TripleSIX
+1|6406
anyone else for later scrim ??
K[*]K PrezCartman
+2|6570
My name is PrezCartman, senior leader of the Knights of Karbala.  We are an active BF2 clan.  We were tired of playing in leagues such as TWL where our schedule was largely determined by the system and where there was no flexibility for match sizes or types.  Therefore we went out and created our own league system, KGL.  We are basically creating our own TWL like system.  However things will be a lot more relaxed and this is more for teams to get together and have fun as opposed to a massive effort on being the best.  All map, gameplay options, match sizes are open to choice between the clans.  If you'd like to know more please contact me at this email, [email protected].  We just got the league module setup and I am going to be contacting a lot of other clans regarding this.  For those worried about pings, we are looking to have clans from both North America and Europe so that everyone will be able to find a team they can play.  I hope to hear back from you guys soon.

Sincerely,

K[*]K PrezCartman, Senior Leader, Knights of Karbala, www.knightsofkarbala.com
TripleSIX
+1|6406
Yes dont be afraid and give to us some chanllenge
mattajohnstone
+15|6758

N)I(N4077th wrote:

mattajohnstone wrote:

lol my one was a example!!!!! lmao
Is that your clan?
no lol i did it as an example how to set it out lmao!
its not a clan hehe
})FA|Killian
+0|6385
Clan:                 Tags:               Site:                            xife:              msn/contact info:         
Fallen Angels     })FA|       www.fallen-angels.net         Killian187       [email protected]
Gravity
Infantry Whore
+37|6811
How does this work? you just post your intrested in a scrim? or u add the team thru xfire?
DazDazzler
+3|6678|UK
Clan:                 Tags:               Site:                            xife:              msn/contact info:         
British Mercs       =BMF=     www.britishmercs.com         DazDazzler     [email protected]

Usually available weekends
TripleSIX
+1|6406
Can you correct my infomartion on the top at the first page
Clan : =THB=     Website : www.theholybrotherhood.com     Scrim leader : Triple[SIX]-666-
Xfire : Triplesix1984
TripleSIX
+1|6406
http://www.theholybrotherhood.com/modul … ame=Forums
This is the direct link to the forum
and we have a section for scrim
btw you don't have to register to post something

and you don't write my xfire at the top page maybe you forget it !!!!!!

Clan:                              Tags:                     Site:                                         xife:                     
The Holy Brotherhood      =THB=     www.theholybrotherhood.com              Triplesix1984

Last edited by TripleSIX (2006-10-12 13:36:34)

CaptainMack
Ye Ol'e Pirate Pub<3
+5|6400|#bf2s (Just next to maef)
tag: [DCR]
Clanname: DCR Productions
Xfire: captainmacky

comments: DCR is famous for their Navy Seals movie from the early days of Desert Combat ( bf1942 )

Last edited by CaptainMack (2006-10-12 13:38:40)

Queen
+1|6381|Wausau, WI
Hi, my namei s K[*]K.QueenOfDeath, and I just wanted to let you know that I'm the contact person for the Knights of Karbala. My xfire is iciesnowflake, and my email is [email protected].
Thanks

EDIT: this is our direct link to our challenge us thread.
http://www.knightsofkarbala.com/index.php?name=ForumsPro&file=viewforum&f=41

Last edited by Queen (2006-10-13 10:32:28)

cyb46555
See U TV U
+2|6491|Indiana
Clan: Team Kado       Tags: =kado=     Site: http://forums.teamkado.com     xfire: cyb46555
Darth_Fleder
Mod from the Church of the Painful Truth
+533|6776|Orlando, FL - Age 43
=NHB= 

www.nhbclan.com

BF2 5v5
BF2:SF 5v5
BF2 8v8
BF2pro 5v5 and 8v8

Use the xfire button to add my xfire
N)I(N4077th
+10|6477
I just saw something on the clan list. Please delte your post that you want on the lsit after your clan apears on it please. To speed it up.
NaziPredator
+41|6435|Luton -WorstTownInBritain-
add, add, add you forgot the most important clan!

NooB|3^!
Pvt.Kosak
+125|6556
SGS Clan Ready For Action.
We're Back.
www.smartview.co.uk = Clan site
My Xfire = pvtkosak - Contact me for scrims.
Thx.
scifiwizard2
+0|6352
please add us to the list.

=T!k=              The Insane Killers     website www.tikclan.com 
email- [email protected]
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6561|Your attic
For the NFL & TOP entries a few changes if this thread is still active.

For the USA

NFL disbanded and are now scrimming under the name conspiracy, most of them will ring for teams and if you're looking for a very good side (3-0 in CAL so far) message Ben/Nexar/Aegis/Colony etc and they'll arrange a tryout.

For the EU

Message any TOP members (including myself) and we can sort something out, we're not competing as one team at the moment (although this is subject to change in the near future) but we can normally get 4-5 people together for a scrim if you give us a little notice.
N)I(N4077th
+10|6477

Towelly wrote:

For the NFL & TOP entries a few changes if this thread is still active.

For the USA

NFL disbanded and are now scrimming under the name conspiracy, most of them will ring for teams and if you're looking for a very good side (3-0 in CAL so far) message Ben/Nexar/Aegis/Colony etc and they'll arrange a tryout.

For the EU

Message any TOP members (including myself) and we can sort something out, we're not competing as one team at the moment (although this is subject to change in the near future) but we can normally get 4-5 people together for a scrim if you give us a little notice.
Sorry I have been really busy with high school.  Will get you updated asap.
[ACE+] LordGoku2
+1|6318
Founder of a new clan Ace Combat Elite www.elitebf2aces.net we do alot of jet and chopper scrims, if any of you are interested hit me up on xfire@ lordgoku2 or email me @ [email protected]
Fu*SmuTTy
+1|6589
Clan:                 Tags:               Site:                            xife:              msn/contact info:         Availability
Fear Us                Fu*   www.fearusclan.co.uk/forum    Smithy316  [email protected]  Tues, Thurs and Sundays
-RareKid-
+11|6403|England
Clan:  The 1337 Clan
Tags: 1337
site: www.the1337clan.co.uk
xfire: rarekid
availible: whenever
Time Zone: GMT   Just incase we get like americans who want a match against us!
fatmarik
+23|6552|Anywhere i am needed
Xfire: fatmarik
Clan                           Tags                      Site                                   Availability
DealyGamersOnline         DGO        deadlygamersonline.com       Mostly weekends

or you can go to our forums at www.deadlygamersonline.com and post there and we will be happy to set up a scrim. (BF2142)
MacCullock
+1|6236|Southern California
The first post here is the important one. It has not changed in four months.
Clan: www.UnknownSoldiers.org Register and post in our Scrim Forum for BF2, BF2-SF,BF2142,CS:S scrims
Sugama
+0|6155|Santa Clara, CA
Night Stalkers are always down for a scrimmage.

Contact =NSDQ= Sugama at www.nightstalkersclan.clanservers.com to make arrangements!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard