Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6445|King Of The Islands

Time to wave your ban stick guys.

The reason I'm posting is for you to stop a glitcher, he was hiding in a building on Wake Island across the road from the Airfield Flag.

Bit of a butmunch but we got rid of him with the ol' C4 on a tank barrel trick.

Anywhos his name was MiNdAr and I would like it very much if you could prevent him from ruining your wonderful server

Cheers.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6493|Melbourne

Cheez wrote:

Time to wave your ban stick guys.

The reason I'm posting is for you to stop a glitcher, he was hiding in a building on Wake Island across the road from the Airfield Flag.

Bit of a butmunch but we got rid of him with the ol' C4 on a tank barrel trick.

Anywhos his name was MiNdAr and I would like it very much if you could prevent him from ruining your wonderful server

Cheers.
We need more proof of this, do any of the payers on at the time have any screen shots?
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6445|King Of The Islands

I don't know about anyone else but I only have a pic of the leaderboard so I'd remember his name outside the game.

I didn't think to get a pic of him hacking. Doi.
I was also commander and could see him inside the building with 6x Zoom. Double Doi.

I know that ScarletPimpFromHell (sp?) was playing but he was USMC so he wouldn't have known much about it besides that Airfield was being captured all the time. (the guy in the building was in flag radius, yada-yada)
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6493|Melbourne

Alrighty ill check this out with the other admins and see what we can do.
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard