The glass is half empty.31%31% - 21
The glass is half full.38%38% - 26
The glass is too big.29%29% - 20
Total: 67
sparrowpisuke
Fractalman
+27|6445|Barcelona
who's the fuck has my half full glass?

I'm an optimist, but often happens something that does the glass disappear...
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6519|Adelaide, South Australia

Does it really matter whether its half full or half empty?

as long as there is a glass with something in it, I'm happy.
MagikTrik
yes.....but your still gay
+138|6370|Pittsburgh, PA USA
What's wrong with coffee cups?!? Why don't people ever use those for this damned example! What, are you racist or somethin?
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6590|Your attic
Question..

In terms of the whole "how do you see life" if I had a pint glass and filled it a 1/4 full, is that the same as having a half-pint glass and filling it half full?

Huh? Huh?

Think about that one.
Ettercrab
+11|6651|Finland

MagikTrik wrote:

What's wrong with coffee cups?!? Why don't people ever use those for this damned example! What, are you racist or somethin?
Mmm... Coffee...
I <3 coffee.

And now I go to make half-full pan of coffee just for myself, and when my coffee cup runs half-empty, i just fill it from half-full coffee pan.

Most of time my coffee cup is half empty.
<[onex]>Headstone
+102|6701|New York
The Damn glass is too big, every single time you feel your ahead, that frigging thing seems to get Bigger. Its just the way its been since my military injury and since i broke my back at work. Its a constant Pain in the ass day to day.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6765|Cambridge (UK)
Headstone: Life will get better.
Poncho
and I'm not a raincoat...
+91|6707|NL

TuataraDude wrote:

So which describes you best then? I always thought I was a half full person, but it has been pointed out that no matter how well things go, I'm always looking for better. That to me suggests there is no good or bad per se about these.

I could have also added "We're gonna need a bigger glass" or "Don't have a glass" but they are really just extreme versions of the first two.
what does that mean half full? i'm not english native or sumthing...
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6765|Cambridge (UK)

Poncho wrote:

TuataraDude wrote:

So which describes you best then? I always thought I was a half full person, but it has been pointed out that no matter how well things go, I'm always looking for better. That to me suggests there is no good or bad per se about these.

I could have also added "We're gonna need a bigger glass" or "Don't have a glass" but they are really just extreme versions of the first two.
what does that mean half full? i'm not english native or sumthing...
Was that sarcasm?

If not - what would be the english translation of what you would, in your native language, call a glass that is 50% full of water?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard