superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6781

Ender2309 wrote:

eww...boycott the zeller...small scope, red scope, 3 round clip? give me a park or a morretti any day.
Seriously.

Sniping in 2142 is all about headshots and the zeller doesn't off you any advantage because of the small scope.  I could be wrong cause i'm just starting to get to know the zeller but in my opinion:

Park>Moretti>Zeller

Although I will say that I don't think that there is a bad sniper rifle out there cause once you get the zoom they all rock.  I like Park and Moretti more because zoomed in you get a larger field of vision and of course you get more shots.

I think that the reason people love the Zeller is that when you pick it up on the battlefield off a dead soldier, it has the zoom unlock and sometimes stabilizer so it may appear better.  However, the park or moretti with the zoom and stabilizer upgrades are just as good.

Your thoughts?
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6519|Adelaide, South Australia

https://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j34/Nachtefuchs/derail.jpg

This is supposed to be about a shotgun, now you're onto "which sniper is better?"
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6781

Uhm, yeah...your right.

Well, I'm ranked 84 with the Clark so I think it rocks.  Plus you get a special pin nearly every round you use it.  All u need is 10 kills which is not difficult at all.

btw, my secret to the clark: don't try to be rambo.  you go right at somebody you won't be as effective.  what makes the clark great is that you can kill 4-5 people per magazine.  clark is for flanking and sneaking up on unsuspecting players.  that is where you will really reap the rewards.  if you go right at someone then the problem is that if you don't kill them with your first shot then you probably won't get off your second.  yes, sometimes you will get them with your first shot but all in all this is not the best formula for success against better players.  against noobs just keep strafing and changing directions while firing and you won't have much of a problem.

if you do want to rush at someone, then place the sentry gun down to provide covering fire.  this actually also makes flanking easier as well.
SAF.Skellen
+4|6354

StormEye wrote:

kachunkachunk wrote:

The Zeller is so brutal... I just cannot get as many points in other kits as the Recon, for some odd reason. Makes me a killing machine instead of a team player.
Taking down enemy snipers so that your team can advance faster = Team Play
Enemy not wanting to run openly in the field because of afraid of getting sniped out of the blue = Team Play
Kill enemies who are trying to capture a flag = Team Play
Spotting Enemies from a distance to give heads up to the team = Team Play
.....and for everything else, theres MasterCard.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard