[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra
Alright, you're good to go!
+124|6724|Honolulu, HI

klepdoh wrote:

Well thanks to those of you that posted replies with actual advice in them. I've been playing more with the m16 when I'm on USMC, and I have a lot more success with it than the unlocks. I hate the AK though, it just isn't my style.

The past few days every time I play I've managed to keep at least a K : D ratio of 1:1 , sometimes going over 2:1 ... So I'm getting there
I saw you a bit earlier on the 24/7 Karkand IO server, seemed to me that you were doing alright.  Too bad I caught you out of ammo that one time

M16A2 is an alright rifle, honestly compared to the G36E it's not quite as good though.  If you compare them, the G36 is a bit more accurate and does a shade more damage per shot.  The M16 has an awesome 900 rounds per minute rate of fire though, which is faster than the G36, so it's a matter of personal preference.
Firestorm
+2|6436
Well people say if you want your kd up be a sniper for a while

my best kit is RPK or M4 on single fire

yea join a clan to get some good practise

also im in a clan on 24/7 warlord

85.236.101.53:16867
klepdoh
+1|6347
I saw you a bit earlier on the 24/7 Karkand IO server, seemed to me that you were doing alright.  Too bad I caught you out of ammo that one time

M16A2 is an alright rifle, honestly compared to the G36E it's not quite as good though.  If you compare them, the G36 is a bit more accurate and does a shade more damage per shot.  The M16 has an awesome 900 rounds per minute rate of fire though, which is faster than the G36, so it's a matter of personal preference.
Haha, yeah I remember that. I had a nice streak going on that round w/ the m16. I was using it that round since I was dealing with people who were close pretty much the whole time, I pull the G36 out when I stay back and have some distance between me and the enemy.
ToXiC888
Cal players > BF2s
+40|6581|Columbus,Ohio-THE Ohio State U

[GS]ChrONOtriGGeR wrote:

dont use unlocks i heard they are for scrubs
none unlocks FTw
lol AK-101 and The ak-47 are So elite LOL
Finally you see the light chrononub, gg.  Ak-47 is a fucking beast, 72-10 on wake infantry.
[GS]ChrONOtriGGeR
Banned
+4|6568

ToXiC888 wrote:

[GS]ChrONOtriGGeR wrote:

none unlocks FTw
Finally you see the light chrononub, gg.  Ak-47 is a fucking beast, 72-10 on wake infantry.
i think you need to play some jala so i can raped you some more
ViCT0RI0US
Perfection
+26|6415|Qatar: Where The Players Play

[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra wrote:

klepdoh wrote:

Well thanks to those of you that posted replies with actual advice in them. I've been playing more with the m16 when I'm on USMC, and I have a lot more success with it than the unlocks. I hate the AK though, it just isn't my style.

The past few days every time I play I've managed to keep at least a K : D ratio of 1:1 , sometimes going over 2:1 ... So I'm getting there

Actually the RoF on the M16 and G36E are identical. The G36E is like... an M16 on steroids. It's where it's at, I use it when I feel like medic whoring and not putting .50cal's in peoples faces.
-ViC
basetballjones
+30|6745
Spend alot of time finding the most comfortable and efficient keymapping.  Use the singleplayer mode or a langame and dial in your mouse sensitivity, remap the parachute key to an easier to reach key, etc.

I highly advise a mouse with more than the standard buttons, and then remapping important keys, such as prone.  Small things like this will greatly enhance your speed and range of motions.  The MX518 from logitech seems built for BF2.

A rhyme my granny used to tell me:
After turning a hostile flag grey, turn and run the other way..
hide in a bush or in a tree, and wait to see what you can see..
Armor and medics and arty arrive, but from a distance you will stay alive..
Don't let the cat out of the bag, and when they leave, go cap that flag!
LividBovine
The Year of the Cow!
+175|6376|MN

basetballjones wrote:

A rhyme my granny used to tell me:
After turning a hostile flag grey, turn and run the other way..
hide in a bush or in a tree, and wait to see what you can see..
Armor and medics and arty arrive, but from a distance you will stay alive..
Don't let the cat out of the bag, and when they leave, go cap that flag!
Truer words have not been said, but beware of what lurks overhead...
When the baddies come for their flag, the cat may allready be out of the bag...
so be very wary of that circling spy, because if you don't you surely will die.
"The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation" - Barack Obama (a freshman senator from Illinios)
VicktorVauhn
+319|6388|Southern California
Playing as medic is nice when you new because you can easily heal yourself.(Not saying its only a kit for new players but it sure is helpful for them)

Also when your a sniper, dont spend all your time on roof tops...Sitting on the edge of a roof top puts the sky as your backdrop and you stick out, offering your head to anyone paying attention. If you have to hide some where and snipe find a hill that matches your cammo, and sit like half way up it, so you blend in....Hiding is all about your backdrop and blending in with it....Its best to play almost like you would with any other infantry kit, just slightly more stand offish, checking where you headed with you scope.
adv3rsary
+28|6712
as a medic
1. use g36e.. and dont zoom.. more accurate unzoomed
2. dont revive people until you kill the person that killed them
3. drop packs often and at intersections

as a sniper
1. find the rifle that works for you and stick with it.. dont keep switching between them
2. use claymores often and look for ammo drops (dont pay attention to bitches nagging about it)
3. drop claymores at intersections and to cover behind yourself before you lay down anywhere

Last edited by adv3rsary (2006-12-09 23:55:01)

TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6668|Colorado
My pointer is look at all the guides & resources on this site , then apply it, then own.
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6571|London

[GS]ChrONOtriGGeR wrote:

none unlocks FTw
What is that? Sarcasm? The ak's ARE the best guns in the game...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard