FourthHorseman
+36|6456|TX
I haven't posted in months...but this was just too awesome...

Don't rememebr which server, but it was Titan Suez Canal. The minute I spawn I get a shotgun to the face. I spawn again...shotgun to the face. I hit TAB...this loser has like a -78 score for the round. Everyone on our team is bitching about him. Apparently he has something to do with the server, so no one is kicking him. AND he was insulting people's mothers and wives. Someone had to do something.

While his back is turned, I knife him. I revive him. I shoot him. I revive him...and about that point, everyone else on the Titan who has been dealing with this guy starts OPENING UP on him. CLEAR! BAM! CLEAR! POW! CLEAR! SLASH! CLEAR! KABOOOOM!

It was beautiful. This little turd starts SCREAMING over the TS, and he is NOT amused. Sure enough, one by one our little group starts disappearing, until I get that wonderful "You have been kicked for having a negative score".

Totally Worth It.

Anybody else have some good kidnapping stories to share?
SAF.Skellen
+4|6354
Nah, he sounds like a tard though m8, post the name of the server so we can avoid it, or go in and bitch slap him.
StormEye
Sniper
+50|6645|Malibu

SAF.Skellen wrote:

Nah, he sounds like a tard though m8, post the name of the server so we can avoid it, or go in and bitch slap him.
I actually wish there is an option to bitch slap your teammate with damage of 0 instead of having to shoot them with pistol or just kill them in order to teach them that they have done something wrong...
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6526|Milkystania, yurop
Poetic justice eeh
Magius5.0
+106|6382|UMass Amherst
I have yet to practice kidnapping, but it sure sounds like a hell of a lot of fun.  *grins* that'll give my clan mates a whole new thing to do once I get past this nefarious report I have to do by tomorrow.

Primary targets:

N00b admins
Team killers
Point whores
GeoEnvi
+22|6687|Philadelphia, PA
This isn't really kidnapping, but it is a form of passive agression...

1) I hate those little bitches that tear out of the noncap in a vehicle BY THEMSELVES without waiting for passengers.  Worse yet, they often bump and grind their way past you causing "Team Vehicle Damage".  The solution: EMP them to a standstill.  Nothing frustrates an asshole teammate more (PAINLESSLY) than a "stop-move-stop-move-stop" EMP attack!

2) I hate the lone wolf sniper hanging out and getting 1 kill per round while constantly screaming for "Supplies!"  Join a sqaud and help your team, douchebag!  Here's the solution: run up in front of them in their little 'hideaway' and deploy an IP Shield in front of them.  Better yet, get two friends and deploy them all around the sniper.  He's either immobilized until he jumps his way out or becomes a GLOWING RED TARGET!

Enjoy
[L4WD]Dalek200
+2|6351|Somewhere in the UK

SAF.Skellen wrote:

The last bit sounds like a good idea to me

Knife Knife Knife Knife Knife!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6445|The Land of Scott Walker
I liked the option in 1942 that admins could slap players with damage.
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6656|UK
sometimes i feel like bitch slapping my self, like the time i got everyone to jump out of my halo to take a silo then flew into a tree and killed my self, and 2 buddies, BITCH SLAP FOR ME fricking trees
Pfc. Leemus
Ownerer via the strategic use of bullets
+20|6608|N.S.W, Australia
There should be a short range weapon that does 0 damage but when you hit someone with it it flashes up YOUR A NOOB!
on the screen.

Sneak up behind a sniper noob stick him then knife him fo the ultimate in humiliation.

Or just use it on noobs.
GeoEnvi
+22|6687|Philadelphia, PA

Pfc. Leemus wrote:

There should be a short range weapon that does 0 damage but when you hit someone with it it flashes up YOUR A NOOB!
on the screen.

Sneak up behind a sniper noob stick him then knife him fo the ultimate in humiliation.

Or just use it on noobs.
THE NOOB STICK!

That's classic!  I imagine a weapon sort of like those Old Timey pistols that discharge a flag reading "BANG!" when you pull the trigger.  Only, on this weapon, out pops a little flag that reads "Nice one, n00b!" 

Leemus, I think you are onto something here!

Last edited by GeoEnvi (2006-12-18 09:48:28)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard