Aust1mh
+23|6568|Sydney, Australia
Someone was bitchin today no one was on the servers for AF or EF... hard to know weather to get it or not.
Rogue_Delta
+6|6455

TodErnst wrote:

yes, i like it.
but i like EF too and a lot of people don't !
I got EF and my guess it sucks for anyone who isn't a pilot (except for the great wall, that map's good)
Rogue_Delta
+6|6455
.... and I am about to get AF too. I dont play much games, BF series totally owns, so why not get it all?
FI-SCOTTY
+16|6695|Scotland
I was playing AT hiding out in the service/petrol station on Road Rage.
After a while I became aware of this loud "humming" could I figure it out...checked the rig,checked outside the house,wtf....only then did I notice I was lying beside a big dumbass freezer.
If you like mobile AA go Supply you might need the ammo.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6549|Southeastern USA
it sucks when the servers aren't full, too many vehicles out there which can make things get one sided pretty quickly, especially since so many slack ass admins refuse to run a load time, so if one team loads slower than the other you spawn with all but your uncap taken
Rogue_Delta
+6|6455
I love the game (BF2) so I got all the expansions/boosters without even checking them out first. Just give me new maps and stuff! little bird FTW, though!
Strngs012
Could I have 10,000 marbles please
+40|6418|Florida
Anyone know where I can find a list of active servers running AF? Since 1.4 all I ever see is Road to Jallabaad. I feel at this time my $10 has been wasted, I really like it, but hardly ever see any servers running it.
DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
+257|6627|Los Angeles, California, US.

Strngs012 wrote:

Anyone know where I can find a list of active servers running AF? Since 1.4 all I ever see is Road to Jallabaad. I feel at this time my $10 has been wasted, I really like it, but hardly ever see any servers running it.
Game Monitor....
Battlelog: DaReJa
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
GameSurge IRC Network, Support Agent and Staff
Phuzion IRC Network, Support Director and Operator
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6649
if all that shit about EA dropping Bf2 support is true then dnt bother
Strngs012
+40|6418|Florida

DaReJa wrote:

Strngs012 wrote:

Game Monitor....
Thanks
Jimko
+0|6362|Pittsburgh PA
Hello, in AF do you obtain an unlock with the game or not? I'm debating whether to get it or not because im terrible with vehicles and always have in any BF series game from the start. However i do need vehicle related badges soon, and if theres an unlock, it may win me over....
Kanye North
randy
+80|6465
when do they start selling it in stores?
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6530|Boston, MA
Armored Fury is awesome, they added a little bit for everyone, except for the assault and medic guys. There's plenty of tanks and armor in all of the maps. Hell, in Operation Harvest, the USMC have two uncaps and in the two they have a combined 4 tanks, 1 AA vehicle, 3-4 DPVs, an attack heli, and a scout heli. Then you start capturing points and there's even more tanks. You could get a 4vs4 tank battle with APCs and Anti-Tanks and stuff everywhere. It's awesome. I love it since I'm a big fan of the AT kit. Anybody likes IO won't like it but everybody else will. There's still plenty of servers that run it and also a few that run it 24/7. You should definately buy it if you like Armor, AT, Engineer, or Spec Ops.

Also the muscle car in Midnight Sun kicks ass!
Strngs012
+40|6418|Florida
I was on a AF server last night. It was a beautiful sight to see six tanks a AA vehicle 2 DPV's all heading north up the main road (Operation Road Rage) to kick some ass at the US uncap. I wish more people would play AF.
Thr1lls33k4
+4|6351|Maastricht, Netherlands

Strngs012 wrote:

I was on a AF server last night. It was a beautiful sight to see six tanks a AA vehicle 2 DPV's all heading north up the main road (Operation Road Rage) to kick some ass at the US uncap. I wish more people would play AF.
yes you're right...
i played some Operation Harvest and Midnight Sun today and i like those maps, i would like to play them more often...but there were only like 24 players and no other servers so too bad i cant play whenever i want...you just have to search for a server with a few people
StokoE
Losers-Server
+51|6840|UK
got my ribbon and never intend on playing it ever again.. its shite
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6772|PNW

I wish they'd release these boosters for free. I'd play, but I don't know if there's really any servers up.
eagles1106
+269|6584|Marlton, New Jersey.
If youre okay with having planes that are made for killing ground targets actually suck more at killing ground targets than the vanilla jets, go ahead.
G3|Genius
Pope of BF2s
+355|6626|Sea to globally-cooled sea
i guess I'm in the minority here.

it was fun to play for a while, but then my favorite servers were always empty, and then they disappeared.

overall, a waste of 10 bucks.  although not as colossal a waste as EF.  what a fucking hole.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6654

I don't think it was a waste of $10 for me. I still play it to this day, and have more fun with it than Vanilla. Maybe it's because my favorite kit is engineer, and in AF it finally gets put to use.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6747|The United Center
The A10 is a beast.
Phrozenbot
+632|6615|do not disturb

I like the Fantan better:o

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard