SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6786|Perth, Western Australia
Oh god that last manchester game vs benefica was awful. I watched the whole thing (and was therefore late for the last day of school), and just winced and winced and winced.

Not even the amazing Ruud Van Nistelrooy could save us
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo
+130|6839|A Small Isle in the Tropics

SharkyMcshark wrote:

Oh god that last manchester game vs benefica was awful. I watched the whole thing (and was therefore late for the last day of school), and just winced and winced and winced.

Not even the amazing Ruud Van Nistelrooy could save us
Wonder if it has anything to do with Carlos Queiroz? Things went downhill after 1999.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6790|Singapore

Fergie's getting old
dshak
+4|6814
I like the Devils, have since the days of Ole Gunner Soljkaer and Peter the great Dane in goal (notice how I cleverly avoided trying to spell Schmie..... l)

I think Wayne Rooney IS the Devil, so its fitting he plays for Man U. When MLS cropped up I became a regular supporter of Columbus, still have season tickets now, even though they're terrible and just hired that fat overrated Sigi Schmidt as the head coach.

Also, Arsenal sucks... if you're going to play in the EPL you should be required to have at LEAST ONE ENGLISH PLAYER IN YOUR LINEUP (ashley cole aside of course)
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6742

Man Utd is awesome
Juventus is just as good.
Melbourne Victory-Not so good.
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6729|Germany

Borussia Dortmund (and Arsenal )  forever!!!
killazpdx
+-2|6736|Portland,Oregon

ScreamingJay wrote:

Portland Timbers!
Okay, so they're from the US, west coast and not even a full Pro team, but we have the best fans iin the States!

The Timbers Army rocks!
HELL YEAH Section 107!!! The timbers army has got to be one of the best cheering sections in all of football/soccer... or whatever the hell you wanna call it!!
-101-InvaderZim
+42|6845|Waikato, Aotearoa
Nope sorry i dont.
GO THE MIGHTY ALL BLACKS. Spanked the British and Irish Lions like Bitches @ our place ie NZ, and then went over to the British Isles and DID IT ALL AGAIN.

Oh and the next Leprachaun who Rants about the Brian O'Driscall Affair gets 2 in the head and 1 in the chest.
GET OVER IT IRELAND
Foo-Fighter(UK)
Boom...Headshot!
+0|6844|Sunderland, UK
i play for Middlesbrough F.C. (u16's)
Heraldo
+0|6781
There is only one team.... and its IF Elfsborg in the Swedish top league "Allsvenskan"... hehe
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6710|th3 unkn0wn
Come On You Spurs!!! Less defeats than Arsenal by the way. Looks like the end of an era for the Gooners....
OneThursday
+0|6736|Long Island
Juve Juve Juve! ain't no other way.
supa_fly52
Save a Mouse, Eat a Pussy
+8|6756|Gold Coast, Australia
EVERTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, even though i live in AUS i still follow soccer, mainly cuz my cousin (Tim Cahill) plays in it, otherwise i wouldnt follow soccer.
wooly-back-jack
Jihaaaaaad!!!
+84|6741|England
Liverpool!!
wooly-back-jack
Jihaaaaaad!!!
+84|6741|England
I also go to the odd Wigan Athletic game cos I live in Wigan (origionally from Croxteth, liverpool)
MURPHY-D.
+0|6705
Deutsche Fussball Bund will repeat history in 2006!
My first visit to Germany as a student was in 1974, the last time Germany hosted the World Cup.
They won.
I'll be there this year as they host and win again.
My "home" team?
Hertha BSC
daddyofdeath
A REAL Combat Engineer in the house
+187|6254|UK Bradford W,Yorks. Age 27

Zeibach wrote:

Yes, me too. I'm since 15 years a fan of Bayern München. This is the best national and international club.
I love it and Real Madrid is shit.

Who says soccer is gay, f**k off.
This is the best sport.
1999 Manchester United v Bayern Munich. 2 Great teams, 1 absolutely fkn awesome result. Man u 2  Bayern Munich 1.  Best night of my life.
Ratzinger
+43|6393|Wollongong, NSW, Australia

MURPHY-D. wrote:

Deutsche Fussball Bund will repeat history in 2006!
My first visit to Germany as a student was in 1974, the last time Germany hosted the World Cup.
They won.
I'll be there this year as they host and win again.
My "home" team?
Hertha BSC
Well, since someone else dis-interred this thread;

I was there and you didn't win. The funniest thing was you went further than England, and I got to see them beat by penalties, Scolari, Christian Ronaldo, and their own stupidity, in that order.

I'm a Forest supporter from the 80s, and I still play amateur myself at 44.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard