SlightlySto0pid
+7|6451|New York
Either plays 12 hours a day or is more than 1 person.
Stealth42o
She looked 18 to me officer
+175|6673
Or out sources his account to a third world country and has some kid play all day for a quarter a week.

Just a thought.
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6701|MoVal So-Cal
We all know what it takes to be the best: no life and a case of Dew.

Last edited by Pernicious544 (2006-12-10 00:25:08)

SlightlySto0pid
+7|6451|New York
There's about 720 hours in a month, and since he has about 700 hours logged, considering how long the game has been out, play like 12 hours a day..literally.

Not poking fun at him for having no life (cuz he couldn't if he played that much) I'm just saying, it looks like more than 1 person.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6674|Colorado
Kids have a lot of free time. So do some adults...
Entertayner
+826|6572

He has about 550 hours logged.. Actually.
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6648|Peoria
I believe Wokken runs that stat padding website that gets posted here on occasion.
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6592|Your attic

Elamdri wrote:

I believe Wokken runs that stat padding website that gets posted here on occasion.
He most certainly does not.
General Custer
Banned
+6|6353

Towelly wrote:

Elamdri wrote:

He most certainly does not.
If only he knew.
beerface702
+65|6694|las vegas

Pernicious544 wrote:

We all know what it takes to be the best: no life and a case of Dew.
fuck that shit is weak

dew makes me tired , hell caffeine makes me sleepy

you need a case of molson or becks and your set.

im wide awake when i drink beer, help i havent slept in 27 hours and ive drank at least 16 beers since i got off work yesterday...hittin my 3rd wind
التعريفات
Squiggles
+102|6369|Cali
https://img172.imageshack.us/img172/7665/screen026cw3.png

Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6520|Adelaide, South Australia

beerface702 wrote:

you need a case of molson or becks and your set.
Becks sucks, Coopers ftw!
voodoosniper7
BF2s Nublet
+71|6440|somewhere other then here
woken shot me threw wall when i was defending consoles adn he adn like 4 otther ppl were in the core when there still was a consoles to be desroyed but when i saw him in core i didnt no how to take screenshots
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6711|Sweden

voodoosniper7 wrote:

i didnt no how to take screenshots
how convenient
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6592|Your attic

voodoosniper7 wrote:

i didnt no how to take screenshots
If you own a computer and do not know how to take screenshots you need to magnetise your hard drive.
General Custer
Banned
+6|6353
how do i magnetise my megahurtz?
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6469
to bad you did it with the Voss instead of knife.
Zefar
+116|6650|Sweden
So the guy play BF2142 A LOT, If he cheated up to it he will most likely be caught. If he didn't he's pretty good and it seems that he loves this game.
J3ST3R
+59|6515|Vancouver, Canada
woken runs the stat-padding/hack site and has 4 other accounts so I think more than one person must play that account
zeidmaan
+234|6416|Vienna

or here´s a thought.... MORE THAN ONE PERSON PLAYING

Last edited by zeidmaan (2006-12-10 10:52:10)

Master*
Banned
+416|6496|United States
According to this thread http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=52588&p=2

and Woken typed

WoKeN wrote:

AmbassadorofPain wrote:

BigBabyBuckman wrote:

Woken +SKunk stood out as exceptions/honest to gosh good.
No. There are several posts about the behaviour of these two around here. Especially Skunk is said to suffer from the {TA}"I ban you if you dare to oppose on my server"Firestorm-syndrome.
The players in the TOP20 before the wide spreading of the troop transport glitch weren't any better or more honest players than those who are in it now except for the guys in the first week perhaps.
What I wrote here about deserving a rank applies for the place in the leaderboards, too.

BigBabyBuckman wrote:

Like what if I just did it once or twice a round,..stopping at like 170, just enough to be first. Very tempting. I could use a couple more unlocks
Padding is padding. Your intentions or what you get from it don't matter.
Um, no.  How am I doing anything unjust?  There was some BS thread about me here in bf2s.com about me banning some stat padder who now made himself out to be the victem.  ASK anyone i play with, and they'll tell you i am very anal against any kind of padding in my server and will take the time out of my gameplay to inspect carefully and ban him or her instantly from my server.  I invest a lot of time in this game, and i refuse to exploit at all, even though i know every single way of doing so.  That will just help me steer clear from those means of getting points.  Go ahead,  You can ask all the 150 some people on my buddy list and i'm sure any of them that has played with me will vouch for me.  Just because one ammo padder who got banned from my server got caught and now wants to play the innocent victem makes 1 thread about me you think i'm just as bad as an exploiter?  And you mention several posts about me in "here" about my behavior, when i do a search and only come up with one thread.

Matter of fact, you may wonder why my buddy list is so huge, 150 people, 140 of which i really have no idea who they are.  They just randomly add me, i don't mind it.  I have nothing to hide, and i let them play with me.  Granted they all just want my dog tags, and i feel somewhat being used.  But hey, i really don't care.  I add anyone and everyone (i may remove you though if you're amazingly annoying like Fake "-=RD=- volx" in 2142) I know do know some people on the leaderboard however who won't accept any friends because they're hiding something, but I have nothing to hide, i welcome anyone to play with me.
Notice that he uses the word I and me alot suggesting its only him playing on that account
Mafia47
+27|6742|Chicago
i really don't see why people give a shit...its his life if he wants to waste it playing a video game all day...w/e lol

Last edited by Mafia47 (2006-12-10 12:10:16)

Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6592|Your attic

J3ST3R wrote:

woken runs the stat-padding/hack site and has 4 other accounts so I think more than one person must play that account
For christ sake no he does not...

Well he might run some hacking community but we have the only place where stat padding and glitching is celebrated.
Zefar
+116|6650|Sweden
Hahaha people are just jealus. Frankly from that post he made, he play fair and square. Which is good. Rock on dude!

I wonder, could the 6 top people in the Leader board change the ods in a game. Now if all those played Legit and so on.
zeidmaan
+234|6416|Vienna

Give me a walker and Ill change the ods my self

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard