSlowYo wrote:

heggs wrote:

White-Fusion wrote:

he will track her down and cut her up... dont
heh, i like my coffee like i like my women, ground up and in the freezer.
congrats on being unoriginal, i love ppl that quote tshirts its always so clever...  http://www.tshirthell.com/store/product … ductid=252
?? How did you even find out that he was quoting..
drake666
when Hell is full...
+184|6718|austria
maybe its her way to show love....
https://team-ex.de/imagehosting/daten/1323768139_m98b.png
Usque Ad Finem
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6657

Swiss wrote:

Alright, +1 already for the "sexy time" comment... Anyway i don't post much, but at first i thought this was another lame attempt at a Fancy-Pollux story. If it is, not funny. if it isn't, as one guy stated above, if you can't get your head round the fact that everybody farts, then you probably don't deserve a girl like her. Way to kill an attraction. Moron.
Well s'cuze me my relationship policeman. Difference between me and Pollux is that I didnt make this up, its true.  Plus, if you think farting infront of a girl is a good first impression then by all means be my guest. Just shows your socail skills are off.
SuperSlowYo
slow as you go
+124|6568|Canaduhhh.. West Toast

lastr0 wrote:

SuperSlowYo wrote:

heggs wrote:

heh, i like my coffee like i like my women, ground up and in the freezer.
congrats on being unoriginal, i love ppl that quote tshirts its always so clever...  http://www.tshirthell.com/store/product … ductid=252
cause im freakin brilliant like that...
lastr0
+7|6355

SuperSlowYo wrote:

lastr0 wrote:

SuperSlowYo wrote:

Crazy Americans..lol.
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6744|Salt Lake City

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Swiss wrote:

Alright, +1 already for the "sexy time" comment... Anyway i don't post much, but at first i thought this was another lame attempt at a Fancy-Pollux story. If it is, not funny. if it isn't, as one guy stated above, if you can't get your head round the fact that everybody farts, then you probably don't deserve a girl like her. Way to kill an attraction. Moron.
Well s'cuze me my relationship policeman. Difference between me and Pollux is that I didnt make this up, its true.  Plus, if you think farting infront of a girl is a good first impression then by all means be my guest. Just shows your socail skills are off.
What, and you've never had one that made its way out unintentionally?  Obviously she was embarrassed by the situation.  This obviously shows your complete lack of maturity, and if anything, she is the lucky one in that you won't be around any more.
Swiss
+20|6553

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Swiss wrote:

First impression? Did I even say that? No. Stop putting words in my mouth. Besides, you'd said yourself you'd been flirting with her and stuff. Where's this first impression shit coming from? RIIIIGHT, i think i get it, you're still in high school or something. I never said i thought farting made a "good" first impression...CHRIST stop making up shit, you're just like fancy. I simply said that if a fart throws you off completely, then you need to rethink your ideals. Moron x 2,
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6453|The Land of Scott Walker
You drop her over a fart when she's "hot, intelligent, funny, has an excellent personality"?!?!
*points and laughs at OP* 
Try marriage on for size and get back to me.  One fart is nothing. Wait til she rips one off in the car and doesn't have the courtesy to roll down the window and then blames it on the baby's diaper! ROFLMAO
SuperSlowYo
slow as you go
+124|6568|Canaduhhh.. West Toast

lastr0 wrote:

SuperSlowYo wrote:

lastr0 wrote:

Crazy Americans..lol.
he buddy see on the side where it says from??? i realise your probably new and all cause you got 0 karma... but come on its time to pay attention lil cowpoke
Stingray24

Sondernkommando wrote:

Plus, this plays well with Relationship Fart Rule #1 - you can't fart in front of her until she farts in front of you.
Worked for me.  She opened the door with the first one and I blew it off the hinges since then. Beans, beans, the music fruit . . .
Swiss
+20|6553
"beans beans are good for your heart, the more you eat, the more you fart. The more you fart, the better you feel, so eat beans for every meal"
Teebaggs1
X-LG Member
+25|6758|Maine, MA, and PJ concerts
If this story is true, then LMAO.

Seriously tho, dumping a hot, intelligent and funny chick cause she farted is wrong.  Dumping a hot, intelligent and funny chick when she farted while you we're doing the 69....thats different.
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6537|Belgium
It would be a shame to let her go for just that. You have to be the gentleman, tell her you fart all the time. You look like an ass but she will love you for it
Executiator
+69|6429

Teebaggs1 wrote:

Seriously tho, dumping a hot, intelligent and funny chick cause she farted is wrong.  Dumping a hot, intelligent and funny chick when she farted while you we're doing the 69....thats different.
God damn thats hot!

I'll have to tell ym Gf about that one.

Thanks for the woody
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6396|New York

SuperSlowYo wrote:

lastr0 wrote:

SuperSlowYo wrote:

he's been to that site before. there are some other rather offensive and interesting shirts on that site.

and i wasn't trying to be original, most people have heard that one.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6661|pimelteror.de
go on and date her.... as long as she doesn´t fart in bed, while you are eating her....
mikeyb118
Evil Overlord
+76|6606|S.C.
Did Fancy_Pollux encourage you to share this lame story? I bet he wrote it.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6657

Swiss wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Swiss wrote:

First impression? Did I even say that? No. Stop putting words in my mouth. Besides, you'd said yourself you'd been flirting with her and stuff. Where's this first impression shit coming from? RIIIIGHT, i think i get it, you're still in high school or something. I never said i thought farting made a "good" first impression...CHRIST stop making up shit, you're just like fancy. I simply said that if a fart throws you off completely, then you need to rethink your ideals. Moron x 2,
Did I say I wasnt in high school. I am 17, and yes a fart does throw me off completely which I have obviously stated. READ
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6598|Your attic
Although it's probably been said.

Hello Fancy_Polluxs estranged cousin.
jcurts
+25|6373|Coventry, UK
She owned you !!!11
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6598|Reisterstown, MD

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

I dont know her last name. I would have found it out had she not gone and farted her chances away. She went to Midstuen
Are you seriously thinking of not asking this girl out just because she farted?  If you had farted accidentally, wouldn't you still want to be with this girl?
Stingray24

Teebaggs1 wrote:

BUAHAHAHAHAHAAA! Direct nostril injection!
JE3146
+109|6579|Oregon
Ask her out anyway. By doing that you'll score extra points in the long run by not being some perfection seeking dipshit.

And for the record, I live with my girlfriend....
misconfiguration
GURU
+86|6404|Indianapolis, IN
That would turn me off too, one time I met this chick, she came to my place. When we woke up in the morning we were talking.. She just farts out of the blue and laughs about it like it was some hysterical joke, I was like UHHHHHHHHH well I have some things to do so we gotta get up and you must leave. Never spoke with her again.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6764|Scotland

Well, life can be a bitch. Learn to deal with it and get on. I would have personally just laughed and forgotten about it. But that is just me. Unlucky Teddy.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard