Wii (Why)21%21% - 23
Other, Explain (why)12%12% - 14
Total: 109
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6610|132 and Bush

Deadmonkiefart
Spam, very nice

Last edited by Kmarion (2006-12-07 22:17:43)

Xbone Stormsurgezz
Marine_fighter77
+20|6366
360 its pretty dam sweet charges ipod's plays music while your playing your game - * very good graphics * -
awesome games
MrPredictable
+14|6696
Whoever said the ps3 is going to outsell the other consoles is dead wrong, they'll cant even come close to meeting the demand for the console, they are making them way to damed slow, its going to be a long time before there is any ps3 stock in stores.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6610|132 and Bush

MrPredictable wrote:

Whoever said the ps3 is going to outsell the other consoles is dead wrong, they'll cant even come close to meeting the demand for the console, they are making them way to damed slow, its going to be a long time before there is any ps3 stock in stores.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20061208/tc … putergames
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6766|Scotland

They all have their high points and downsides.
For example, WII : not very good graphics
Xbox 360 : Choice of games is quite limited
PS3 : Hellishly expensive

I want the 360 for the simple reason it has Gears of War and Ghost Recon 3, BUT the ps3 will probably dominate the world of graphics and football ( Pro Ev 7 )
link52787
+29|6531
The Wii is not that expensive, its the accessories that are. Also games for consoles are expensive.
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6566|Brisbane, Aus

Xbox 360, halo ensues
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6776|UK

SargeV1.4 wrote:

As long as the PlayStation has Final Fantasy, Gran Turismo, and Metal Gear Solid I will always stick to them.
QFT

If im honest the only good game the Xbox360 has that I realy enjoy are PC games, which lets be honest are far better on the PC.

Wii im sorry is just a no no. Look like a retard. Play kiddies games.[sarcasm] How fun... [/sarcasm]

The xbox360 and PS3 are similar, PS3 is better techically, I recon it has the better games by far. Microsoft suck donkey bollocks. PS3 is a cheap Blu Ray, even though it is expensive. O noes it takes things from other things. Wtf do people think consoles have been doing for the past 10 years?? Everything is stolen from something else.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6776|UK

Kmarion wrote:

MrPredictable wrote:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20061208/tc … putergames
The profit on a Wii is nearly nill. They need to sell lots to make any kind of money. The Wii is gunna just be a phase like yoyos and those little cards.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard