theseb099
+0|6821
When you click on the badge in your profile it shows what you need to get the next one, this is missing for the Flash  Zip line usage and Grappling usage. It shows

Requirements:

Notes: Deploy 10 Zip Lines
Next Badge: Veteran Veteran Zip Line Usage

Basic Zip Line Usage √

just letting you know
jeroensidler
+1|6845|Nederland
the requirements can you see in the ubar.
It would be nice to show up in your stats, so you know how much you 'll have untill the next badge. There the only one missing.........

P.s. thanks for this great site. I love it
theseb099
+0|6821
Oh ya and they should have their own section at the bottom other than equipement because i dont think you can get kills with a flashbang or a grappling hook

Equipement         Time      Kills      Deaths      Ratio   
C4                   02:10:49    70         107         0.65
Claymore         00:01:58     2           0           0.00
AT Mine            00:13:08    10          9           1.11
Flashbang         00:02:55     0           0           0.00
Grappling Hook 00:00:00     0           0           0.00
Zip Line            00:02:04     0           2           0.00

*SUGGESTION*

Explosives          Time      Kills       Deaths      Ratio
C4
Claymore
AT Mine

Equipement        Time       Uses      Deaths
Flashbang
Zip Line
Grappling Hook

JUST A SUGGESTION
midgetspy
+3|6829
As well zipline is listd twice - in Equipment and in Weapons.

Nic
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6849|"Frisco"

I'd love to -- if I got any of those stats
theseb099
+0|6821
u dont get how many times used?
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6849|"Frisco"

Nope, otherwise you'd have TTA on those badges.
Ali
Official Hell Bound Turbo Action Club Member
+17|6711|Gütersloh, Germany
That's strange. Some german BF2 Stats Site has this stats

http://bf2.my1a.de/player_DoctorAliMente.html

Scroll down to (translation in brackets)

Ausrüstung | Eingesetzt (Equipment | Used)
Tränengas/Flashbang (Teargas/Flashbang)
Enterhaken (Grappling Hook)
Zip Line (Zip Line)
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6849|"Frisco"

Interesting... I wonder how he's getting those -- maybe the old feed still have them.
[FB]Eraser
Back in battle after 3-year break
+39|6723|Switzerland
So, now I have to ask a question. I have deployed 14 Zips so far (as I saw in the german site Ali mentioned). But I didn't get the badge. And yes, I play always on ranked servers ;-) Any idea why?

Thanx and merry xmas
SFCCDailey
Banned
+106|6717|USA
I had to deploy more than 10 zip lines to get my badge. Not sure exactly how many as I stopped counting when I got to ten. Got pissed and just keep deploying them. I finally got it.
[FB]Eraser
+39|6723|Switzerland
Thanx Dailey
I also deploy them only, when I need them. Just wondering... Haha, I remeber the first SF days, when I was on a server and see a guy standing around and throwing flashbangs, standing right beside a cradle (his personal unlimited ammo patch) just to get the badge. Was an enemy...can't remember the name...but anyway, who ever you are...thanx for the easy kill... ;-)
IBKCKNURASS
Corrosion Inhibitor
+172|6739

SFCCDailey wrote:

I had to deploy more than 10 zip lines to get my badge. Not sure exactly how many as I stopped counting when I got to ten. Got pissed and just keep deploying them. I finally got it.
maybe lagg on ur part. i counted to 11 when i got mine.
the next ones are @ 3000 and 6500, same with Grappling Hook.
SFCCDailey
Banned
+106|6717|USA
I've been trying to find a way to track how many Grappling Hooks, Flashbangs and Zip lines you have used but I can't find anything. That German site that Ali listed in the above post (http://bf2.my1a.de/player_DoctorAliMente.html) hasn't updated for several days so I'm not too sure how reliable it is. If anyone knows a way to track this info that would be very helpful.
[FB]Eraser
+39|6723|Switzerland

SFCCDailey wrote:

I've been trying to find a way to track how many Grappling Hooks, Flashbangs and Zip lines you have used but I can't find anything. That German site that Ali listed in the above post (http://bf2.my1a.de/player_DoctorAliMente.html) hasn't updated for several days so I'm not too sure how reliable it is. If anyone knows a way to track this info that would be very helpful.
Let me help you! You have to update your stats manually. On the bottom of the site is a button with the inscription "Statistik jetzt aktualisieren", what means so much like "update stats now". Then you have very recent stats.

Btw, I figured it out with these badges: The basic badge for all the three (Flash, Grappling and Zip) you have to use it 10 times IAR. The vet and expert are given on global counting.

Last edited by [FB]Eraser (2005-12-27 06:52:04)

SFCCDailey
Banned
+106|6717|USA
Thanks for the info [FB]Eraser. It worked and all stats updated.
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6707|Antarctica
Ausrüstung  Eingesetzt 
Tränengas / Flashbang  2187 
Wurfhaken  1300 
Zip Line  1058 

I should have the vet tear gas???
[FB]Eraser
+39|6723|Switzerland

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

Ausrüstung  Eingesetzt 
Tränengas / Flashbang  2187 
Wurfhaken  1300 
Zip Line  1058 

I should have the vet tear gas???
I think not. So far I know, Tear Gas is not counting. Only the Flashbangs...
MURPHY-D.
+0|6705
Teargas does count.  My stats were cleared for some reason this past weekend for a couple of hours so I played as a pvt with no awards.  I LOVE the teargas so I was dropping 'em right and left, not really caring because I knew my "real" rank and stuff would be back eventually.  All of a sudden, in the round, I'm receiving badges right and left.  First one was... Tactical Support.
Wisher1981
+1|6756|SWEDEN
i think that Veteran Tactical Support Weaponry is commented out... A player named YitEarp has 5560 uses of this and hasnt got vet yet.. weird...

alltough i now u can gas to get it... the basic anyways... i got it by gasing on The iron gator.. funny ....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard