Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6717|Sweden
Yo!

The coolest thing about football and the world cup is when thousands of people join up and sing their national anthem in the beginning of the match, so I've collected a few, mainly from the World cup 2006 to make people feel proud with their country! (All videos are shot by amateurs to get the reel "feel")

ENGLAND

USA

SWEDEN

GERMANY

AUSTRALIA

SCOTLAND

WALES

NEW ZEALAND

If I forgot any countries then just post a request and you shall receive!

Last edited by Sh1fty2k5 (2006-12-09 04:28:20)

1927(h)
Well unfortuntaly ours (WALES) wont be in your list but due to only appearing in '58 at the WC.  However you'll find plenty of rugby games where our boys sing our hearts out and when ever I sing our anthem my hairs stand up on my neck.  Ive always mentioned Flower of Scotland aswell so do a search for that.
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6717|Sweden
Added them and the HAKA.. It's so cool

Last edited by Sh1fty2k5 (2006-12-09 04:27:38)

_-_911_-_180891
+540|6509|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
Und jetzt nur für die Deutschen.

https://stefanlingott.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/deutsche_fahne.jpg

Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit für das deutsche Vaterland,

danach lasst uns alle streben brüderlich mit Herz und Hand!

Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit sind des Glückes Unterpfand -

Blüh´ im Glanze dieses Glückes, blühe deutsches Vaterland!
1927(h)
Thats Wales footage is about 10 years old now, I wish they didnt have that stupid "tinging" in the background as we dont need it and I wish our football team all sang it like our rugby boys do.  I dont like rugby and always try and put it down but when it comes to singing your heart out they do it properly.
Apoc-SAS
rebmeM
+39|6395|Scotland

1927(h) wrote:

I wish they didnt have that stupid "tinging" in the background as we dont need it
first time i've heard the welsh anthem and you're right the guy with the triangle doesn't enhance it does he?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard