RedHot
+9|6742
Ok this is one place I hope we can all agree Bf2 is very unbalanced, the team points that is. A Medic can spam health packs all over a busy area then revive 2-3 bodies in a span of 30 seconds, boom ~10pts. An engineer will take the time to drive over to the busted UAV (the eyes of the whole team) unload the whole repair bar, and come up with a single point????? I really dont think 2 points for a repair is a lot to ask.
LockerFish
+47|6718
never thought of it like that. though I do know that I don't play engineer much because of the fact that the gun sucks, the mines pretty much only get me TKs and I only get badges for repairing assets and not the car that I'm riding in and racking up points with. that's pretty stupid if you ask me.
elite
+89|6727|Sheffield, England
haha nastie_butler and his clan tought be a bad way of getting loads and loads of repair points.
wake island, get a truck, go under a bridge, sit in f3 seat, and repair, points gallore trust me.
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6777|mansfield

elite wrote:

haha nastie_butler and his clan tought be a bad way of getting loads and loads of repair points.
wake island, get a truck, go under a bridge, sit in f3 seat, and repair, points gallore trust me.
hmmmmm, isnt that stat paddling

lol im gonna try it
dalfiuss
+1|6843
Yeah, get caught doing that and you will get your key banned.  It will be fixed with the next patch undoubtedly.
=NAA=TheTaxidermist
+6|6747|In a van down by the river
I agree completely.  One repair point for sitting at something for 30 seconds.  One healing point for throwing  a pack down, taking a total of 2 seconds.  Two revive points for using the shock paddles... 2 seconds... then a few more seconds to recharge them.  It is unbalanced in that respect, for sure.
Opiate
+0|6738|Ontario, Canada
Agreed .. Vet Repair was hard enough as it is.. I'm sure 25 repairs requires stat padding. As for fixing in the next patch it's basically a laugh and slap in the face from the people who got it padding because of impossible requirements. At least I hope they make repair points more reasonable so the rest of us have a chance doing it legit.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard