Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6636|Camp XRay

ugh
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6644|949

These aren't the droids you're looking for...

Move along.
samfink
+31|6568
the gun on top of the havy transports, the gun snipers have, the gun on the RIB are all 50 cal's, or rather .50 cals.
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6543

samfink wrote:

the gun on top of the havy transports, the gun snipers have, the gun on the RIB are all 50 cal's, or rather .50 cals.
RIBS dont have .50 cals. Their nothing more then the M249 machine gun that the USMC support guy gets anyway.
Brasso
+1,549|6643

ShadowFoX wrote:

samfink wrote:

RIBS dont have .50 cals. Their nothing more then the M249 machine gun that the USMC support guy gets anyway.
I think they are mounted M249s.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
samfink
+31|6568
I thought it was described by some as a .50 cal.........
Rainnmann
+3|6515
[RFW]Xenomorph
+9|6394|Sweden
i belive the rib's got 5.56mm's

rdit, oops, kinda late response....

Last edited by [RFW]Xenomorph (2006-12-07 13:39:48)

Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6578|England

Well, Ive always said the .50 cal is a heavy machine gun...i.e. the gun on the tanks second seat and the humvee. Also on the DPV.
The mounted guns (ground defense) and M249's on the RIBS are LMG's...light machine guns.
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6818|The planet Tophet
the 50's on hummwv amd tamks and on buggys (the top gun) and the sniper unlock are .50 cals
samfink
+31|6568
.50 cal's are basically sniper rifles. have you seen one in RL? the bullets are a good 5 cm long.
Greenspan
Fed. Chairman (Ret.)
+12|6499
A gun that fires a bullet with a diameter of 0.50 inches.
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6499|Melbourne

https://www.militarystencils.com/images/Additionalitems/elarsen_50Cal_Ammo.jpg

^^ .50 Caliber Round, Fired from such things as machine guns and Sniper Rifles
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6662|Keyboard

oneshotsnipednoobfag wrote:

i always hear ppl sayin i got dee 50 cal, but what gun is it
Why at this step in technology people still make damn questions like that? There's Google and the Wiki Section. I'm afraid to say it but as time passes by people are getting dumber and dumber .
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6499|Melbourne

What kind of round does a Jet shoot? .50's?
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
A-Unit64
King Medic......
+23|6853

ugh its the size bullet the gun uses...I would hope so, but there is higher than 50 cal
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6792|Great Brown North
20mm isnt it? im not good with jets:\
A-Unit64
King Medic......
+23|6853

*TS*tphai wrote:

the 50's on hummwv amd tamks and on buggys (the top gun) and the sniper unlock are .50 cals
Are you talking about rl or bf2 cause I heard it was like .38 or something like that  I don't know about tanks too much but any size bullet can put you to sleep.
tahadar
Sniper!!
+183|6751|Pakistan/England

krazed wrote:

20mm isnt it? im not good with jets:\
yeah 20 mm usually. the .50 cal converts to 12.7 mm just for those wondering
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6473|UK
Wheres the picture of the dude holding a m16 under the wing of a jet when you need it!
BOURBON-USMC-
Eff nuggets!!!
+6|6399
Alot of the fighter jets now use 25mm rounds, the AV-8B (Harrier II) aircraft i know for a fact uses it because ive worked on them. And Let me tell u.....them things are HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah, in real life if hit with one of them you'd most likely disentegrate, seeing as thought they're designed for armor(tank) peircing.
turkeybacon
+50|6458|Dragon Valley

samfink wrote:

I thought it was described by some as a .50 cal.........
definately not, have you tried shooting a chopper with a boat? it does nothing....just a mounted SAW.
turkeybacon
+50|6458|Dragon Valley

Yaocelotl wrote:

Why at this step in technology people still make damn questions like that? There's Google and the Wiki Section. I'm afraid to say it but as time passes by people are getting dumber and dumber .
theres also the new thread button
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6818|The planet Tophet

A-Unit64 wrote:

*TS*tphai wrote:

Are you talking about rl or bf2 cause I heard it was like .38 or something like that  I don't know about tanks too much but any size bullet can put you to sleep.
mostly bf2  but i think on tanks they got 2 size guns on top the comander and gunner one gets a 50 and the other a 38 or w/e and the hummwv (humvees) have a .50 on top def or a m60

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard