Poll

bf2 v bf2142

bf260%60% - 26
bf214239%39% - 17
Total: 43
cdogmn763
Banned
+2|6390
witch do you think is a better game and why!
cdogmn763
Banned
+2|6390
vote now
RandomSchl
|\/|€|\/|߀|2
+52|6484|California
l41e
+677|6688

BF2142.

Just to spite all the people going "zomg 2142 suxx".
cdogmn763
Banned
+2|6390
lol i agee, bf2 is way better
ozzie_johnson
+98|6698|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
i prefer bf2 becauce of the real guns real planes tanks etc, i still like 2142 but at the end of the day im a bf2 noob inside.
Aust1mh
+23|6608|Sydney, Australia
I don't get sick of BF2... it's always fun, and there arn't many games like it.

I was sick of 2142 a hour after i got it, just another sci fi game... hell there a people on the
maximum rank already... people getting 400 points per round.

It's a hack game.... lots of other out there do it much better (SciFi)
ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6742
I think BF2142 seems like BF2.5 not BF3. Though it is good. I love modern day settings and not so keen on futuristic games. (Except Half-Life 2)
splixx
ChupaCABRA
+53|6779|Omaha, Nebraska
BF2 is way better(my opinion)... 2142 just seems a bit slow for some reason. Not sure what it is I don't like. I do like the squad point system in 2142 something I always thought should have been added to BF2 for better team play.

Last edited by splixx (2006-12-09 16:16:59)

Zukabazuka
+23|6726
For me its more action in BF2142 and people are getting over 400 points in 2142, well duh got 312points on IO so no big difference really and didn't statspad but those who got it on  Bf2142 sure did.

There are no overpowered vechile in the game and thank god no damn jets and no Walkers are not invicible infact they have heavy weakpoints. Its more balanced now between infantry and vechiles

Don't tell me to get in those AA turrets, as soon I enter it the jets bomb the shit out me and I cant get that lock or they just gun me down out of range before I get a lock and if I sit in after it comes back they can easy take it out and have the chance or gettin 1/4 of their HP while we might have a chance of hitting you with 1 MISSILE 2 if we are lucky.

Teamwork is really worth it now, yet kids roam this game so will take some while before they figure that one out.

Enough of Sci fi? What are you on, most of the games i see now is about modern, war heck its so whored they even try to make new kind of stories in WW2 just to be able to release a new game about it.

And what other sci fi games do better than BF2142?

BF2142 is better optimized than BF2,

And why can't you guys see this as BF3? The history has always gone forward and now that BF2142 has come you guys just can't accept it. Because it doesn't have those normal weapons and those damage value, heck the guns don't feel that much different. Guns kills fast here to so what is the problem.

And adding the squad system to BF2, damn the points would be tree times more for the SL than the rest of the group so no, you allready get 2points for every kill and revive and 1 healpoint and ammo for every box you throw out. You also get fewer grenades to, only 2 from start and can get 3 later and reduce grenade spamming a lot. The new Titan mode is fun and something really new from the other games in the series.

Those people who need to use exploits to get points really are the biggest noobs in history, Its easy to get just BE A SL AND GIVE SOME DAMN ORDERS.
BabySpinach
Phone Spammer
+207|6631|Charlottesville, Virginia, USA
Bf2142.
XX-ifrit-XX
+3|6407|Somerset, England
i agree BF2 is the better game but im playing 2142 alot more at the moment mainly cause i can see and end in sight. I mean im Captain Silver now after less than 100 hours were as im only First Sergeant in BF2 after 250 hours. 200 more on 2142 and then i can go back to BF2, which i doubt i will ever finish.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard